10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] Empty
PostSubject: Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]   Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:03 am

EDIT: Okay, so I'm not going to the doctor today, I'm going tomorrow after Spanish XP BUT (yeah, a big "but") I have a math test tomorrow that I need to study for today. Soooo, if I get on, it will be for a short time through out the day. Pray I pass, please? Or send extra good thoughts? I really need to pass, I have an F in the class so far >.<
:End of EDIT

Just like the title says. Tommy says the waiting room may have internet, he couldn't remember exactly. (his doctor)

Don't worry, it's nothing bad, and, also pray I don't think about what happened to Odette in the RP when she went to the hospital o.e

Love you all, I'll try to be on when I can! <3
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]   Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 am

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TEST!! Very Happy:D I shall be sending a never-ending stream of good thoughts your way all day :3

Don't start freaking out when you get there x3 I'm sure there are no rapey doctors where you're going :3
Though if there are, I'm sure there'll be enough people around so nothing will happen Razz
[ Not trying to scare you at all xD ]

<33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]   Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 am

XD Lol Thanks, Odette XD Still nervous though XP I really hope I pass DX Stupid female doctor going out of business >.<
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]   Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 am

good luck girl!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]   Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 am

and ill pray! xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]   Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike] Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of plans [strike]Going to the Doctor today Don't know when I'll be on again today.[/strike]
Page 1 of 1