10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate going to the Doctor XP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

I hate going to the Doctor XP Empty
PostSubject: I hate going to the Doctor XP   I hate going to the Doctor XP EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 am

No, I haven't gone yet -_- Apparently, seeing as I haven't been a patient there before, I had to make an appointment (even though my dad was able to do a walk in appointment >.<)

I kept getting different answers every time I called to confirm what time I could go, until the forced me (yes, FORCED) to make an appointment for the 14th XP Good thing I have no real classes that day. Razz

Still, it was a major pain that even Tommy went and called about it XD It was funny, because I didn't ask him too and he said "I'll call them and see what they say to me." XD It was funny, but they told him the same thing. He says to just go in as a walk in anyways XD I'll just stick to the appointment though, so I KNOW I'll get seen by the Doctor.

Anyways, I want to vid today, so I may not RP a lot (that goes for other RP groups (aka: Legends or Cluedo) too). I've been wanting to RP for awhile, but I keep being pulled in to RP XP
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

I hate going to the Doctor XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate going to the Doctor XP   I hate going to the Doctor XP EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 am

ugh I hate the doctor to I can't tell you how much I hate going!!
Back to top Go down

I hate going to the Doctor XP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: