10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Puppy in this hell whole?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

A Puppy in this hell whole? Empty
PostSubject: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 am

Thrax woke up and looked around the room. He noticed a dog in the corner of the room. When he got up he went towards the dog. It started parking at him and ran away. Must be scared of me..

Last edited by Thrax* on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:53 am

She heard barking. Frowning while covering her ears. ''Whate fuck..'' She mumbled when she slightly opened her eyes. ''What is going on?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 am

He sighed, "Apparently we have a puppy now, and hes scared of me..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 am

She pushed herself up. ''Really?'' She looked arround the room. Seeing the puppy in a corner. ''Aaw it is alright.'' She crawled towards the puppy holding out both her hands.
''Don't be afraid.'' She wispered. The puppy didn't move.
''Hm... Did big daddy Thrax scare you?'' She grinned. ''Don't be afraid he won't hurt you, Neither will i.''

The dog set two steps towards her sniffing her hand. She touched the puppy soft. As soon as the dog came closer she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Thrax stepped back to try not to scare the dog, "Wonder why the villain would give us a puppy. What should we call it?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

''I don't know.'' She picked up the dog. ''Aaw he is so cute.'' She turned arround to face Thrax. ''What would you like for a name?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 pm

He looked at the dog and has he did the dog whimpered and snuggled closer to Jasmine
"Sweetie I think its a better idea that you pick out the name."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 pm

She smiled. ''How about .. Sweet?'' Looking at the puppy than back to thrax. ''Or do you prefere PrincesTarPalientologist?''
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 pm

When Jul woke up, she sitted on the floor, still sleepy, and yawned rubbing her eyes like a child, then, listening her roommates's words and a barking, she focused better on what were going on and, as soon as she saw the puppy, she jumped happily toward him and Jasmine "A puppy! Awwwww!!!!! That's soooooooo cute!!! Can i pick him up? Pleeeeease? Pretty please???" she was smiling, the hands toward, ready to pick the puppy if only jasmine would allow her: she really seemed more similar to a young lady than to a woman...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:03 am

She smiled brightly. "Sure" she carefully handed over the puppy. "We where wondering about a name for him or her you know?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:34 am

Her smile became bigger when the girl handed over her the puppy, and with a giggle she took him "Awww! Aren't you the most beautiful thing in the world, sweet little thing? Yes you are!" she giggled to the puppy while he started to lick her face making her laugh
"Aww... well... what do you think about... Mr.Black spot? And we can friendly call him Spotty!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 am

She smiled "that's sounds so cute!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 am

He tried getting close to the dog again, but it just growled when he got closer. "Damn dog."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 am

She looked at Thrax. ''I am sure it'll get used to you'' She smiled.
''It is just a puppy it'll be scared of everything.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 am

"Ya I'm sure it will," he sighed, "Well do we have any food for him?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 am

''I really don't know'' She walked towards the door. seeing the last piece of bread.
''Only bread...''
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 am

She was still cuddling the dog, whispering to him sweet words like she was talking to a baby
"Are you hungry, Spotty? Are you? But we have only bread and we're hungry too... maybe we can heat you with the bread! You seems so sweet and tasty! Are you teasty, aren't you?" she giggled to the puppy that could understand only her happy tone but surely not her words: it seemed like she was kidding, but actually Jasmine and Thrax couldn't be sure...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:15 am

He looked at her puzzled, "You want to eat the dog?!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 am

She laughed. ''You want some salt or peper with the dog?'' She said with a sarcastic sound. Looking at the puppy. ''Have you figured how you are going to ''cook'' him/her?'' She smiled
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:53 am

[[OOC DON'T EAT THE PUPPY!!! -TAKES OUT FRYING PAN- STEP AWAY FROM THE PUPPY!]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 am

(OOC: IT IS A JOKE! NOW STOP JUDGING ME XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 am

"Ya I don't think we have anything to start a fire with, but I'm sure we can manage." He said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 am

[[OOC O-e..-swings frying pan- STEP AWAY FROM THE PUPPY!]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 am

She smiled. ''No he/she is too cute to eat.'' She sat down leaning against the wall.
''Wonder if other rooms have got puppy's too''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 am

Thrax sat close Jasmine but still far enough away from Jul and the puppy so it wouldn't be scared. "Now Girls don't get to attached to the Puppy now he might not be here to long."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 am

She smiled. ''Yeah .. Not such a good idea.. '' She looked at Juliet. ''But aslong as you hold him i don't think the Villain will rip the puppy out of your sleeping hands right?'' She smiled slightly. ''By the way have you guys been invited to the Masquerade?''

Last edited by Jasmine on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 am

[[OOC are you saying the to Thrax or Jul Cause I think your asking Jul?]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:25 pm

(OOC: It was for both of you XD I edited it ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:44 am

"Ya I'm invited.... Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 am

She nodded. ''Yes i am i wonder who else is invited...''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 am

"I'm glad your going to be there... I never want to be away from you again."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:41 am

She smiled. ''Me neither.''

(OOC: I supose this was BEFORE the tv broadcast so we should like fall asleep in that topic xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Puppy in this hell whole?   A Puppy in this hell whole? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Puppy in this hell whole?
Page 1 of 1