10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get the hell out of the bathroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Get the hell out of the bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:45 am

Sinbad turned around on the mattress. Had he fallen asleep? Or had he been awake this whole time? He wasn't really sure.

He sat up and looked at the bathroom door. He didn't want to talk to Pocahontas, but he couldn't really avoid it forever.

Eventually he stood up and walked towards the door.
"How long are you planning to stay in there," he asked as he hammered on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:20 am

Pocahontas had stayed in the bathroom, letting her head rest on the bathtub. The tears had run dry after a while. She sighed, hearing Sinbad knock on the door as he spoke, "As long as I want to.." Her arms were still holding the bandages around her. She was horribly pissed at Sinbad, and she didn't give a shit about what he needed or wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 am

[OOC: Haha, liking the title. Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 pm

{ OOC: @Aladdin: Me too. It was Pocas idea :3 }

"Can we maybe switch rooms for a while?" he said through the door. He tried to control his temper. Why did he have to be roomed with her of all people.
"I... I need the bathroom at some point."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:49 pm

"You can stay out there. I don't want to see your face..I don't give a shit of what you need or want..Blame you for doing this.." She kicked the door, making him jump away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 pm

"It's not like I want to see you either," he said with a raised voice.
He sighed.
"Fine, you just stay in there," he said annoyed and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:20 pm

"Good, cause I can't stand your fucking face." She smiled when he left, turning on the shower. So she could mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Sinbad mumbled something aobut Poca as he went back to the mattress.
She'd have to come out sooner or later, wouldn't she? If not he could always kick the door in at some point.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 am

Pocahontas sat by the bathtub, looking at the wall. She put her hand over her eyes, groaning as she didn't know if the rooms would be switched. Her head went back, hating that she was in the same room as her rapist. Hated how he didn't at least say sorry, "But, I'm probably just a toy..A toy to every guy I meet." She kicked the wall, looking down as the tears fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Why did he have to be roomed with such an annoying girl?
Not just was she annoying, she had also... No, he didn't want to think of that. He couldn't. ot without breaking down again.
He needed to focuse on something else. Had he just had some company... Or at least better company, then maybe it wouldn't be so hard.
He sighed with his face down in the mattress. If he just stayed like this long enough then maybe everything would be alright when he sat up again.
Sinbad lifted his head as he couldn't breath properly in that position. He looked towards the bathroom. The he let let himself fall down, laying on the side. Could it really get any worse now? How many times had he thought that? Probably as many times as he had been proved wrong. He laid in the bed, just staring into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get the hell out of the bathroom   Get the hell out of the bathroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Get the hell out of the bathroom
Page 1 of 1