10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{TTW with Room 4} The decision.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

{TTW with Room 4} The decision. Empty
PostSubject: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Jasmine knocked on the wall. ''Aladdin, Are you there?'' She rested her hand on the wall.
She wanted nothing more just to feel the warmth. The strength he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:46 am

[OOC: As I said in TTW with you and eric, I'm offline after this, out of town with my boyfriend.]

"Yes, I'm here." He scooted over to the sound of her voice. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:50 am

[OOC: Since we're almost switching rooms, I'll try to get on 10 doors from my phone if I have time.]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 am

(OOC: Oki dear! ^^)

She smiled. ''I thought about it and i know that Thrax keeps Poca in his heart. And i was afraid he would love me only with his head.'' ''So i broke up with him..'' She took a deep breath.

''i choose you. Aladdin'' Her voice was soft.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Aladdin understood what she meant about loving only with his head and not his heart. And for Thrax to change that, that would be difficult if not impossible.

''I choose you, Aladdin.'' Her voice sounded so soft, so at peace. Aladdin smiled and his heart felt warm. Even though he was freezing, she brought him warmth.

"Jasmine, I love you. Always keep that in your mind, even when we aren't able to talk to each other. Keep me in your thoughts and I'll keep your warm. I don't know when we'll switch rooms again.. You never know. I just pray no matter where we go next, we'll be together, or can talk. I'll be thinking of you every moment."

Aladdin had tried keeping track of how long he was in each room, and he felt that they would be switching very soon.

"But while we can talk... How are you?" He smiled warmly at her, even though he knew she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:39 am

She heard the passion in his voice. She smiled.
"I love you too. You'll always be with me. Right here in my heart and my thoughts." She let one hand on the wall. "Even if i can't touch you. I feel your warmth."

Her smile became wider. "Better now my mind found it's rest. I feel so much better now. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 am

Aladdin put one hand on the wall. He wished more than anything he could hold her, right in that moment. Keep her by his side, always. He clenched his fist, frustrated at their separation.

"I'm glad you found what you were looking for." Aladdin smiled, glad she was no longer worrying endlessly about things. "I'm good as well I suppose.. Although I told Eric about Esme.. Please watch out for him while you can, he didn't even respond. I just hope he's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 am

She nodded. ''I'll take care of him. I'll be sure he doesn't harm himself.'' Knowing more about Eric now.
Feeling a stab in her heart. ''You miss Esmeralda right?'' She felt sorry for him. He hadn't just lost a love no his fiance. ''Maby she found peace.''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 am

''You miss Esmeralda right?'' He sighed and looked around the room, seeing memories in every corner of it. The spot where she lay on the bed. The spot he got down on one knee. The spot where Aaron was born. The spot he last saw Esme and heard her voice before she collapsed. So many memories...

"Yes, I do.." he said, with a slight sad tone. "But I'm happy for her. She's free, she's in no more pain. That's more than the rest of us can say. She just had so much life in her... It wasn't fair for it to be cut so short. But everything happens for a reason. Maybe she would have gone out a much worse way had it not ended the way it did. I believe she is at peace now. She looks down upon us all, watching over us. I believe so anyway."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:41 am

[Ooc, hey Al I don't know if you know this, but you're in the Garden with the Villain and a few other people so you should probably head over there ^^ Good luck ^^]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:54 am

[OOC: No, I didn't know that. -.- Why the hell do I NEVER know what's going on?! Okay, I'll be there in a bit. ^.^ Thanks Snow!]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:55 am

Aladdin was still talking to Jasmine when suddenly someone grabbed him forcefully from behind, dragging him from the wall. He let out a yell out of surprise and turned his head a little to see John. "JASMINE! I LOVE YOU!" Was all he managed to say before he was taken out of his room.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 am

She listened to his words. Knowing he was right. Everything would be better with her now. She was in an better place. Jasmine looked arround. Though there was everything that a human needs. Water food and a shower. Now and than clean clothes.

She was pulled out her thoughts once Aladdin started yelling. "Aladdin?! Aladdin what's wrong?!" She punched the wall.
Nothing, no answer. what happend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with Room 4} The decision.   {TTW with Room 4} The decision. Empty

Back to top Go down

{TTW with Room 4} The decision.
Page 1 of 1