10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up with someone beautiful

Go down 
+4
Wendy
Villain
Jane
Phoebus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoebus

Phoebus

Waking up with someone beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 am

*phoebus woke up again and looked over his side, there was someone next to her lying down, smells like a woman. He rose his head to look, it is a woman. Shes different... she looks mature and more..beautiful... He touched her face lightly so that he doesnt wake her*

Yes she's real.. im not dead *he said softly*

Yeah she looks like a good piece of berry you can chew on *evil voice replied*

Shuttup!! just shut the fuck up!! *he screamed*
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 am

"Dimitri." Jane murmured his voice through the blackness. THe last thing she remembered was holding on to him. Did she tell him that she loved him? No she was cut off.

She rolled over. What a killer headache. She heard someone in the room with her. Two people? She tried to open her eyes, she did and blinked a few times.

No. Only one person. She was confused, she swore she could have heard another voice. She shook her head of the strange feeling - must be the drugs she decided.

She sat up, her head throbbing, and red showing through the bandage of her hand. She realized in horror that she was still in only Dimitri's jacket. She wondered if her dress had made the trip to another room with her. She felt incredibly embarassed and wrapped the jacket around her more tightly. It smelled like him she sighed.

She looked around, her eyes focused on a harsh looking blonde gentleman. He had a beard and a sturdy chin. She tilted her head. "Hello there.... I'm Jane." She was hesitant, unsure of what to think of this new man.

[[OOC So what do you think VILLIAN? Does Jane get her dress back?? xDD]]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 am

*He looked into her eyes, they were beautiful, he lost his words and mumbled* H...Hi..hello i mean hi
*he felt a bit stupid but then he looked away, he can't let his evil side do any harm to this beautiful woman*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 am

Jane smiled at his stammering. She expected the big man to be more forward and less shy.

She moved toward him. "Don't be shy." She laughed. "I promise I don't bite." She winked.

He seemed nice. Shy? But nice.

"Don't you have a name? I don't like being half naked in a room with a man whose name I don't know."

Jane's ever-optimistic joking personality came through and she smiled at the man.

[[ooc dammit Jane you're saying the wrong things! xDD]]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 am

Noo.. Don't come near me... *He sighed.* I'm Phoebus... what can I call you..? *he said softly*

How about miss beautiful from hell? 'hell' *he quoted* coz you are hot *evil dark voice replied*

Shuttup! please just shuttup! *he whispered to himself*

I'm sorry.. *He couldn't look at the half naked woman because it will bring disaster*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 am

"Phoebus." Jane repeated the name.

"I'm Jane." She smiled, but more hesitantly this time. Something was wrong. She began to feel uncomfortable and drew the coat tighter around her small frame.

"Are you... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

Yes.. yes I'm fine... can I hold her hands...? *He knows what might happen but he wanted to... he wanted her touch for some reason* I'm sorry if you don't to its fine..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 am

"Uhm..." Jane paused, confused. She didn't like where this was going. Maybe he had something wrong with him mentally?

She took pity on him.

"Okay... But. My hands are pretty cold." She smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 am

*He hold her hands really softly and gently like her hand was some fragile glassware* Yeah they are cold... *He let her go and went at the corner of the room. He knows what might happen and he will regret it mostly* Do me a favor... stay on the bed, do NOT come near me...

what..what the hell are you doing, you touched a woman on your own for the first time and you let it go? *evil side whispered quietly*

Shuttup, like you told you once shuttup *he whispered to him*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 am

Jane sat on the bed, incredibly confused.

"O-okay..." She said, she wasn't sure if she should be afraid or worried.

Her face was twisted into a perplexed stare. What on earth was going on here?

She watched him in the corner of the room. Was he talking to himself? Yes there was no mistaking it, that low murmur was coming from him.

Jane didn't understand what was going on, he had held her hand so carefully, as if he breathed it would break.

She wondered what the heck was going on, and longed for Dimitri's voice... for Lilo's... for Cody's... And with the impression Phoebus was making on her, made her believe that she might even prefer Cale to the strange man cowering in the corner.

Jane cleared her throat... "So... there's nothing I can do for you?" She didn't have to go near him to speak to him. The room was fairly small.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 am

Well.. theres one this you can do for me, only requires your bod *before he could finish his sentence he got kicked back in his senses again*

..only requires your voice.. yes... tell me about yourself *He said softy and with curious* Where are you from? Are you married? Kids? Why do you think you are here *He was full of questions now*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 am

Jane eyed him suspiciously.

But she began. "I was married. I have a child... a son. His name is Cody. I think the villian has him... I need to get out of here... find him." She let out a sob.

"I'm from England, but I've been living in Australia for the past few years...." She glanced at the wall. "I don't know why I'm here. I just need to find my son."

"What about you? Do you have a family?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 am

*As soon as she mentioned 'family' his eyes opened wide*
Family?! Family you say?! Nothing is family now! *he screamed at her. Not really evil but not normal either* Family Don't leave each other bloody! They take care of each other, but nobody does anymore! *Single tear rolled down his cheek* family.. fuck family... *he was crying at this point*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 am

"Jesus!" Jane yelled back at him. "Just trying to make bloody conversation!" She crossed her arms angrily.

"Who do you even think you are?" She asked seething with anger, this was the first person she'd met here who she had problems with, besides Villian that is, and she hadn't met him.

"We're all captured here... we can at least *try* to be civil!" She returned his atitude back at him, but she was shaking on the inside.

Then she noticed the single tear. Did she pity him? A little. But he had scared her enough not to approach him and comfort him. This wasn't Dimitri. He seemed emotionally unstable...

She then stopped. "Hey. I'm sorry." She said gently. "We've all got our problems... I didn't mean to hit a nerve. You just asked me about my family so... I was curious. That's all." She talked quietly, softly, trying to calm him. She was drawing from maternal instinct, trying to stay calm, cool, and collected.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 am

Noo..no.. I'm sorry... *he wiped his cheek, then turned around facing the wall, coiling up with his body, he was feeling a bit cold, he put one hand under his head and one in his chest, rubbing it, he never had anyone being this nice to him before* You must be cold.. *He took is top off and landed beside him* here... this is all i have got *eventhough he feeling cold, but he wasn't happy knowing she was half naked*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

"Um. Thank you." Jane cautiously took his top and slid it on underneath Dimitri's jacket. Phoebus' top came down to just above her knees. Like a dress on her, she imagined she looked pretty silly with a man's shirt and jacket on, but she was slightly warmer now.

It was quite cold in this room. She shivered, and wasn't sure if she liked the feeling of Phoebus' shirt against her bare skin, she preferred the jacket of course... She felt she knew Dimitri better.

She glanced at Phoebus. "Why won't you sit next to me?" She asked bravely. "I don't understand, if you're upset you shouldn't sit all alone."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 am

Because there are unexplained problems that I'm aware of... *he replied with a sigh, he wanted to sit beside her, and look at her eyes, lips and entire face. But he knew himself if the monster was awaken beneath him, there is no stopping*

Well the bed is big and comfy, we sure can sit together or sleep on each other *He said in a evil humor voice*

No..stop it stop it! *he was trying hard to be nice to her and not freak her out but he cant control it... yet*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 am

Jane coughed awkwardly.

The sexual comments thrown in here and there. She couldn't decide what to make of them.

She chose to ignore. In her life she had slept only with two men, and she knew in her heart who the third would be.... and it wasn't Phoebus.

"Speaking of the bed... How is that going to work? Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" Jane meant it as a joke, obviously she would prefer not to sleep on the floor. She instantly regretted it though, as he seemed unstable... and she might be making the floor her home for the next few nights. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 am

Noo of course not *he looked back and went beside the bed and picked up one pillow and made sure the bed was safe and nothing was wrong with it. He was taking care of her as if she was a princess, maybe she is but to him only, he never felt this way before, he never did those things for anyone, but his evil side wasnt awakened as much as usual.*

here I will be one the floor *he lied down on the floor and started to get goosebumps, but he didnt wanted her to see so he faced the wall again* so jane.. are you in a relationship now? or any 'love' life? *he pronounced the word love with sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 am

He made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"I had an husband..." She mumbled. "Ex... husband now." She coughed.

"And there is someone, but I don't know how it will work out between us."

She watched him touching the pillow and squirmed a little bit, there was something... creepy about him. She tried to stow the feeling away, she didn't want him to fly off the handle again.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 am

oh there is someone now huh...? who is it? if you don't mind me asking *he felt a shock inside him, he doesnt even know why but it struck him hard*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 am

"I..." Jane paused, he seemed visibly upset. Why? They had just met five minutes ago.

"I met him here. His name.... his name is Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Dimitri... nice name, i guess nice person too... *he replied softly, facing the floor now*

See she doesnt care about you, why are we waiting? *he whispered to himself in a evil voice*

There's nothing to do, so we are not waiting for anything *he whispered again*

Oh please don't tell me you fell in love with that woman! *whispered and hissed back*

Idk if it's love or just emotion fucking with me like you are... *he said quietly*

Exactly, you can't love anyone, you are evil, you are a monster, you want to crush her *whispered again*

No... not true... that's you, you only *he said quietly*

You, me, we, us same thing, now shuttup and get on with it *his hand stretched as he whispered*

No! i said once NO! *he squeeled back and pulled in his arm*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:06 pm

"Yes... he is really nice." Jane's cheeks blushed with the fond memory of their kiss.

She watched in slight horror as his face changed and he switched emotions again and again.

He was within he reach. Finally she reached out touched his arm, she wasn't afraid. "Please." She looked into his eyes. "Come back." She knew now there were "two" of him, and she was appealing to the gentler side.

"It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 pm

*His whole body shivered by her touch, a woman's touch, her gentle soft touch felt like he just bathed under a spring water fall. He starred back* you shouldn't... you don't want this, you don't know what I might do *he pulled himself back again and coiled up keeping himself warm* just stay away from me and be safe...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Jane felt compassion for him. "No... No I see that there is good in you." She stopped next to him, but not touching him this time.

"Please... there must be a way I can help you."

She was afraid he would freak out on her again, but if that happened she would stare him in the eyes and call him back.

"You're so cold." She said, "Why did you give me your shirt?" She looked around the room, "Here," She took the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 pm

*He jumped out from the blanket as soon as she put it on him* Nooo... That's for you, you need to stay warm, that's why i gave you my shirt *He didn't cared for himself, after all nobody should care for him and he knows it. But this woman... she is different... is it love? or some random feelings he never felt before..? He was confused and hurt specially listening Dimitri's name*

There is no good in me, and you can't do anything. So just stay away before I... *he couldn't finish his sentence, what was he gonna say? rape you? stab you? hurt you? KILL you? or love you..? his mind was acting crazy now*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 pm

"Fine." Jane backed away. She wanted to give him some space. Besides, the way he looked at her was frightening. Where was Dimitri?

She sat with her back to the wall, watching him, wanting more than ever her yellow dress.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:36 pm

*As soon as she backed away he started whispering to himself*

Wth are you doing?! she was so close this time!

Like i said, I'm not letting you do anything to her...

Why not?! what is up with you romeo?

its nothing like that, she is trying to help me... but feelings are more deep than that

Feelings? wth are you on about now?

Something that you will never feel.. I guess this is what they say love at first sight *he smirked*

Love? By a heartless rapist? be realistic bastard!

Yes love, by me, you are the cruel rapist, not me

Here we gooo, i told you, you and me and us and we are the same

And i told you to shuttup

Fine romeo, wait till she breaks your heart
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Jane stared at him, she heard him whispering to herself. She was going to leave him alone.

Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri. She conjured up their kiss on the sofa, their brush in the bathroom. She had wanted him to make love to her there... maybe they would never have the chance.

She tried to feel his lips on hers, and she turned her head and raised the collar toward her face. She could smell him, his essence. Did she love him? Yes. She wanted Dimitri back. She wanted to hold him in her arms, she wanted to escape. But how could she plan for escape with a psychopath? She was worried.

She drew her knees up to her chest and stared forlornly at the ceiling. How she longed for a pen and a scrap of paper, at least then she could draw Dimitri's face and see it now in this dark, musty room.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 pm

*Phoebus was falling asleep while talking to himself. He rose his head one last time to look at her beautiful face again, maybe he will dream of her tonight and not the nightmare that has been haunting him for years... he was thinking about so many things and before realizing he was sleep, still cold but he couldn't care less as long as she was warm*

[ooc: im going to sleep, its nearly 2am XD night ^^]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:55 pm

[[ooc that's fine! xD It's only 8:53 PM here, but you definitely need some sleep! xDD Da'ww why is Phoebus so sweet? I thought that I was going to hate him, but I kinda feel sorry for him.]]

Jane watched as Phoebus fell asleep. She felt bad. There had to be an extra blanket somewhere. He was obsessed with keeping her warm, but if there were two blankets, what would be the problem? She found one in the bahtroom and she quielty walked to him and wrapped it around his shoulders.

"Good night Phoebus." She walked back over to her bed, hesitant to sleep, she wasn't sure if she trusted him, but what choice did she have?
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 pm

[ooc: MORNING! XD well in my place it is XD Blanket in a bathroom, you imagination is wilddddd XD but thnx ^^]

*phoebus woke and saw her sleeping on the bed. He quietly walked over to her and starred at her face, her eyes were still and calm, her lips were pink and soft, her skin was smooth and delicate. He couldn't resist so her softly touched her cheek without waking her up and thinking that he was a freak. Touching like that wasn't enough, he rose over to her and kissed her forehead*

Should have gone for the lips *evil voice whispered*

How about I tape your lips *he whispered back*

You can try but then you will feel like a dumbass *evil voice whispered again*

Whatever *he replied without caring. Then he saw their breakfast. He had half of his bread and put the other half in Jane's plate. She looked a bit weak and she needed more food that just bread and water. He kept the food beside her head so she doesn't have to walk around. He drank his water and sighed*

If only she knew what I feel... *he sighed and whispered*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 am

[[Hey gimme a break lot's of people have linen closets in their bathrooms! ;PP It's was around 6AM when you posted that xD I was still asleep. @_@ ]]

That night Jane had dreamed of her family again. Lilo, Cody, and.... instead of Dimitri, Cale had been there. It saddened her greatly that Dimitri hadn't even been there in her dreams. She felt lonely... depressed even.

She woke up, yawned and blinked looking around. Phoebus was still here, and she was surprised he hadn't tried to make a move on her in her sleep - he just seemed like that kind of person.

She sat up and drew her knees to her chest. She rested her head on her knees, her arms wrapped tightly around her legs. She missed Dimitri.... She missed Lilo, she missed her son.

She didn't mother to say good morning to Phoebus yet, with any luck she would be out of this room soon and didn't have to attempt to make a friendship with him. She could take pity on him, but that didn't mean she was still slightly wierded out.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 am

[ooc: haha true true, ahh well, where are you from? i was just wondering for the time difference >.<]

*He saw her waking up and he sit straight up to pay attention at her actions. He saw her just sitting on the bed without touching the food, then he spoke softly* Morning... You should eat *gaah wth did I say that for?! I feel stupid now! she just woke up and I sound like a old man ordering her what to do! he thought himself. To avoid the weirdness he quickly ran to the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 am

Jane looked down, she had not seen the food. She tilted her head, stunned by his kindness. He didn't have to save her any.

She was about to thank him, but he ran to the bathroom. This stunned her even more! He was like a child, she felt bad.

She untucked her legs out from underneath her and padded over to the bathroom.

"Phoebus..." She started, "Good morning... and uh, thank you... Thank you for saving me some breakfast."

[[I live in America on the east coast. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 am

[yeahh.. what time is it? XD]

It's okay. *That's all he could say*

*he washed his face and looked at his reflection is the water*

What are you planning on? *the reflection talked to him*

What do you mean? *he said quietly*

You are a monster phoebus, you can't change that, you are a rapist, and she is a woman, can't you see the bond?

No, Im not a rapist, i think I'm in love... *he said softly again*

HAH! love! mannn and i thought you were smart *his evil voice was laughing*

I am *he ran his hand in the water to disfigure his reflection* See *he had a gentle smile. Then he rubbed his face and walked out of the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 am

[[It's 1:33 PM here ^^. I'm going out for a couple hours but I'll be back online later. Very Happy ]]

Jane silently ate her breakfast and watched Phoebus emerge from the bathroom, cleaned up.

Jane smiled at him and gave a little wave. He certainly was handsome, but his personality creeped her out.

She wondered why he was like that. What was his story? She sighed, what was his sin?

"There you go all freshened up?" Jane smiled at him, nodding to the bathroom.

"So..." Jane finished off her food, "How was your sleep? I gave you a blanket."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 am

Yes.. I noticed, thank you very much for that, but you didn't had to... *WHAT! I sound so arrogant now! He clenched his fists and had a tough smile on his face* But thank you...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 am

"You're welcome." Jane replied sincerely.

"And I really did have to... you gave me your shirt, I just had to look around for one, it was the least I could do... you've been so kind to me."

"So how long have you been there? By my count I've been here at least least three or four months."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 am

Time... I lost trace of time long time ago.. I'm not really myself to be honest.. time flies away and sometimes comes back with nightmare *He replied with a sigh and absentmindedly.* It's pretty warm today huh? *he said to change the subject*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 am

Jane studied him for a moment, and then responded hesitantly. "Yes... Yes it is warm today."

Jane felt a pang of sorrow. When was the last time she had seen the sunlight? She ached for the outdoors, she had looked in the mirror - how pale she had become!

She turned away from Phoebus and checked her hand, Dimitri's shirt was still wrapped around it, she realized with dismay that the antibacterial cream was still in her dress pocket- just another thing she had left behind. She sighed bitterly, and hoped her hand wouldn't get infected.

She winced, touching her hand, it hurt to touch, and blood was leaking through the white makeshift bandage.

She felt her head, it was puffy around the stitches. Hopefully it was just some swelling and not infected too.

"Dammit." She growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

*Phoebus hurrily looked back at her when she winced and said dammit* What's wrong? *he asked hesitantly*
*he didnt wanted for reply and walked upto and pulled her hand towards him, he looked worried and tensed* Oh dear.. what happened to your hand? *he said softly*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am

Jane shivered at his gentle touch and soft voice.

"I had a bit of an... accident." Jane didn't want to elaborate. She had sliced her hand open with the knife before shooting Melody in the back of the head. Before she had comtemplated suicide and almost pulled the trigger on her on head.

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's nothing really... I just had some... antibacterial ointment, in my dress pocket... But that is back in whatever room I was last in." She tried to assure him she was alright, but it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 am

No no no, you can't keep it like this *he hurrily took off the clothe from her hand and put some water on it to clean it* Sorry but if you keep it all wrapped it will get germs and you will get blisters over it *he said softly then started blowing on the hand to dry it* You need to keep it open and dry, bacteria loves warm and wet places, so you better not wrap it around again *He was blowing in his hand and hold her hands with great care, so soft.. and so smooth.. he thought it his head*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am

Jane stared at him. It felt strange, he was taking off the bandage Dimitri had wrapped around it. Dimitri had wrapped it to keep it clean, but Phoebus said to keep it dry.

He was so gentle... what had happened to the frigthening side. Jane felt slightly nervous in the pit of her stomach, but he seemed okay, nice even.

"Thanks... you just keep helping me today... how can I ever thank you?" Jane asked him quietly, studying his face which was concentrating on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am

Oh you can thank me once we get out of this hell hole *he sighed. Its horrible here, specially all the things he did with two girls. But he wants to change and his inspiration is jane, but how will he ever say that.. or show that.*You bf is really lucky *he sighed again but softly*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am

"My boyfriend?" Jane tasted the word in her mouth, it felt right.

"Dimitri... he's not my..." Jane stopped, she didn't want to finish the sentence, at least for now she could believe it, it gave her something to live for.

"We'll get out of here." She whispered, unsure if she should share hers and Dimitri's plans and decided not to, "there has got to be a way."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

You think so? *he whispered quietly and looked up at her*

[ooc: sorry for the little reply, going to bed early tonight >.< night night XD]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 am

Jane took his big hand in both of hers and looked directly into his cold eyes.

"I know so."

[[Good night! <33 Sweet dreams. =3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up with someone beautiful
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next