10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From happiness to hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

From happiness to hell Empty
PostSubject: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

[OOC: I highly doubt Odette will reply to this before we switch rooms again, but here's to hoping right? Rolling Eyes ]

Charlotte woke up with another headache. Gawd damnit.
She was still disorientated, so it took her a while to realize that if she had moved rooms, Shang wasn't with her anymore.
"Shang?" she called out hopeful, though she knew he wasn't there. She already missed him so much.
Then she realized, she probably had a new roommate. She didn't know who it was and she was immidiatly alert in case it was one of the bad persons people had been talking about, but when she turned around and saw Odette, she immidiatly froze.
She'd rather have been with a bad person right now than her. Anyone but her. That slut.
She sighed angrily and walked to the bathroom. She was mad, but she hadn't forgotten about her promise.
She pulled out the piece of clothing from inside her top and though with great difficulty and a lot of time, she managed to rip out an S from it. She carefully kissed it with tears in her eyes and placed it under the bathtub for Shang to find.
Then she walked back out to see that Odette was still sleeping. Not a surprise, she always did sleep long.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:54 am

[ OOC: Don't blame me for not replying to anything before >.< I'm sure I had my reasons tongue ]

Odette slowly woke up as she turned onto her side. Her head felt hazy and it took her a while before she could sit up properly.

I guess I slept for way too long ..

She sighed and rubbed her temple until she felt a little better.
If she had a new roommate then she just wanted to start anew without anything bad that might have happened before getting in the way. She just hoped her roommate would feel the same way ..

As soon as she looked up and saw Charlotte all her hopes for a little time away from all the drama disappeared.
She remembered her outburst during their last encounter together and even though she still didn't understand what it meant, she didn't really want to bring it up. So she just leant against the wall and sat in silence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Charlotte could see the tired and disappointed written on Odette's face, and in all honesty, she couldn't blame her.
"It's ok, I'm not here to yell at you," she said softly, still not moving away from the wall.
What was there to yell about anyway? She had already lost Dimitri. She had already given up. And as much as she'd love to blame Odette for it all, it wouldn't change a thing, and it wouldn't make her broken heart hurt any less.
A silent tear ran down her cheek, and she hoped Odette wouldn't notice it.
She wouldn't yell at her. That didn't mean they were best friends.
It didn't mean Charlotte wanted her help or sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Odette breathed a small sigh of relief when Charlotte spoke, but continued to sit in silence. She wasn't exactly sure what she did to spark Charlotte's outburst before, but she knew she wasn't going to take a chance at making the same mistake again.

She leant her head back against the wall, thinking of nothing other than the silence which surrounded them.

Odette glanced back at Charlotte and for a moment she thought she saw her start to cry, but she quickly turned away and shook the thought from her head.

I'm obviously imagining things ..

But the more she tried to ignore it, the worse she felt. Despite what had happened before, if Charlotte was upset over something, then she had to at least try and help her in some way .. right?

Odette turned to look at her again. She watched her for a while, wondering what was the best way to ask if she was ok without upsetting her even more.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm

She was staring at her. Of course she was, she had to look horribly dreadful.
Did this mean that sooner or later she would have to talk to her? Tell her?
She wasn't sure, but as she sighed and looked to the ground she realized she didn't hate Odette. She had never done anything wrong to her, and it was stupid of her to try to hate her.
"I don't hate you," she said softly, trying to explain.
"I'm jealous of you," she stated.

[OOC: Wow Odette, it took you only 5 hours to reply last night?! Shocked xD]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Odette smiled a little when Charlotte said she didn't hate her. She didn't know why she cared that much about what she thought of her, after all they barely knew each other. It was just nice to know that Charlotte wasn't an enemy to her.

I guess I didn't give off as bad of a first impression as I thought .. after what happened last time we were together ..

Odette just sat there and stared at her, taken aback by what Charlotte said next. After a few minutes she started laughing.

'You're joking right?' she asked in disbelief, 'you don't even know me .. so what exactly have you got to be jealous of?'

[ OOC: I'm just going to pretend that this is 10 lines Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 am

[OOC: Wow! Good job! :O Go on chat later and I'll have John kiss your hand like promised ;D]

Charlotte sighed and looked down, kicking the floor. What was she supposed to say? How was she supposed to explain anything to her? She was probably used to have everyone wanting her, how could she ever tell her that she had everything Charlotte had ever wanted when she did not even realize it herself?
"You're just... lucky... everyone likes you... everyone loves you," saying the last part a bit more harshly and sarcastically than she had meant herself to. It was just hard not to dislike her. She couldn't look at that gorgeous face laughing without a bit of hatred mixed with jealousy welled up in her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm

'Lucky .. me?' she said and smiled sadly, 'that's the last thing I am ..'

She stared at Charlotte, wondering why she thought that about her.

'And what's that supposed to mean?' she asked as soon as she noticed Charlotte's tone, 'there are plenty of people who hate me .. why else would I be stuck in this place ..'

Odette sighed slowly and looked up at Charlotte, 'there must be plenty of people who love you .. I mean look at you, you're beautiful ..' she said with a smile, 'trust me, you have nothing to be jealous of.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

She really thought Charlotte was beautiful? No, she was just mocking her, she thought as she sent a glare Odette's way.
"First of all, I'm betting anyone who hates you are of the female gender, and secondly..."
She took a deep breath as if she was just tired of this. As if they had talked about this a million times already and she was tired of explaining.
"Dimitri doesn't seem to hate you."
She had just told her she didn't hate her, and yet here she was being nasty. She just couldn't help it. Something about Odette just ticked her off.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Odette tried to ignore the glare that Charlotte shot at her and just turned away from her.

'I guess that's true,' she laughed again, 'I know I haven't been all that popular with some of the girls I've met in here at least,' she said as she thought about it for a moment, 'though I guess that was mostly because of stuff I'd done to them ..'

Even if those feelings were mutual, Ariel must have hated me the most .. she thought and sighed sadly, even Pocahontas must hate me now ..

'Dimitri?' she repeated as soon as she heard his name. It had been such a long time since she remembered seeing him last, back when she was still .. her hand moved onto her stomach, 'maybe he should hate me ..' she whispered as she thought back to the argument they'd had then, she'd even slapped him but that all seemed stupid when she remembered that she had helped kill Jane, even when she knew how he felt about her .. how they felt about each other ..

He deserves so much more than to be involved in any way with someone like me .. even after all the things that he's done for me, I only end up ruining everything by being selfish ..

Odette sat in silence, lost in her own thoughts, completely oblivious to the fact that Charlotte was still in the room. She moved her hand to her neck, her fingertips brushing past the small scar she had there as she traced the empty space where her locket used to be, before it was taken by Ariel after she ..
She shook her head, feeling the tears start to fall down her cheeks as she continued to think about everything that had happened, even if it had happened a long time ago now ..
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 am

Was that tears she saw? It made Charlotte feel a pinch of guilt for treating her the way she did now, but she quickly shook it off. She could easily be faking it to gain sympathy. Why else would she randomly start crying in front of a stranger? Crybaby or not, not even Charlotte would do that.
"He definitively should," she said grumpily, breaking the long silence.
"But though luck, 'cause he's a man. And what man can possibly hate a young, beautiful blonde like you?"
She spit out the last word, but didn't regret the hostile voice for a second. She was far from done.
"All he ever talks about is you!" she yelled loudly. He had talked about her every day, told her how he loved her, told her about their past. She could never get mad at Dimitri, and even the few times she did she kept it in so she wouldn't reveal her true feelings towards him. After such a long amount of time talking about the woman of his dreams with the man you loved more than anything, Charlotte had already buildt up a glowing red hatred towards Odette, and she wasn't ready to give it up..
"He only ever cared about you! Instead of thinking about the people who actually give a crap about him! I don't know why he's been so depressed lately, but you're surely one of the reasons. What was it? Did you reject him or something? He wasn't good enough for you? The guy who's spent his whole life looking for you, talking about you, loving you... wasn't good enough?! You're such an ungrateful bitch."
She couldn't make herself regret the last word. It was horrible to call her that without even knowing her, and it was not like Charlotte at all to spit these things out. She had always been the type of person to hold her tounge and let it slide, but this time, she couldn't. She just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 am

[ OOC: She always cries randomly for no reason Razz And it is so not to gain sympathy from guys >.> <.<
Ooo look that bitch fight you wanted has started x3 Why must Charlotte be so mean D: I haven't even done anything Razz
Now should I carry it on or just ignore her and be nice ;3 ]

Odette was brought out of her thoughts as soon as she heard Charlotte speak, her tears drying instantly as she heard the hate in her voice.

'There are plenty of men that hate me ..' my father is one example .. 'but then I could say the exact same thing to you ..'

Odette stood up when Charlotte started shouting at her, 'and how is that my problem exactly? It's not like I can control what he says, can I?' she said trying to be as calm as possible, for now at least and despite the sudden argument she couldn't help but smile a little, it's nice to know that I was wrong about him never thinking about me at all ..

As Charlotte continued Odette started to get annoyed that she thought she knew her so well, 'so you don't think I care about him at all?' she said and started laughing, 'like an idiot, I even cared about him when I thought he abandoned me all those years ago and, if you must know, I've never stopped since then.'

She snapped a little when Charlotte mentioned that she thought Odette was one of the reasons Dimitri had been depressed, 'have you tried asking him? Then you might actually get an answer instead of blaming everyone else!' she shouted back, clenching her fist as she walked closer to her.

Her eyes widened when Charlotte called her a bitch and as soon as the words had escaped her lips she slapped her hard across the cheek, 'don't you dare talk about me like that! He might have talked to you about me but that does not mean you know me!'

Odette stared at her for a moment before walking away towards the bathroom, when she reached the door she turned back to Charlotte with a hateful glare, 'I don't have to explain anything to you so why don't you just mind your own business and leave me the hell alone,' she said coldly before disappearing into the bathroom and locking the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 am

The slap stopped Charlotte right in the tracks. She had never been slapped before. No one had ever even laid a hand on her. When she did recover from the shock however Odette was already by the door, shutting it behind her.
She wouldn't let Odette know how hurt she really was, and she was trying to fight the trembling after the slap. It wasn't exactly that it hurt, or the big bruise she was sure to get after it. But no one had laid a hand on her, and it was just... she didn't exactly know the feeling, but it made her want to tremble and cry. She wasn't going to show Odette that though.
"Just the fact that you are low enough to resort to violence to win your battles show you're exactly the kind person I thought you were!" she yelled after her, after she had closed the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am

Odette walked towards the bath and leant against it, gripping the sides tightly with her hands as she breathed slowly, trying to calm herself down after her own outburst.
When she heard Charlotte's voice again she actually burst out laughing, she just couldn't help it.

'Maybe you should try living in the real world for once!' she shouted back at her, 'people are capable of a lot worse, trust me.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:00 pm

"You ought to know don't you?" she talked back.
"After all, you have done a lot worse havn't you?"
She couldn't help it when she thought of everything she knew Odette had done. She had gotten pregnant with someone elses' boyfriend for once. Not only did that make Charlotte's mind scream "SLUT!", it also showed Odette didn't own compassion. When Charlotte looked at her she wondered if she even had a hint of humanity in her, or if she was just the cold, blonde bimbo she had always thought she was.
Her hand found it's way to the bruise on her cheek, feeling the soar areas. She cursed herself for being so fragile. Who would get a bruise like this over something as insignificant as a slap? It hurt too, it hurt a lot, but Charlotte's worst fear at the moment was not the pain, but the visibility of the mark. The next person who saw her was sure to see it, and it would either cause them to feel sorry for her or think of her as weak and take advantage of her. Either way, the bruise was not a good thing to have..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From happiness to hell   From happiness to hell Empty

Back to top Go down

From happiness to hell
Page 1 of 1