10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. Empty
PostSubject: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 am

Pocahontas slowly woke up, feeling the pain instantly in her upper stomach. Her eyes closed at the pain, opening them once again as she looked around without moving. The room looked familiar..It didn't hit her until a little later that she was in John's room, her eyes moved more around, feeling that she was on his bed. She didn't know where John was, and she didn't know if she was even going to stay in here. Though she did know that the knife didn't hit any of her vital organs, especially if she was waking up a while later..Her vision went a little blurry, making her close her eyes and wait for the room to stop spinning before she opened them again. Her hand slowly went to her forehead, remembering the whole scene once again..
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:24 am

[OOC: What happened? Sorry, it's hard to keep up with everyone when you're busy as heck -.- Or if you could just let me know which room to go to to read about it, that would be great! ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 am

[[OOC ^^ Here's the link to what happened! https://10doors.rpg-board.net/t892-risky-business enjoy!! ^^ lol]]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 pm

[[OOC <.<..Waiting ever so patiently >.> <.<]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:39 pm

[OOC: I know, I'm waiting to read this too. *twiddles fingers* Razz]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 am

John walked in to the room topless. His upper arm was bandaged well, and he had clearly cleaned himself up. The only thing left to remind anyone of the event was the tight bandage around his arm, and the big blood stain that had leaked through the bandage. He would have to change it soon, he knew that.
His arm seemed somewhat limp comparing to the rest of his body, but other than that he felt fine. A bit scared, a bit jumpy, a bit paranoid, but other than that fine.
"You awake yet?" he asked plainly as he entered the room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

Pocahontas had closed her eyes, resting a little bit before John had entered the room. When she heard his voice, her eyes opened, nodding before she spoke, "Yeah.." She said weakly, feeling the pain hit her immediately as she tried to move herself. Her eyes stared at the ceiling, trying hard not to move so much. She decided to pluck up the courage and ask him something, "Did you get hurt? Last thing I remember is being pushed down on the ground, and you jumping at Sinbad."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 am

He quickly glanced over at the bloody bandage, but decided not to mention it.
"You worry about yourself sweetheart. At least one of us is capable of taking care of themselves," he said and referred to the fact that she could have gotten herself killed if he hadn't saved her by bringing her into safety.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

Pocahontas looked at him from the corner of her eye, "I just couldn't sit there, and watch him stab you." She stated, looking back to the ceiling, "Though, I was stupid for throwing myself in front of him.." She said, understanding that she could have pushed him away, but, she decided to jump in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 am

She couldn't just stand there and watch him stab him? Why not?
"That's what most people would do," he muttered. Hell, up until that moment he'd assumed that's what anybody would do.
"Why didn't you?" he asked still not looking at her, pretending to be busy getting new bandages from the drawer. This was a bit too awkward, even for him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am

She took a deep breathe, making herself calm down from the pain. She then played with her fingers, "Cause, I'm not like most people, I guess. I mean..I kill people for a living but..Even though your doing all of this, I feel like you have a reason for it." Pocahontas took another breathe, "But, I'm not going to ask what the reason is or anything, cause I feel it has something to do with the key, and, it's your business, not mine. And, I feel that even you don't deserve to be stabbed, even if you are doing all of this." She spoke softly, trying to be nice, but at the same time considerate of his feelings. The last thing she needed: was a slap from him.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 am

Hearing her words he instantly stopped and put down the newfound bandage on the dresser.
His cheeks turned red and his breathing came heavily as she spoke, making her stutter even more.
He took some steps in her direction, but waited by the bed until she was finished with her speech.
Then he slapped her. Harder than he had ever slapped a woman, or any person for that sake.
He slapped her so hard he left his fingerprints on her cheek.
After that he did nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Just watched her with a hatred that could kill.
NO ONE spoke to him about his past or his reasons.
No one...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 am

Pocahontas head turned to the right, closing her eyes as she didn't move her head after that. Her hair was in her face, opening her eyes as she stared at the chair far from the bed. She wanted to cry, but, she wasn't going to. She was to use to the fact that men could hurt her, it was just like any other thing now..Pocahontas was finally use to it, "Sorry.." She whispered, and it was the only thing she said, before she went quiet immediately, not letting her gaze wander from the chair.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 am

He couldn't even speak as his teeth were too tightly gritted together.
All he did was raise his hand and point a finger at her as if it was meant to be a warning before he let the arm slide back down and left the room without the bandage. He would regret not changing the bandage, but right now he didn't care. He just didn't care.
As soon as he left the room and she couldn't see him a silent tear fell down his cheek.
But not for long.
It was brushed off and forgotten about before a second had passed.
But it had still been there. It was still real.
He couldn't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:28 am

Pocahontas waited until she heard a door close, before she broke down in tears. Her hands went over her eyes, crying hard as she ignored the pain that was hurtling in the upper part of her stomach. She was stupid, so fucking stupid. It was clear now, she had just pissed off the man who keeping her here. And it felt like it was her last die, but, why would she care? All she wanted was the pain to go away..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 am

[[OOC My poor Poca x-x..DAMN IT JOHN! -KICKS-]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:59 am

OOC: Sweetheart babe!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 am

[[OOC Q~Q I know right! -cries forever-]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.   Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

Second visit to the Villain's room..But, with a different reason.
Page 1 of 1