10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to be away for half the day today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Going to be away for half the day today! Empty
PostSubject: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 am

Going to my mom's new house, and going to go on a boat today. So I have a busy day! 8D

<_< >_> I CAN TAKE A BREAK! I HAVE 1,000 POSTS XDD HAHA JK JK JK JK But, no..Break time for me today..

Feels weird eh? XDD

<333333 LOVE YA'LL~!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 am

I want to be on a boat!
I never thought I'd be on a boooat, it's a big blue watery roooad...

Sorry, I had to do it XD
HAVE FUN! Very Happy

I have to go to the dentist... a cavity filling... DAMN YOU, SPORTS DRINKS! T.T
I HATE needles, I don't want novicane! Maybe happy gas... Muahaha...
PWEEEASE Don't make me go!

Okay I'm done ranting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 am

Oooh! I LOOOVE boating!
We recently got rid of our boat Sad

@Aladdin Awww Sad I sorry Michon!! <333
I've had it done twice and I was like 10. I HATE needles! I start hyperventilating.
But the novicane needle I didn't really even feel.
Hope all goes well Smile
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:42 pm

@Alysson ..............
I want to cry. I need a hug. The actual novicane shot was completely bearable, except it did hurt more when he shot some around a specific tooth. It worked well, I hardly felt anything during the entire procedure. I just kicked back and watched one of those home renovation shows. For the most part, I wasn't in pain.

BUT. It was about an hour after I left the dentist, up until now, that my face has feeling returning to it. I'm still a little numb, especially my upper lip, so I still can't move my mouth properly. I'm not sure how many times he shot me with novicane, but I hope all of the feeling returns soon.

Anyway, when the feeling was half back, the pain kicked in. I took a couple Advil and decided to lay down and try to take a few hour nap. The right side of my mouth hurts, and the jaw is very sore. It hurts to open my mouth even past halfway, and I think that's just from the novicane being specifically on a far back tooth on my right side? That and holding my jaw open for so long during the procedure? I don't know. But I hurt. And I want a smoothie. Grr.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 am

*Hands Al more smoothies than he can possibly be able to drink*
I LOVE YOU! Very Happy *Hugs supertightly*
Hope that helps just a little bit... xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 am

*SQUEEEEE! *overjoyed with the high abundance of smoothies*
EEP! Very Happy That makes me happy. Thanks my love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to be away for half the day today!   Going to be away for half the day today! Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to be away for half the day today!
Page 1 of 1