10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(TTW with room 6) It's so cold...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

(TTW with room 6) It's so cold... Empty
PostSubject: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 am

(OOC: Okay, I start it! ^^ But where were you go? O.o Why do you left the chat?)

Lilo laid in front of the wall. She was still curled up in a ball. It was so cold...
She pressed her knees against her body to keep the warmth.
"Why do you do that to me?", she whispered.

Why wasn't she grown-up?
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 am

Shang leaned against the wall as he prepared to set his thoughts aside for some deep meditation when he heard a mumbling coming from the other side of the wall.
"Hello? Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 am

Lilo blinked. There was a voice coming from the wall behind her. A voice she didn't knew. Lilo sat up slowly, wrapping her arms around her knees as she leaned against the wall.

"I'm Lilo and who are you to want to know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:54 am

Shang stared at the wall, dumbfounded. He could have sworn that was a little girl's voice he just heard. That bastard kidnaps children too?! He scoffed and then, realizing this girl, Lilo, could probably hear him, he cleared his throat and replied. "Hi I'm Shang. Lilo is it? That's a nice name."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 am

Lilo gave it a little smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Shang. That name sounds... different. From where are you?"

Lilo normally wasn't the girl to make small talk, but in this kind of state...
She would rather kill someone than have a serious talk.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:15 am

Shang chuckled. "Well I don't think I'm in China anymore but that's my home. Where are you from little miss Lilo?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 am

"I'm originally from Hawaii. That's the island I was born... But I live everywhere. Comes to my father who travels a lot.", Lilo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:40 am

"Oh." He took notice that she said father instead of dad and frowned a little thinking about how Snow's own father treated her. "Do you miss him?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 am

"Sometimes.", Lilo sighed. "He's kind of... special in his way. He taught me a lot of things, some I shouldn't know and some really helpful. How was your father?", she tried to get away from her past. It caused many problems this time and didn't help her to feel better at all.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 am

'Sometimes'? Hmm interesting. I wonder what he's been teaching her...
When Lilo asked about his father, he frowned. He really missed him. "My dad is an amazing man. He can be a little overbearing with his "Honour Speeches" but he always told me to never give up and I really miss him. I want to see him again. Tell him how much he and his annoying speech means to me. I really miss him..."

Shang drifted off into a memory of his parents. He smiled. "Lilo, you sound like a miniature version of my girlfriend. Idk if you've met her. Does the name Snow White sound familiar?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 am

"Snow White?", Lilo tilted her head and then shook it. "No, I never talked to her or met her. How is she?"
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 am

Shang smiled as memories of Snow filled his mind. "Well we haven't known each other for long but I've learned a lot about her and she's amazingly talented. Like you though, she grew up with a strict father who taught her the ways of being a thief... But she's a really brave and compassionate woman and being a thief is too beneath her if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 am

Lilo smiled a little smile. "She sounds really nice.", she moved a little. "I think I would like to meet her one day."
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 am

"You two would probably get along. For a young girl, you seem quite intelligent." Something clicked in his mind and Shang almost gasped when he recalled Snow telling him that John has had a 12-year-old girl killed. "Hey Lilo. Do you mind me asking how old you are?" If she's younger than 12, this villain really is sick.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 am

Lilo raised an eyebrow. "How old I am? Does that matter?", she thought. If she really thought hard about it she might be the youngest in here. How funny. Lilo frowned. "I'm seven. So I'm the youngest, how happy shall I am?", she said bitterly. "All adults around me with relationship dramas.", Lilo added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:25 am

Shang laughed "Not really, I guess. But it is nice to know as much about everyone I meet." You never know when it will be the last you see them... He frowned and was lost in angry thoughts after Lilo told him she was 7.

Her sarcastic remark, snapped him alert and he asked, "Relationship dramas? Do you mean that everyone seems to have someone they really like?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 am

"Only one? Oh my god. You didn't met many people right now, do you? Some of them are right, ugh.", Lilo pressed her hands on her eyes and rubbed them. "But well... There are some babies around, so they seem to get calmer."

She laid her head on her knees. "Only I have no one to love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) It's so cold...   (TTW with room 6) It's so cold... Empty

Back to top Go down

(TTW with room 6) It's so cold...
Page 1 of 1