10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a room alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

In a room alone Empty
PostSubject: In a room alone   In a room alone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Kenai woke up with a headache. He held his head as he sat up. He looked around him, the room looked like the one he was in before, but this one had drawings on the wall. "Lilo look at this..." He turned his head, to her, but noticed she wasn't there anymore. "LILO!!!!!!" He whipped his head around, but still no Lilo. He was in panic for not knowing where she was or what happened, or if she was even alive. It took him a while to realise he was alone. He crawled to the corner hugging his knees. "I don't want to be alone...." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

In a room alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a room alone   In a room alone EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:38 pm

The days seemedd to melt together. All he did was eat and sleep. Occasionally he would walk circles around the room, only to stop thinking it wasn't worth it. He would lay down on the floor trying to make out the faint voices from the other rooms. He had tried to talk through a wall once, but they hadn't heard him I guess. The silence started to hurt his ears, and he litteraly jumped when he started to hum a melody his mother had sang to him and his brothers when he was a child. It filled the silence, and made him comfortable for a while. He fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

In a room alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a room alone   In a room alone EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 am

(OOC: Sad I want you back~ *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

In a room alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a room alone   In a room alone EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:32 am

OOC : I miss you too Q.Q
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

In a room alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a room alone   In a room alone EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 am

(OOC: I hoped that we maybe could TTW but we can't Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In a room alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a room alone   In a room alone Empty

Back to top Go down

In a room alone
Page 1 of 1