10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. Empty
PostSubject: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 am

Charlotte woke up once again in another dark, cold hotel room. She sighed, already missing the fresh air and sense of freedom.
She decided it was nothing she could do about it and decided to sit up and look around the room, wondering who her roommate would be next. Her expectations and hopes dropped drastically once she saw Sinbad lying on the ground not far away from her. He was the last person she wanted to see now.
Though she couldn't deny she was still majorly attracted to him, his actions had gotten her so annoyed and angry she could not even remember the attraction.
She got up and to the bathroom. Her head hurt and she was still sleepy, so she thought a shower might clear her mind a little bit. Either way, it was better than staying in that room with nothing to do but look at Sinbad.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 am

When Sinbad first woke up he wasn't sure if the events from yesterday was just a dream or really happened. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. The more he thought about it he got mre and more certain that he really had been outside. He missed it already.
Sinbad looked around the room. He was all alone, but as he heard the running water from the bathroom he assumed that his new roommate was in there.
He leant his back against the wall. He didn't know what to do. The restlessness from before the party had already returned. He decided to wait for his roommate to come out. Maybe he would be lucky to have gotten a roommate he could connect with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 am

[OOC: Stop saying "connect with." We all know you really mean "sleep with." xD]'

Charlotte was soaking wet as she stepped out of the shower, and she really hoped she had been lucky enough to get a room with a towel this time. As soon as she got out of the shower she started looking for one, and she was in luck.
She felt so tired and restless after the events of yesterday, and just could not be bothered with drying herself properly. Her clothes were already dirty after wearing them such a long time, and they would eventually dry up sooner or later. Therefore she quickly dried her hair, and put on her clothes.
Her hair looked like a mess, but she felt like one too, so she just didn't bother fixing it before she walked back into the other room. She had always liked a bit of messy hair anyway, she thought it looked cute.
As she stepped into the other room she hoped Sinbad was still sleeping so she wouldn't have to talk to him, but this time she wasn't so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 am

{ OOC: But I think the term sleep with is more appropriate in a bed. And I want as many options as possible Razz}

When Sinbad heard the door open he looked up. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about being roomed with Charlotte. The last time it hadn't ended so well, but maybe it was good with an opportunity to make it right... or worse. He hoped for the first thing.
"Hey Charlotte," he said gently to her when she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 am

His gentle tone kind of surprised her, as she hadn't expected him to be nice to her.
"Ehmm, hi Sinbad," she said smiling at him while blushing. The blushing was just a natural reaction, and she didn't want it to happen. However, she figured it was a good thing as it helped hide the bruise. Dimitri might have understood her, but Sinbad would never.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 am

She was smiling, that couldn't be so bad. Maybe they really could get along even after what happened the last time.
"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:08 am

"Could've been worse," she said with a sarcastic laugh before sitting down on the thin matress in the room.
She wasn't going to ask him back. She had seen him at the party, and he had seemed pretty happy with Odette. Having him tell her about it would only lead to her getting hurt again.
Either way she didn't want to think about Odette.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 am

"Well, that's good I guess," he said, asuming that that was often as good as it got in this place.
"it was nice with an opportunity to be outside again," he said just as much to himself as to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 am

"Yeah.." she sighed.
She couldn't exactly get over what he had done to Dimitri. It was one thing to sleep around, because that was really none of her business, but to hurt Dimitrii like that... she didn't exactly know what to think of it. Though looking at him now, he didn't seem like the type to physically hurt anyone.
Looks can be decieving huh?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 am

Sinbad sat in silence for a moment. He wasn't wuite sure what to talk to her about. He couldn't talk about their last time together, she hadn't seemed too happy when he had seen her at the party and he didn't feel like he was one to talk about it. Instead he decided to go for himself for a little while.
"I'll go take a shower," he said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:27 am

"Here," she said and threw him the towel. It was the only towel in the room, so she figured he'd want to use it even if it was somewhat still wet and dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 am

"Thank you," he said with a smile as he picked it up. he hadn't even been able to chose a towel for a while, so he really appreciated that she would share it with him.
He went to the bathroom. After the shower he dried himself with the towel and put his clothes back on.
He walked over to the mattress and sat down next to Charlotte.
"It's nice to be in a room that at least has a few more things than my last room," Sinbad said as he studied the room. He looked up at Charlotte, but as he did so he got a worried expression on his face.
"What happened to you?" he asked and pointed towards the bruise on her face, careful not to touch the bruise itself.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 am

"It's nothing," she said and covered her cheek with her hand. She hadn't expected him to sit so close to her, and so she never thought he'd see it.
She replied the same way she replied to everyone, but so far it had only led to people shouting at her or getting suspicious.
"Someone... slapped me," she mumbled and looked away from him blushing, hoping this was enough to satisfy his curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 am

"Someone slapped you?" he said slowly, not understanding why someone would slap her. She had seemed like a nice girl, not someone who'd get into a fight of some sort that would end in her getting slapped.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Why would someone do that?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 am

"Because that someone didn't like being called a bitch," she mumbled lower, getting tired of explaining herself to everyone. Why did he even care if someone slapped her?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 am

"Uhm... I see," he said in a low voice, wondering why she'd call someone a bitch. She seemed annoyed, so he figured it'd be best not to dig into it. It was not his business anyway.
"Just be careful in here," he added as he slowly let himself fall back on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 am

She looked down at him as he laid down on the matress. Did he really care? She didn't get why he seemed like such a nice person when... he wasn't.
The questioned burned inside of her until she had to ask.
"Why did you kick Dimitri?" she asked flatly, waiting for him to get mad at her or tell her something that would piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 am

"Dimitri?" he said a bit surprised and thought back to the night before. Dimitri must have told her what happened if she knew about that.
He turned to his side, his back facing her.
"Because he threw that necklace at her," he mumbled. "Odette doesn't deserve such treatment."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:25 am

She got to her feet. Was he serious?
"He was drunk out of his mind!" she said a bit louder than she had wanted to.
"And maybe you wouldn't understand what it feels like to lose someone you love to someone else, but Dimitri would've done anything for her!"
Tears welled up in her eyes. How could she be so blind? He loved her, more than he would ever love Charlotte, and all she did was bitch about him to others and take his love for granted.
"Can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have done something similar yourself?" she asked, calming down a little bit. Yelling had never solved anything.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 am

Sinbad sat up again as she started talking.
"Believe me, I know what it's like to lose someone to someone else," he said angrily. "But why would that give me any right to treat her badly? Why would I even want to if I still cared about her? Drunk or not, if I ever did anything to hurt someone I care about, anything to deserve a kick, then feel free to kick me," he continued in the same tone. "But he should not treat her that way when she hasn't done anything."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 am

She sighed, giving up. She didn't exactly like Sinbad. He was the type of arrogant bastard who only saw things from his side. She decided to try another approach.
"I don't blame you..." she said, and she honestly didn't. It was easy to get mad at Dimitri when he was drunk, and if she hadn't been so blindly in love she knew she would get upset herself countless times.
"But could you try to go a bit easy on him.. next time...?" she asked and looked down blushing. It was a silly question, and Sinbad had no reason to, but she still hoped he would say yes.
"For me?" she asked and looked up to see his face again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am

Sinbad looked at Charlotte as she spoke. When she asked him to go easy on Dimitri next time, Sinbad looked down. He thought about her request for a little while in silence. It's not like he wanted to hurt Dimitri, but if he did something mean to someone he cared about again... But Charlotte had only asked him to go easy on him, not to not do anything at all. And as long as Dimitri behaved... Sinbad looked up at Charlotte again.
"Sure," he said with a little smile. "I'll try to go easy on him."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 am

"Thank you," she said and smiled before sitting back down again.
She didn't sit too close to him, as she didn't know how to act around him yet, and honestly, she felt a bit weird and uncomfortable sitting so close to him. Specially after everything she had found out about him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 am

"You're welcome," he said and smiled at her.
"But how did he end up that drunk in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 am

She couldn't help but laugh. It was kind of her own fault, even if she hadn't told him to down the bottle.
"I might have given him some red wine as a christmas present."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 am

"Oh, so that's how it happened," he said slightly surprised yet amused. "It seems like he liked your gift a little too much."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 am

"Not the first time I've saved his drunken ass," she said and laughed.
"I probably should have expected it," she said and smiled to herself, feeling a weird longing after those days she would sit up with him all night. He might have been drunk, but it had always felt nice to hold him in her arms, calming him down.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 am

"He uhm... has a problem with alcohol, doesn't he?" Sinbad asked, unsure if he was really allowed to ask such a question. But he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:16 am

"He's had a tough life..." she said softly, spacing out a little bit, thinking of him.
"And no one ever blamed him more than he blamed himself..."
She ought to know, she had to listen to his drunken rants.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:20 am

"I see..." Sinbad said softly.
"But he was lucky to have people like you in his life... to help him get through."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:24 am

She kept looking down, not knowing if she should trust Sinbad enough to believe he meant what he said.
"Thank you," she said anyway and smiled. Even if he didn't mean it, it was nice to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 am

Sinbad smiled at her, then he stood up and stretched his body while looking around the room. His gaze fell upon the two suit cases.
"Have you seen there are suit cases in this room?" Sinbad asked as he walked closer to them.
"I've never seen that in here before."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:37 am

She looked in the direction he was looking and noticed two black suitcases. He hadn't seen them before because they were standing in the dark corner, but now they seemed so big and obvious she felt stupid for not noticing them.
"What's that?" she asked stupidly. She could clearly see they were suitcases, but she wondered what on earth they were doing there, and if it meant something good or something bad. As usual, she braced herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 am

Sinbad stuided the suitcases when he reached them.
"They have our names on it," he said in her direction. "This one is yours."
He looked at the one with his own name in it.
"I wonder what it's for," he said for himself as he opened it. In it he saw two wrapped gift and a little envelope on top of them. He took the envelope out first and opened it. He studied the empty yellow card in it for a moment. "Weird," he said and dropped it on the floor. Then he turned his attention to the two gifts.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 am

She stood up and tried to look over his shoulder on what was in his suitcase, too scared to open hers just yet.
"Gifts?" she asked confused. "Is that what you got for christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 am

"I guess so," he said as he took out one of the gifts and read the little tag on it. Juliet... That was the girl he had talked with through the wall. Sinbad had not yet realized that that was the same girl who had seen him and John in their snowball fight.
He opened the gift and looked at the little brown teddy bear inside.
"How cute," he said as he gently squeezed it in his hand.
"What's in yours?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am

She hesitantly opened her own suitcase, afraid there would be nothing inside. She didn't expect much.
When she found 3 gifts waiting for her giftwrapped she smiled so wide she felt like an idiot. People actually cared enough to get her something.
She took the first one out, the smallest one, and read the label. It was from Shang..
She could barely hold back the childish giggling when she opened it and found a miniature teddy bear and hugged it tight.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 am

Sinbad smiled for himself when he saw Charlotte's reaction. So cute.
He looked in his suitcase again and found the present from Cinderella. it was nice to recieve presents, but he wished he had more money so he himself could buy something. He had been used to be able to buy pretty much anything he wanted, so it was strange to suddenly be poor.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 am

"What's in the second one?" she asked and gestured to the present in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 am

"I'm not sure," he said as he started opening it.
Inside of it was a box.
"Chocolate?" he said slightly surprised as he opened the box. It was a long time since the last time he had eaten chocolate.
"Do you want one?" he said with a smile as he offered the box to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 am

Chocolate? It had been so long since she had eaten anything sweet her mouth immidiatly filled with water. Despite that she shook her head.
"It's yours. I'm sure Cinderella would want you to have it," she said after glancing at the tag.
Cinderella? Another girl? She assumed Sinbad was quite popular with girls, but she wondered if they knew what he was really like. If they knew they were being used.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 am

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind me sharing it with you. And I won't be able to eat them all by myself anyway," he said, still holding out the box to make sure she could get one if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 am

She hesitantly took the smallest piece she could find. She had always been scared of being rude in situations like these, specially since her father would always be mad if she was. But she figured if he insisted there was no harm done right?
As she put the small piece in her mouth she couldn't help but moan softly in pleasure as the chocolate melted on her tounge. She closed her eyes enjoying it to the fullest. She had missed chocolate. She had missed anything that wasn't bread.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 am

"It seems like you like it," he said with a smile as he studied her before he himself ate a piece of chocolate. It was really delicious, it was so nice to get something sweet to eat again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 am

She laughed, and tried not to beg for a second piece. That would just be flat out rude. Instead she got her second present out of her suitcase, and froze as soon as she saw the tag.
Dimitri had actually bothered giving her something...? He had thought about her...
She blinked back tears as she opened it and felt the white, soft teddybear in her hands.
She stroked it over and over again while clutching it tightly to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:34 am

Sinbad looked at her as she opened the next present. She really seemed to like teddy bears. Or maybe it was just the gift itself. Either way she seemed so cute whenever she hugged them like that, almost like a little child.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 am

She let a single tear of happiness run down her cheek and fall on the teddybear before she turned to Sinbad smiling, still holding the teddy tight to her body. She was never letting it go.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 am

"You already seem so attached to it," he said and smiled at her. He glanced down at the tag. It was from Dimitri. That explained it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

"Sorry," she laughed.
"I used to have one of these before I was ehmm... kidnapped," she said a bit sadder, but nothing could bring her down now.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

"Then you were lucky to get a new one."
Sinbad looked at her suitcase.
"What's in your last gift?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.   Cold Room; Cold Shoulder. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Room; Cold Shoulder.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next