10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new friend?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 am

Pocahontas woke up, realizing she was in a different room now. She sighed as she got up. Her eyes then went to the man who was laying next to her. Which made her freeze..

Oh god..Who is he? And what is he going to do to me?

She thought to herself, getting up as she winced in pain as she walked to one of the walls as she leaned against it. Waiting for the man to wake up. But, by the looks of it; The man was Indian. Her eyes then looked to the wall, realizing she didn't finish her conversation with Thrax. Though, she was little happy for that..

But even now she felt like she needed to cry..This hell hole was driving herself insane..

She buried her head onto her knees, letting herself cry softly..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 am

He stirred, and finally opened his eyes. He got up from the ground running his hand through his hair, looking around the room. It was a new room. His eyes stopped at the girl sitting near the wall. He smiled sweetly and wawed at her. "Hi! My name is Kenai. What's yours."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:17 am

"Hi! My name is Kenai. What's yours."

Pocahontas looked up from her knees, looking up at the man who had woken up. She froze a little bit before she spoke, "Pocahontas. Nice to meet you, Kenai." She smiled very softly. A little relieved this man was kind.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 am

He smiled gently and got up, going to sit next to her. "How long have you been here? I think I've been here for a month or so." He asked her innocently.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 am

Pocahontas looked at him..

This man is new in here..

"I've been here for; four months. I'm sorry you're a part of this hell hole." She said, looking down as she was staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 am

He looked at her shocked. "Really?! Four months? Wow, that is long." He smiled to her saddly. "I'm sorry you have to be here too." He looked at her, tilting his head. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:43 am

Pocahontas looked down, "A lot of stuff..." She said as she re positioned herself into another sitting style. Her body winced feeling the slight pain in the upper stomach. Though, it wasn't as bad as it was a good couple of days ago. The tears were starting to form as she started to remember everything, "So many things has happened to me..And, my heart has been broke too many times..I'm just starting to break.." She stated as she felt the tears stream her face..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 am

He looked at her sympathetic. "I'm sorry that you have been through that." He said softly, laying his hand on her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 am

Her body winced when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She froze, as if she was waiting for the gentle touch to hurt her.

She was use to that after all...

She looked up at him, not knowing what to say..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:04 am

He felt her shudder under his touch. He removed his hand. "Sorry, I won't touch you again if you don't want me to." They fell into silence for a while, before he turned to look at her again. "So where do you come from? I see you are a native like me."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 am

Pocahontas shook her head, "Just not use to be touched kindly..I'm always expecting to be hurt after.." She then let the silence fall, looking up at him as he asked her the question, "America. My village's leader is, Chief Powhatan. My dad. How about you? Where do you come from?" She asked, a little interested now..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 am

"I come from Alaska, a little vilage by the sea. We live from fishing, eventhough sometimes our livelihood is hindered by the big fishing boats." He smiled at her seeing he got her thinking about something else. "So you are like a princess. We don't have a chief. We have a vilage elder, and she is a spiritual and a unofficial leader of the community."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 am

Pocahontas listened to him, getting interested in his village. She then smiled softly as she looked down, "I don't know if i'm a princess. But, I'm the chief's daughter." She looked up at him, "Your village sounds wonderful. My village is by this river that everyone loves to play in, and take boat rides. And, the nature is just breathtaking..." Pocahontas looked at him, before her eyes wandered across the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 am

He smiled leaning his head back to the wall. "What do you miss most about home. I miss the sky, specially the northern lights. I used to sit outside in the cold and just watch them. My mom would carry me in when I fell asleep in the snow." He said closing his eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:14 am

Pocahontas looked at him, smiling softly now, "The northern lights sound so beautiful." She laughed softly, leaning her head against the wall now, "I miss the wildlife, I would always play with the wildlife. My mom used to have to drag me away from the wildlife, I never wanted to leave." She laughed softly to herself, "I even brought home a raccoon once. And, she allowed me to keep it as a pet. And, even to this day I still have little meeko." She looked at him as she remembered when he spoke about his mom. The way he had spoke about her, was as if she was no longer in this world, "I'm guessing your mother is no longer with you to?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:27 am

He shook his head. "No, we lost dad first. He was out fishing and a storm got him and he drowned. Mom was heartbroken, and tried to work hard to keep us fed. She died of heartbreak and exhaustion in a way. My oldest brother steped up as the head of the family." He looked down saddly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 am

Pocahontas's eyes softened, hearing him explain his father's and mother's death. She looked down, "My brother and Mother are dead. My mother was killed by people who attacked out village..And, my brother died of a illness..And, my father is dying from the same illness. And he could be dead right now, and I could be the leader of my village...A village that probably isn't a village anymore." She said as she felt herself tear up, remembering her brother and mother now, "And if he is dead..I never got to say goodbye to him.." Pocahontas felt the tears escape, making her cover her eyes fast as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:44 am

He touched her shoulder again. "I'm sorry to hear that." He bit his lip, and looked away from her to the wall. "I don't know if you believe this, but I believe in spirits. If he is dead, he should know you love him." He turned to look at her. "Spirits can see everything. That helped me through my parents death."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 am

Pocahontas had looked straight up at him when she felt him touch her shoulder. Her eyes stared at him, "I do believe in spirits..My mom was the spiritual woman of the village." She said softly as she nodded as she felt the tears stream down her face. Her hand went on his hand that was on his shoulder, "Thank you, Kenai. For saying that..And, I'm sorry to hear about your parents.."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am

He flashed a small smiel to her. "You are welcome." He squeesed her hand gently. "I honestly don't miss them much, because I know they are in a better place." He didn't want to talk about his brothers yet.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:05 am

Pocahontas smiled softly once again, "Your very wise, Kenai. Your parents are probably really proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 am

He blushed. "No, I doubt it." He looked at her. Might as well tell. " I am kind of responsible for my brothers deaths, so I don't think they aren't proud of me."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 am

Pocahontas's eyes widened, looking at him. She became speechless. Her eyes looked away. Letting the silence take over again, "H-how..How are you responsible?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 am

He looked down. "My brothers used to tease me alot. We were out hunting and I got mad at them, and ran off. When I came back they were fighting a bear, I could have helped. But I chose to leave them there. I was sure they would make it back home, but they never did, and now I feel remorse." He looked away ashamed. "I'm childish huh?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:01 am

Pocahontas looked at him as he looked away ashamed. Her eyes softened as she got up, ignoring the pain that shot up, "I've done worse." She said, looking at him with a non-judgmental expression. Her eyes looked away, "I'm also a hired assassin. I kill people for my job."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 am

He looked up at her. "That must be tough. Killing people I mean. Something I don't think I could do directly."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 am

Pocahontas crossed her arms, "Not when your murdering people who raped, murdered for no reason..And just don't deserve to live." She said, before looking at him, "And that's my sin, that's why I'm here. For being a mass murderer. Even though in my eyes...I was doing justice." Her eyes then looked at the camera, "And now, I'm the one fighting for my life.." Though her eyes looked down, "This place has had me do things that I never thought I could do. And, it's broken me.."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 am

He folowed her look to the camera. "The games you mean? Lilo told me about them. She seemed happy about them, but I feel nervous about them."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:27 am

Pocahontas looked at him, "Yeah, the games. And, that kind of scares me that she seemed happy about that..So far, I hated every one of them." She sighed before she looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 am

He didn't notice he was still holding her hand, and let them fall to thei sides, still holding it. "Lilo is a nice girl, but she is dark sometimes. She was the first roomate I had here. Have you met her?" He turned to look Pocahontas in the eyes, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 am

Pocahontas looked at him, "I have only talked to her through the wall." She smiled, "She is a nice girl, I'm not denying that." She smiled at him before she felt her hand was still being held by his. Her eyes seemed to stare into his eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 am

He unintentionally leaned closer to her, still smiling fondly. "I sure hope you get to meet her someday. Just a heads up, she likes games, so you better know some." His eyes softened when she looked deep into Pocahontass eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 am

Pocahontas looked at him, smiling as he spoke about Lilo, "I'll make sure to remember that." She said, stopping when she saw his eyes soften..Which made her eyes softness as well.

Her heart seem to start to race..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 am

He couldn't think of anything more to say. He was looking into her beautifull eyes, they were pulling him in. He started to breathe deeply, and before he knew it his lips landed on hers, for a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 am

Pocahontas was shocked when she felt him kiss her. She slowly, but surely kissed him back as her eyes closed. She felt his hand squeeze hers a little. And she returned the caring gesture back..

Her heart was pounding against her chest..The kiss felt so real..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 am

He was happy that she kissed him back. He made his free hand go caress her cheek and then to the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:18 am

Pocahontas felt him pulling her deeper in the kiss. Her free hand had placed itself on his chest as she kissed back. Following his mouth movements. Her cheeks were a little bit red.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 am

He entwined their fingers together. He put more passion into the kiss, before softening it again as he pulled away. He looked to her eyes softly and smiled. He caressed her cheek again with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:50 am

Pocahontas kissed him back. When he pulled away her eyes looked into his.

The feeling felt so warm..

Her eyes stared at him as her hand laid on his.

She felt safe..and that she knew him.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 am

He looked into her eyes, and leaned in for another kiss. She didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 am

Her eyes looked into his, seeing him lean in for another kiss. Her eyes closed as she let him kiss her once again. This time her arms slowly wrapped around his neck..While in the kiss she felt tears fall down her face...

Though the tears were not of sadness..But of joy, joy for this wonderful feeling of warmth..Something she had never seem to feel for a long time..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 am

He felt something wet touch his cheeks as he kept kissing her. He pulled away from the kissa and looked at her face in surprise. He wiped some tears from her face gently with his hand. "Why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 am

Pocahontas looked at him, before she wiped her eyes, "Because I haven't felt so much warmth in a while..It felt nice.." She said as she looked up at him. Her brown eyes looking into his..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 am

His eyes softened, and he pulled her to an embrace. "I really liked it too." He kissed her forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 am

Pocahontas hugged him back as a smile formed on her lips..She then pulled away as she smiled, "I need to take a shower. I'll be back." She nodded at him as she walked off to the bathroom, opening the door as she closed it behind her. Looking at the bathtub, letting her fingers touch her lips..Letting another smile form as she got undressed and stepped into the shower, being careful about her wound on her upper stomach..The thoughts rolling in her head..

Why did it feel so right? Why did it feel so warm..And why do I feel so safe around him? It's like he took all of the worries out of me.. She thought as she washed her hair.

He was able to make me feel calm..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:40 am

He watched her get up and go to the shower. He smiled to himself and touched his lips smiling warmly. He let his hand travel to his chest, feeling his heart almost burst out his chest. He leaned his head back against the wall grinning widely.

'I've never felt this way before. I guess this is love.' He looked down to his chest and smiled. "It is."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 am

Pocahontas had stood there in the shower as she finished. Smiling to herself as her eyes soften before she laughed and got out of the shower. She waited for her body to dry a little bit. Before she got back dressed in her underwear and dress. She started to braid her hair, before she remembered Thrax and John. Having her eyes widened as she remembered what they had done to her..

Especially Thrax..

Her hand rested on her head, "W-What am I doing?" She whispered to herself as she leaned against the wall, sliding down it.

I shouldn't be doing this! What if...Oh god what am I doing!?
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 am

He heard the shower turn off, and waited for her to come out. Many minutes passed, and he could hear no movement in there. He grew worried and got up, knocking on the door. "Pocahontas? Are you alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am

"Pocahontas? Are you alright in there?"

Her head picked up, "Y-Yeah..My stomach is just bothering me."

Liar.

Though, she couldn't tell him how she was feeling right..She just couldn't, her hand went back to her forehead..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 am

He got even more worried. "Why, what's wrong with your stomach?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend?   A new friend? Empty

Back to top Go down

A new friend?