10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freezing Cold...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Freezing Cold... Empty
PostSubject: Freezing Cold...   Freezing Cold... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 am

Pocahontas had woken up from her nap, feeling very cold. She sat up, hugging herself. It was cold, very cold even though she lived in a village where they had no ACS or anything she wasn't use to it. She got up walking to the bathroom, picking up the towel, wrapping it around her. Pocahontas started to shake, freezing as her legs weren't covered. She walked out of the bathroom and sat there on the mattress, trying to warm herself up. As she laid there, she was thinking of warm thoughts that helped her, hoping it would make the cold go away but it always came back. Pocahontas was able to take her thoughts off of things so she could be warm..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Freezing Cold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezing Cold...   Freezing Cold... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:51 pm

OOC o No Poca! I am sorry your cold Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Freezing Cold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezing Cold...   Freezing Cold... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:17 pm

[[OOC Poca can handle it XDD I hope O-O! XDD]]

Pocahontas got up, keeping the towel around her. Her upper body was warm but, her legs were freezing. She looked around, wondering why the hell was it so cold. She decided to look for the key again, trying to find it but, once again it was no where to be found. Pocahontas looked at the door, "Dimitri probably has it.." She hoped he would come back to the room, knowing he had it in one of his pockets. Walking back to the towel, she wrapped it around her. It was cold, "Why is it so damn cold.." She groaned, sitting down, "And why am I not use to it!" Her teeth were chattering, she started to lay on the mattress, curling up, keeping herself warm. All she needed to do now is; Stay warm and wait for Dimitri and get the key..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Freezing Cold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezing Cold...   Freezing Cold... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Pocahontas looked around the room, stopping when she saw a envelope laying by the door. She got up walking to it, seeing there was another catalogue. She opened it, seeing it was for the rooms, "So this is a task?" Pocahontas shivered, feeling the cold again, "Is there anything for this room?" Her eyes stopped when she saw a warm blanket, it was 20 coins..She grabbed the envelope, opening it she had only one coin. She then opened Dimitri's envelope, seeing he had 20 coins, "We have twenty-one coins all together." Pocahontas looked down, "He will be even more pissed if I even used them.." She then sighed, closing both of their envelopes. She put them where Dimitri could see then, walking off laying back on the mattress, holding the towel around her. Pocahontas was shivering but, she wasn't going to use the coins, "I'm not giving him another reason to hate me.."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Freezing Cold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezing Cold...   Freezing Cold... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:59 am

[[OOC Now before I seem like a coin stealer ((XDD)) Dim Dim gave me permission to buy a warm blanket Very Happy ]]

Pocahontas couldn't take it no more, getting up she walked to the envelopes. She took paper and wrote down:

1 warm blanket, 20 coins..

After she did, she put the coins on the paper and pushed it underneath the door. Hoping it would come fast, "Sorry Dimitri, I'll pay you back.." Pocahontas walked from the door, sitting next to the wall. She wrapped the towel around her, trying to keep warm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freezing Cold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezing Cold...   Freezing Cold... Empty

Back to top Go down

Freezing Cold...
Page 1 of 1