10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Once Isabella was done talking with Esmeralda, she turned her attention to Jasmine whom was sitting on the floor at the time. Jasmine looked like she dozed off but she was fully awake, probably focusing on the wall or something.

"So, shall we continue what we started before it was interrupted, dear?'" She said in a sassy atittude with her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 pm

(OOC: sorry for the late responce!)

Jasmine looked too isabella seeing the aditude reminded her of the old times.
She stood up "what ever you want dear" she winked as she gave isabella a punch in her stomach.
"It's not like i want too hurt you" she said sarcastic as she pushed isabella on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 am

(OOC: It's alright hun Wink)

Suprisingly, Isabella laughed after getting up from Jasmine's punch & push to the ground.

"Is that the best you can do, darling?" she said as she grabbed Jasmine's leg, letting her head hit the floor & started dragging her around the room.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 am

She felt her head hit the ground. She grabbed too her head closing her eyes. "Let go!" She kicked isabella. She freed her leg. "I don't want too hurt you!" She said as she felt an enormous pain at her head. She stood up and punched isabella in the face. She stopped " now we are even" she said as she sat down on the bed. "Maby you don't remember me but i remember you and you are my friend i do not want to hurt a friend"

(OOC: i am back !)
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 am

"Owww!" Isabella rubbed her cheek where Jasmine punched her & she looked at Jasmine while she said that & actually felt that she was her friend once but all that she told her about, the killing, slashing, the sultan, she didn't remember that at all or was it that she made herself not to remember it at all.

"I am sorry Jasmine, I think just being in here, makes you crazy & I ususally not like that." She slowly walked to Jasmine while she was saying this, "I hope you can forgive me.." She stopped, now standing in front of Jasmine, waiting for a reply from her.

(OOC: Yay! XD)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 am

''you are not crazy'' She sighed. ''you just defended yourself.'' putting her head into her hands. ''i just cannot believe the fact you forgot everything''. She looked into isabellas eyes. ''i don't want too hurt you even though you hurt me. ''
''i just cannot believe this'' she looked down. closing her eyes. ''Unbelieveble''
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Isabella quietly listen to Jasmine, just listening to her words made her not sure what to say next.

But she couldn't believe that she was going to do this but what choice did she have,"The thing is that i didn't make myself forgot, i don't even think that i wanted to forget you or anything else that has happened to me lately. All I remember is a woman with flowing hair who told me that she knew me, i don't know why & said that she was the key to my past..." Isabella stopped after finishing those last words, she didn't care if Jasmine thought she was being silly or stupid, she just felt like she need to say that.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 pm

jasmine looked up at isabella. ''so like some sort of god or something?'' she sighed. ''gods don't exist.''
she looked too the ground. ''and magic is not even an subject too discuss about.'' rolling her eyes.
some sort of god... or ghost. ''Have you been playing around with some ghosts?''
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm

"No, I don't think she was a god or a ghost at all, She was real, I just know it..."

Isabella looked away, trying to think of what to say next but the right words never came to her mind at the time.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 am

she looked over too the door. ''I don't believe in magic. Nor do i believe a woman could visit you when you are locked up in a room and there isn't a possible way too get out.'' she was tired. she went too the blanket on the floor. ''you can take the bed if you want to.''
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 pm

"Although I don't believe it either, I think she did have magic or something like that..." Isabella mind began to wander off before Jasmine snapped her back to reality."Oh, thank you..." Isabella walked to the bed & laid down, it was uncomfy but it will have to do for now. She began to drift off to sleep, dreaming of the woman who held the key to her long lost past.

(OOC: sorry that i am late, had vacation bible school ;P)

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

She saw how isabella fell asleep. Thinking about the things she said. A magic woman? She grinned. No those things dom"t exist.
But how could she forgot everythng. Turning on her back. She closed her eyes. She siged. Maby once she would wake up it would all be normal.
She took one look at isabella before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 am

(OOC: Right now, I am planning to write a fanfic about Isabella's dream & i will pm you on yt on what to do next Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 1 of 1