10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell is a Place on Earth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Hell is a Place on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 am

He slammed the door shut behind him not even bother locking it. He punched the closest wall as hard as he could without hurting himself. His eyes were watery, but he would not let himself cry. He couldn't...
"FUCKING HELL!" he shouted forgetting all about Megara being in the same room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 am

Meg was still lay on the bed, still feeling a little bit sick: she felt surely better then earlier, no more nausea, but she still was dizzy and pale, and on her forehead the little wound as stopped to bleed only recently. She was trying unsuccessfully to resta a bit when she heard the door beeing slammed and a voice, his voice, scream apparently angry. She opened wide her eyes with a chill on her back *What the hell...? No, please, no! Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Why is he angry now?* she felt the strong impulse to go to hide under the bed, but that was really stupid and childish: undecided on what to do, she just remained on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 am

{OOC: Oops, sorry, Meg! DX REALLY didn't mean to send an angry Villain to you No}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 am

He leaned his back on the wall and looked up at the ceiling, tears in his eyes.
Why?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 am

ooc: don't worry, Cindy XD i'm sure that he'll calm down... ehm... almost sure... more or less... well, i just hope it... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 am

{OOC: @Meg, hopefully... Aww! He's crying... I didn't mean to make him cry either...}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 am

Recovering all her braveness, since he wasn't coming in the room, she finally decided to raise from the bed and moving toward the entry, slowly because of the dizziness. As soon as she arrived next enough to see him, she stopped, looking at him. "Are you ok?" she asked with the most gently and sweet voice that she could have, trying unsuccessfully to hide the terror behind a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 am

ooc: if he won't hurt me, i'll comfort him, don't worry Cindy Wink
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 am

Shit. Meg.
"Do I look ok?" he asked quietly without looking at her. All his anger had disappeared, only helplessness and despair left.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 am

Meg was still afraid, even if he didn't look angry anymore. He could however turn angry again at the wrong phrase. But he looked to despair that Meg decided to try however, even if maybe in a clumsy way: if he was one of her customers, she would know how she had to act. But pretend with him was useless, she got it, so the only thing that she could do was to ask with sincerity
"May i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 am

"Come here," he said quietly and stretched his arms out welcoming her. If she didn't come he would understand but...
But he really wanted her to...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 am

She looked at him, almost unsure on what to do. She actually thought to stay were she was, but a voice in her mind whispered an evil *wimp!* at that idea, and then a more soft voice whispered again *he comforted you when you needed it!". So at last, without a word, just with a soft smile on her lips, she approached him, hugging quietly his waist.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 am

He held her close to him, as tight as he could. He smelled her hair while he kissed the top of her head. He just wanted to stay like this... just like this...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 am

She remained quiet and silent in his embrace, just wondering what could be happened to him. When he kissed her forehead she felt a small pain because of the little wound and the probable bruise that she earned falling of the bed, but she bit strong her lips to don't moan and to try to don't make him notice it: it just wasn't necessary
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 am

"I'm sorry," he whispered and let out a small sarcastic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:58 am

"For what?" she asked without a particular intonation, without move
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 am

"For loosing it," he said, now with the same amused laugh as always as he let go of her. He wouldn't let her see him like this.
He winked at her as he asked: "Missed me?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 am

She shrugged with a soft smile "I've done worse". At his question the usual voice in her head screamed a strong *YES!* but, instead, she shrugged again "I've just rested" making the voice mumbling again an angry *liar...*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:18 am

"Really?" he said with a charming smile and pulled her closer again.
"You didn't miss me... at all...?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 am

"mmm... maybe a bit" she replied with a sly smile, obviously joking *maybe a lot more...* but as always she ignored her conscious's suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 am

"Just a bit?" he said with the same charming smile as he softly kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:32 am

she kissed him back, enjoying the kiss, but at his question she turned it against him "Why? Did you miss me?". Gosh, she didn't even realize that she enjoyed so much his presence when he was so sweet and charming *Is he still decided to don't have sex with me?* couldn't help herself to think: it was strange for her, but for once she realized that she really wished to have sex with him. And not with someone else, but with him. She was almost sad at the idea that probably he didn't want, and thinking to it, to the times that she had sex with him, was turning her on. Even if she was acting as usual, without showing her thoughts, she felt excited and frustrated at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 am

He grinned at her question.
"I missed you a lot," he said with the sweetest voice he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 am

she looked at him with an incredulous smile, then, without a word, she kissed him again while the usual voice whispered *liar...*. She didn't believe him, after all she still felt that she went with someone else, and it was hard to believe that he missed her. But it wasn't important, was it? *yes, it is* but as always she simply ignored her conscious.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 am

He kissed her passionatly, stroking his hands along her body, feeling her react to every touch.
"I think you missed me a lot..." he whispered in her ear with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 am

She enjoyed the kiss, she enjoyed it so much and kissed him back with the same passion, enjoying expecially his hands on her body, feeling her heart beating faster.
"If i reply yes... will you continue?" she replied with a sly smile, joking only for an half.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 am

He kissed and nibbled on her neck.
"I just might," he whispered seductively in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 am

When he nibbled on her neck she moaned a bit, he still couldn't know but her panties were already wet *Gosh! How can he have this effect on me? I'm supposed to be used to this...*
"Yes, i missed you" she replied without overbalance too much.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 am

He slided his hand down and stroked the insides of her thighs.
"A lot..?" he asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:04 am

she didn't reply to his question when he whispered a little "No, wait..." and stopped his hand with her, even if grudgingly, before he could arrive at her wet panties "don't do it... if you don't wanna finish it..." it could be almost a torture if he wanted just play with her and let her ungratified again. And, also, it was even embarassing make him realize how much she desidered him, expecially if he didn't want to go on.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 am

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. Then he picked her up and almost threw her at the bed before laying himself on top of her. His face was only inches away from hers when he whispered: "Do you want me or not?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 am

She was really surprised when he picked her up, throwing her on the bed to come then and lay on her. She looked at him surprised, her heart that was beating faster, then, looking in his eyes, she took again his hand and with a firm movement she led him to her panties: they were soaked.
"Is this a sufficient answer?"
She replied with a serious expression, her cheeks involuntarily red gave her an even more beautiful look.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 am

"It will have to do," he said jokingly and started rubbing on the outside of her panties.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 am

She moaned in pleasure as soon as he started to rub her panties, tensing all her body, expecially the legs, and arching a bit her back.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 am

He kissed her passionatly, letting his tounge play with hers as he slowly removed her panties.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 am

she kissed him back with the same passion, moving her arms around his neck to hug him, almost to cling to him, sinking in his hairs. When he removed her panties, she moved her legs to facilitate the movement
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 am

He quickly removed his own pants and underwear. Too impatient to remove the rest of their clothes he quickly penetrated her deep and hard. He laid himself over her, making her whole body rub against his.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 am

She moaned louder and louder when he penetrated her, more and more excited by his movement, moving herself her pelvis following his rhythm
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 am

He rolled over on his back pulling her with him. She sat on him now.
He moved his hands to her waist and quickly moved her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 am

He facilitate his movemente, even when he started to move her up and down on him she move too her pelvis, moaning for the pleasure, her hands on his chest. Still moving, she bended forward to kiss him with passion.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:16 am

Pulling her closer he slid his hands under her shirt, feeling her soft breasts and her hard nipples. He sighed in pleasure.
"You sure know how to pleasure a man," he said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

"And you know how to pleasure me" she replied with voice made hoarse by the pleasure. Meanwhile she slowed the pace, going up and down with slow, gentle movement, and, while he put his hands under her shirt, she started to kiss his neck and nibbled his earlobe
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:03 am

His hands were all over her body. He wanted to touch... to feel... every inch of her.
"I love you," he said breathless.
Damnit, now you just ruined it!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 am

She continued to move slowly, even if she herself was going crazy because of the pleasure, she continued to kiss and nibbling him on the neck until until he said those three words, she frozen, but she wasn't able to stop herself. In a low voice that couldn't hide the insecurity she asked "Wanna me... to... stop?"
*please, don't...please, don't...please, don't...i can't stop it now... i don't want...*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 am

"Not for anything baby," he said gently in a husky voice as he once again grabbed her waist and moved her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:19 am

she smiled relieved, moving again up and down following his rythm and his movement, without being able to stop to moan for the pleasure, her hand was moving again on his chest and her lips came back to kiss him on his mouth
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 am

As she moved faster and harder he could feel himself tensening up.
"Meg... I'm gonna..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 am

"Me... too..." she replied, moaning and panting, while her body too started to tense up, she arched her back, moaning louder and louder.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 am

He tensened up and came inside of her. He could feel she came as well.
God, that was good...
He relaxed every muscle in his body and closed his eyes.
"You sure know how to move..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 am

She came in the same moment that he came, and, as he did, she even relaxed her body, moving to lay next to him
"I've... done it for a... life... sure that... i know... but... that was the... first time... that... i liked it... so much..." she replied honestly, without thinking that maybe talk about her last life could annoy him. But she was too relaxed to think to it, and surely she didn't say it to hurt him: in her own way, it had even to be a compliment or sort of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell is a Place on Earth   Hell is a Place on Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell is a Place on Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next