10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Every door, another friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Every door, another friend. Empty
PostSubject: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:56 am

Pocahontas woke up, looking around. She was in a new room, which made her groan a bit. She sat up, putting her hand in her pocket, still feeling the phone. Pocahontas didn't take it out, she kept it in her dress's pocket. She turned her head, seeing Jasmine lying on the floor, which made her freeze a bit. She wondered what Jasmine thought of her for being with Kenai, and it worried her since the party.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 am

Jasmine stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes. Lilo? She quickly sat up. Looking around. She didn't see Lilo, But instead she saw Pocahontas. ''Oh we've changed rooms I see.'' She smiled weakly at Poca. ''How have you been doing?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 am

"Yeah we did." She said, smiling back, "Good.." She said, playing with the bear totem now, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 am

''I'm good.'' She nodded. ''So..you and Kenai eh?'' She asked stretching her arms out.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 am

Pocahontas nodded, "Yeah, me and Kenai...And you and Aladdin." She said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 am

''Yes me and Aladdin..'' She loked down, ''But what about Thrax?'' Jasmine asked looking back up again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:25 am

Pocahontas looked down..

Great..

"What about him?" She asked, "I just couldn't go back to him, not when he came to me right after you two broke up..I feel like a back up plan with him.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 am

Jasmine nodded. ''I understand...'' She than sighed. ''Tough Thrax told me he still loved you...And that Is why I broke up with him..''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 am

Pocahontas looked at her, looking down, "Well if he loved me..he would've picked me first." She said, "And with him telling me he still loved me while he was with you..still bothered me." She sighed, looking away, "I guess I just didn't like how he came to me like I would go back with him."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 am

Jasmine sighed. ''I'm sorry, I understadn though. But I thought that..You would go back to him due to he still loved you and we ended it because he still loved you..'' She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 am

"I don't think I would ever go back with him.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every door, another friend.   Every door, another friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Every door, another friend.
Page 1 of 1