10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets behind the Walls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Secrets behind the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:48 am

Lilo fell asleep. Good the girl deserves to sleep for once. But after a while his thoughts were consuming to much. He walked over the wall likr hr had a thousand times before and said, "Hello? Who's over there?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:04 am

Pocahontas heard a voice. A familiar voice..Her eyes widened.

Thrax? Shit. Shit. Shit...

"Yeah, I'm here, Sweet." She said softly, looking over at Kenai who was still sleeping. A smile broke on her face, before it went to a serious one as she turned to look at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:15 am

"Oh, hey Poca. Whats up? Who are you roomed with?" He wondered why her voice broke a little. Was it weird for them to be talking? He didn't think so but maybe she did.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:19 am

"Hey. And, I guess nothing..I'm roomed with a man named Kenai." She said, blushing as she smiled as she looked back at him. Before she shook her head, "How about you? Who are you roomed with?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:20 am

"Lilo. Hows my old buddy Kenai doing? He just got here not to long ago, I hope he's making friends in here."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:25 am

"Hows my old buddy Kenai doing?"

Her eyes widened..

He knows him? HE'S FRIENDS WITH HIM!?

It felt very awkward now, "H-He's doing fine. And, he is very sweet." She said, coughing to hide the stutter. She sat there, staring at the wall. Her head was starting to spin..

Damn it..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:31 am

He woke up, hearing talking. He rubbed his eyes and saw Pocahontas near the wall. He got up and crawled next to her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Who are you talking to." He asked softly kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:35 am

Pocahontas jumped a little, feeling herself blush when he rested his head on her shoulder. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. Her hand grabbed his gently, before she looked at the wall, "I'm talking to Thrax. And, I heard you two know each other. And have known each other for a long time. Which is kind of cool, since Thrax and I known each other for four years." She said, smiling, before she knew it turned awkward. Her eyes stared at the hand she was holding..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:50 am

He smiled widely and looked at the wall. "Hi Thrax!!" He looked at the hand she was holding. He looked into her eyes. "Yeah. He came to our village few years back. He only stayed for few months, but we really became friends. This is such a coincidence we both know this man." He said to her pointing to the wall looking excited.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 am

Pocahontas's eyes were wide. She felt awkward now, though a smile broke on her face. Knowing Kenai was the man Thrax told her about. She laughed at how he pointed at the wall. The smile didn't leave, even if she did feel awkward. She was happy they both knew Thrax, "That's great!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 am

"Kenai is that you? I hope Poca i being nice to you." He said jokingly. He thought it was great they were getting to know each other. He herd some whispering. "What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:22 am

"Yes Thrax it's me." He smiled, kissing Pocahontass cheek softly. "Oh yeah, she has been very kind to me." He said looking at Pocahontas, and smiled widely, raising his eyebrow. "Oh nothing Thrax I just told Poca how we know eachother."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:24 am

Pocahontas blushed, feeling him kiss her cheek. She smiled back at him, blushing when he raised his eyebrow. She pushed him playfully, "I'm glad I'm met him, and I'm glad we all know each other now." She said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 am

He felt a sense of awkwardness. It sounded like they were kind of flirting. "Um, so what were you guys doing over there?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 pm

He pulled her closer from her waist, making her squeal, and then giggle. "Ummm..... we've been having fun. How about you?" He raised his eyebrows when he said the word fun.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 am

Fun? "Oh I'm just hanging out with my roomie Lilo. I think you were roomed with her before actually."He wanted to say something to direct the conversation to Pocahonats, but couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 am

Pocahontas blushed, squealing before she giggled. She buried her head into his chest, trying to hide her blush. Before she sat up straight, still in his arms, "How is Lilo?" She asked Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets behind the Walls   Secrets behind the Walls Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets behind the Walls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: