10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 am

Even if it was just lightly, Charlotte was overly sensitive to tickling, and she imidiatly rolled over on her back, begging him to stop. As if her cheeks weren't already red and warm enough, they seemed to be getting even redder and warmed if that was even physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 am

Sinbad was a bit surprised by how much she reachted to the light tickling. He decided to keep it gentle, but continued that way for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 am

She struggled to get away, but weak as she was, it didn't take much to keep her down.
"Stop.... it...." she tried saying in between gasping for air and laughing. Still, she couldn't deny that she slightly enjoyed it. It felt good in a way, and she couldn't deny that his touch, even if gentle, gave her goosebumps and instantly made her body warm. It was a strange, but nice feeling. Even if she wouldn't admit them.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:15 am

Sinbad laughed as he continued. She was so cute when she laughed.
Eventually he stopped, staring at her with his head a few inches above hers.
"Okay, you get your will," he said softly, slightly breathless.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 am

As he stopped she stopped laughing, only giggling softly before stopping that too.
In the end she was just staring up at him, breathlessly, with his face so close to hers. A bit too close.
As she realized how close he really was she felt herself blush deeply, while her body tensened up with goosebumps. He still had some kind of power over her, even if she refused to admit them, and did not under any circumstances want to fall for him again, he still did.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 am

After a short while his breathing returned to normal. But he hadn't moved. He had an arm or both sides of her, still staring at her.
Realizing he couldn't just stare at her cute face forever, he leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 am

As he leaned in, she couldn't do anything but lie there.
She couldn't move away, as she was lying on the floor, more or less pinned down.
She couldn't exactly lean her head up to kiss him either, as she was more or less frozen. Dimitri had told her about him being like this... with everyone. Still it had come as a surprise, specially after the way he had rejected her last time.
All she could do was lie there, looking up at him, waiting for him to make a move, or move away.
She didn't know which one she wanted more.
Her face was flushed with bright blushing, and her body felt like it was about to melt from the warmth.
Just feeling his breath on her skin was enough to make her heart flutter like a collibri, and she damned herself for falling in his trap again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 am

Sinbad kissed her, first softly on the lips, then more intense.
He supported himself on one arm as he moved the other hand to her hair, running his fingers through it as he continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 am

She kissed him back softly, pressing her lips against his as she ran her hands around his waist and onto his back, pushing her body up against his.
It only lasted for a couple of seconds before she let go of him and broke the kiss, staring at him in shock.
"W-what are you doing?" she said shaking a little bit. She couldn't deny that she had kissed him back, and the thought burned her. She wanted more of him, and she couldn't deny it, specially not now that she had clearly shown it to him.
But she hated that she wanted him. She didn't want to want him. She didn't want to be just another one of his girls. She wasn't that type of girl. She wasn't the type to just have sex with a random guy, or even kiss a random guy, and then pretend it never happened and go on with her life.
She wasn't that kind of girl.
And still...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 am

Sinbad was surprised when she broke the kiss, which clearly showed on his face. He had assumed she wanted it with that reaction, but apparently he had been wrong.
"W-well I.." he started nervously, not knowing how to explain it. He had just wanted to kiss her again when she laid there under him on the floor.
"I'm sorry," he said and lifted himself a little bit. "I didn't mean to do something you didn't want to."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 am

"I.. I-ehmm.." she had thought for certain he had realized how much she truely wanted him by her reaction, but she supposed it was a good thing he didn't know and decided to let him think he was right.
"I... I'm not that kind of girl Sinbad.." she mumbled carefully, still thinking about the kiss. She could still feel his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 am

"I understand," he said disappointed, sitting right up next to her.
"Do you..." he started, but regretted what he was about to ask her and instead cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 am

She had a feeling she was going to regret asking this, but her curiousity got the better of her.
"Do I.. what..?" she asked gently, looking at him bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 am

Sinbad turned his head and looked at her briefly, before turning away again.
"Nevermind," he mumbled.
He was silent for a while. "I think I'll try to get some sleep," he said as he stood up and started walking towards the carpet. It was at least better than the floor. "You can have the mattress."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 am

She didn't object, and lied down on the matrass to at least try to get some sleep as well.
She knew deep down though she wasn't going to sleep for a while. Everything that had just happened was playing over and over again in her mind, and she wondered what he had been about to ask her. It could have been anything.
She laid her head down against the thin matress, by now being used to how thin and hard it felt. At least it was better than the floor.
Sinbad had lied down with his back towards her, so she knew if she was to look at him for a while, like she was now, he wouldn't notice. Admirering him from afar wasn't going to hurt anyone... right?
She thought back to the kiss and let her fingertips trace her lips while smiling softly to herself.
She was mad at herself for doing so, but she couldn't help herself. He was just so... so... she didn't even know what he was, but it was something she had never experienced before in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 am

Sinbad laid down on the carpet and closed his eyes. He could at least try to sleep. So what if she had rejected him. It was not that he had wanted it that much. Or at least that was what he tried to make himself believe. But he couldn't blame her. Not after the way he had treated her the first time they had met. He had stopped it just because he had felt guilty because of Ariel.
The more he thought about it the more awake he became. He slowly turned around to look at Charlotte. When he realized she was looking is way, he quickly turned away, trying to pretend he hadn't looked.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:32 am

As he turned around she quickly removed her hand from her lips, stopped the stupid smile and looked in a different direction. She had just been caught staring at him, with the stupidest expression on her face. Could she be more obnoxiously obvious?
It didn't even occur to her that he had looked at her too, the only thing going through her mind was the unbelieveably awkward moment when she had been caught staring at him with a dreamy look. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 am

Sinbad stared at the wall in front of him. He hadn't expected her to be looking his way, it was so embarrassing. Suddenly he became aware of the expression she had had. Could she really ...?
Sinbad turned half way round, not enough to actually be able to look at her, but then he decided against it and turned back. He wouldn't know what to say to her if he ended up in such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 am

She noticed him turning around again and figured he wouldn't be able to sleep either. None of them could sleep, they were both wide awake, and in all honesty she found it kind of childish, and even more awkward to just be lying there in silence.
"Sinbad..?" she asked softly, still questioning herself whether or not she should talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 am

"Mhm," he said softly and turned around to face her. A part of him was happy that he wouldn't have to just lay there doing nothing but pretend to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 am

Shit, she hadn't exactly thought about what to say after that. She never planned ahead, and it always made her feel stupid when she faced situations like these.
"Uhmm.." she started off, waiting for a while before comming up with something to say.
"I'm sorry if I... upset you... or anything," she mumbled. She didn't really think she could upset anyone that easily. Besides, she was sure Sinbad had tons of other girls that could satisfy him. She was probably no big deal. Still, it was the only thing she thought about saying.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 am

Sinbad didn't say anything for a while, just looked at her.
"It's okay..." He looked down. "You shouldn't do something you don't want to." He paused. Looked at the ground before eventually looking at her again. "Unless maybe you changed your mind?" he asked carefully, regretting is as soon as the words had left his mouth. Of course she'd just reject him again, but he had to at least try.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 am

She couldn't help but laugh, thinking he had been joking before she noticed the serious face he had and quickly stopped.
"I'm sorry Sinbad, I just..." she paused, thinking about what to say.
"I can't do that without wanting more.." she muttered, blushing while looking away. She couldn't believe she had just said that! It had just, sort of, slipped out of her, and she couldn't take it back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

He looked disappointed at the ground when she said no. When she continued he looked up again.
"More?" he said a bit confused, not knowing exactly what she meant by more.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 am

She wasn't exactly sure how she should tell him, and her face grew redder just by thinking about it.
"I don't want to be another one of your one-night-stands..." she said slowly, carefully, not wanting to make him upset or anything. It was only the truth after all.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 am

Sinbad got up from the floor and walked over to her. He sat down next to her on the mattress and looked at her.
"Who said anything about a one-night-stand?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:38 am

She couldn't help but blush deeply, and even stare at him for a while before coming to her senses, realizing this was just a mindgame. She had seen him with Odette, and she had heard about many others. Sinbad didn't want her for anything but sex. By the looks of it Odette was the only one he really wanted for anything else, and it hurt. Not because he wanted someone else... but because it was her.
"Yeah, right," she laughed awkwardly, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 am

"I'm serious," he said and moved a little closer.
"I-if you want to continue as well..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 am

She looked at him sceptically. Did he really think she was that stupid? Naive maybe, but... there was a limit to what she'd believe.
"I know what you're like Sinbad," she said seriously, even if blushing a little bit. She wasn't used to talking to people like this, specially not about subjects like the one they were discussing now.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am

Sinbad sighed.
"If that's how you feel," he said sadly before he raised from the mattress and kissed her forehead in one movement before he turned around to walk away. There was no point in pushing it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

"Dimitri told me about you.." she mumbled as he walked away, as if she had to explain herself.
"And I see how you're like with her!" she spoke normally now, talking about Odette, but not wanting to say her name.
"You even have a girlfriend, but you never seem to think about her! Do you think I'm stupid? You might not care about me, but don't try to insult me by thinking I'm just another girl you can have sex with and leave!" she said a bit louder, but not quite shouting. She was just frustrated and kind of hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:32 am

When she started talking, Sinbad stopped and turned his head to look at her.
"You are wrong," he said with a neutral voice. "I don't have a girlfriend."
He turned around again and walked towards the carpet. "And I don't know who you are talking about," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am

She wondered what had happened, but let it be. It seemed like a topic unwise to bring up again. Maybe they had broken up rather horribly.
"Odette," she mumbled to his last statement, before she pulled her legs up, wrapped her arms around them and burried her head in her knees as if this would somehow make her invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:39 am

Sinbad stopped again. He stood still for a while before he laid down on the carpet.
"I think she has enough in that Dimitri-guy," he mumbled annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 am

"She has enough in everyone if you ask me..." she mumbled mostly to herself.
"If you really want nothing but sex, at least I can respect your personal choice, but don't lie to me to gain it..." she said, the hurt obvious in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

"Just because I don't plan on marrying you, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't mean that I don't want more than just sex," he mumbled annoyed as he tried to find a good position to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 am

"You don't even know me.." she sighed sadly, not straying from burrying her face in her knees. It was true. The only times they had spent together they hadn't exactly spent much time getting to know eachother. As charming as Sinbad might be, she had to admit, she didn't know much about him either.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 pm

"True... but everyone starts out with not knowing each other. That's just how it works," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Charlotte didn't even know how to reply to that, so she just sat there in silence, looking at him.
He couldn't possibly be serious. Even if she stopped rejecting him, and he actually promised her a relationship he would undoubtedly just go out and cheat on her with the first girl he was roomed with after her.
She didn't want a relationship from him. She didn't want anything from him.
And still she was so attracted to him for reasons she didn't even know.
She wanted him badly, and she hated herself for it.
But she couldn't deny it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Sinbad rolled a bit from side to side before he finally decided to just lay on his back.
"We could always play that game we played the last time. You know the one with all those informations we had to say about random stuff we liked," he said, trying to remember all the things they had talked about back then.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 pm

She couldn't help but smile a little bit at the suggestion. As far as she remembered, they had had pretty much fun.
"Sure," she said softly and smiled, waiting for him to start the game.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Sinbad looked at her without moving his head, then back at the ceiling.
"Then I better try to not just repeat everything I said back then... Snow."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 pm

She couldn't even remember what she had said back then, but hoped she wouldn't repeat herself.
"Comedies," she said in a silly, childish voice.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:35 pm

"Hmm.... pancakes."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 pm

She laughed, scooting over so that she was sitting next to him. At least they could be friendly towards eachother right?
Just.. not too friendly... She could manage that... right..?
"Hmm... naked swimming," she laughed. She just about never had the chance to do it, but when she did it was amazingly fun and she always felt so free. As if it was just her and the water and she didn't have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Sinbad smiled when she moved over to him. At least she couldn't hate him so much if she did that.
Sinbad looked a bit surprised at her when she said her thing.
"Wow, really?"
He thought about what to say next.
"Stay up late and sleep the entire day afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 pm

She smiled at him. They might never be too close, but at least they could be friends right? He was a Casanova through and through, but she wouldn't mind being his friend. Deep down he was quite cute anyway as long as he didn't expect sex.
"Snowbathing," she smiled with a tiny laugh.
It was so cold, and felt horrible, but when she was done she couldn't help but feeling happy and refreshed. Plus, it was pretty fun in a silly, childish way. But that was the kind of fun she had always loved.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 pm

"Why are all your facts about being naked?" he asked and stuck his tongue out teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:01 pm

"I don't snowbathe naked!" she said with an exaggerated gasp.
"Always in at least a bikini! When I don't feel like ruining some of my fanciest dresses," she laughed remembering how mad her dad always got, and how she was always happy just as long as she never had to wear them again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:16 pm

"Oh well, then half naked."
Sinbad scrated his head, trying to think of something to say.
"Watching movies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next