10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up alone....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Waking up alone.... Empty
PostSubject: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 am

Pocahontas turned on the mattress, waking up from her sleep and her dreams. She got up, wincing as she did. As she looked around, she didn't see Odette, "Odette?" She called out, getting up. Pocahontas walked to the bathroom, not seeing Odette there. She looked around, "Where did she go?" she asked, "Wait..Either.." Her eyes widened, "Please tell me she is safe!" She prayed, forgetting about her wounds she was getting worried about her. Pocahontas took a deep breathe, calming herself down, "Maybe I am getting a new roommate?" She asked herself, hoping that was the case and her friend wasn't dead..Her eyes suddenly went to the camera, remembering what had happened yesterday..If it was even a day yet..She could feel someone was watching, the thought that Eric had watched what happened to her yesterday killed her..Her thoughts stopped at the key, "Shit.." She whispered, making a promise to the Villain about finding that key scared her now, "What if I don't fine it, what if..He really doesn't have it.." She trembled, sitting back on the mattress..Pocahontas covered her face, "I need to find it..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 am

Pocahontas sat there on the bed, laying down on it. The fear in her was still there, "What if I don't find the key, what will happen to me..Will he torture me..or worse?" She started to shake, the pain was coming back. Though she was ignoring it, more focused on the fact that she might be in horrible danger if she doesn't find the key..How was he able to break this strong Assassin? Someone Eric had trained so she could be better then she was..She got more comfortable on the mattress, curling up. Slowly while her thoughts ran through her mind, she started to fall asleep...Her nightmare, starting to come...

Pocahontas walked into Room 4, looking around no one was there, "Hello? Anyone here?" She asked..

"How dare you get yourself tortured..Are you stupid? Oh wait, you are! You stupid little Worm What gives you the right to love a man? Is he even worth fighting with that stupid little Jasmine girl? The voice she had heard so often, was cold and cruel. Stabbing her heart when it spoke..

"Jasmine isn't stupid and I'm not stupid! I'm not fighting with her either for Thrax.."

"Oh but you are..You rather think of yourself as: Poor little Poca, always in poor little drama.. PATHETIC!"

"I'm not PATHETIC!" She screamed, stopping when the TV turned on, turning to look at it..Shocked when she saw what was on it..

Jasmine was on top of Thrax, "I love you.." She spoke, smiling. She was so beautiful, looking happy as she was..

They were both naked..

A smile appeared on Thrax's face, "I love you to, I'm so happy I picked you..I want a future with you..I love you.."

Pocahontas's eyes widen, staring at the screen, "He picked her?" Shaking her head, shouting, "It's just a dream! HE DIDN'T PICK YET!"

"Oh but, he has Poca.." Jasmine and Thrax were suddenly in front of her, They weren't naked, "He is so much happier with me though.."

Pocahontas covered her ears, "He's..He's not like that! STOP IT! SHUT UP!" She wasn't looking at them..

"After all you did call me a DEMON!" Thrax's voice was cruel..

"DEMON! DEMON! DEMON! DEMON!"

Pocahontas heard everything scream of what she called him, covering her ears she looked around. The word was everywhere..She screamed..

The dream suddenly changed..

Pocahontas was suddenly now in the basement, looking around. It was cold, did she find the key? Was she going to get free? Suddenly as the door open she turned to look at it, in the doorway was him..The man who tortured her..

"It seems you didn't find the key, Poca.." His voice was cold, even more cruel. He walked towards her..

Pocahontas's eyes widen, getting up running to the other side of the room, "I'M SORRY! I'LL FIND IT! I'LL FIND IT!" She screamed, shaking...

"I told you, to make sure you kept that promise, Poca.." He was walking slowly to her, teasing her as he did before, revealing the same knife, "I hope you do know what's coming.."

Her eyes widened, "No, please..I'll find it please I'll do anything..PLEASE"!

He laughed a cruel laughed, "Pocahontas, I don't give second chances..You remember what they say? Live by knife..Die by knife?" He walked even faster now..

Pocahontas's looked over to the other side of the room, running...

John laughed, running and when he caught her he threw her down on the ground. Her scream made him laugh, "I'm faster Pocahontas..You should know you can't win."

She looked at the man, fear striking her, "Please...No!" As she tried to get up, pain suddenly struck her. She screamed in pain, looking at her right arm the knife was through it. Her eyes widened more, looking back at the man..Tears falling..

"I told you.." He had a displeased look on his face, "YOU WILL NOT WIN!" He quickly lashed the knife up, cutting Pocahontas's hand. Hearing her piercing screamed, he laughed, "Yes, keep screaming.."

Pocahontas held her arm, crying as she didn't look at the man. When another blow of pain struck her she screamed another piercing scream. Her eyes looked straight to where he had cut her, her side. There was so much blood..

John laughed, bending over he put both of her hands in a iron grip with his left hand. He started to carve on her chest, 'I'm a worm, proud of it..'. Each scream she screamed as he branded her brought him pleasure, loving it. He smirked, stopping as he looked how broken the girl was..

Pocahontas screamed more and more, "PLEASE I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'LL DO BETTER!" She screamed even more, feeling the knife carve out every letter...

When he was done he kicked the helpless but beautiful woman, "I'm sorry, Poca but, like I said.." His face went even colder, "I don't give second chances." He raised the knife, bringing it down fast..

Pocahontas screamed herself awake, "Thrax!!!" was the name she screamed, staring at the ceiling she was sweating. Her eyes were wide, It was just a dream, "I need to find it..Or else." She started to cry, curling up into a ball..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 am

(OOC: POCAAAAAAAAAAA <3333333333
we should stop dreaming about us. XD I dream of poca and you dream of jasmine XDD
THIS IS BEAUTIFULL AND SAD. <333 pfff you need some lovin man ! *Kidnaps you*)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 am

OOC: Holy crap, I feel so bad... Sorry Poca my love :3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 am

[[OOC: It's okay Sad go have fun with Anya XDD <3 I still love you Eric, though please get yourself ready if we decided to TTW for Poca to kinda freak out and say, "Please if you have to key give it to him.." etc etc xDD]]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:08 am

[[OOC Jassy, I do need some loving DX..Tortured, Triangles, etc XDD and YES DREAMS ARE AWESOME!]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 am

OOC: I swear! Anya'll bet unactive since tomorrow until monday, so we can TTW as you want xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 am

OOC: No I'll be on tomorrow, just from friday to monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 am

OOC: Oh sorry, I haven't good understand :$
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:18 am

OOC: It's ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 am

[[OOC OuO...you two go back to having sex XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 am

OOC: XDDD make up sex!
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:27 am

OOC: Ah its So sad! Especially the part about jas and Thrax AH!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 am

Pocahontas looked around, she was bored. She missed Odette, they always had something to talk about. Her eyes went to the blood in the corner of the room, hearing Eric said he loved her made her feel relieved since he let her live. Pocahontas put her hand on her head, wondering if Eric did have the key could she get him to give it to the Villain so he could save her life? Pocahontas walked to the bathroom, checking her wounds. They were still bad looking, she wondered what her wound below her neck looked like..All she knew was that it hurt like hell. The knife was almost slid across her neck and that was when she made that promise. Sighing, she turned on the tub water. Washing her face with to stop the thoughts..The nightmare was horrible..She walked out of the bathroom, staring right back at the camera..

"I hope I find that key.."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 pm

[[OOC Rping with myself is fun 8D!]]

Pocahontas stared at the wall, wondering where Odette was..She walked to the bathroom, "Another shower might be good for my wounds." She told herself, taking her dress off. As she turned on the water she started unwrapping her wounds, putting them on the ground where they couldn't get wet. She stepped into the shower, feeling the water hit her wounds stung like shit but she didn't let it stop her. Tears ran down her cheeks, the pain was still horrible. Pocahontas put her hands against the wall of the shower, remembering the man's face she curled her hands into fists. She put her thoughts somewhere else, feeling the water go down her body gave her a good feeling. She forgot about the pain..

"Stop feeling good, WORM!"

Pocahontas screamed, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Turning around, punching the wall with her left hand. As she felt the pain she screamed. When she punched the wall she slipped and fell onto the shower's floor hard, hitting her head. Pocahontas groaned, laying there holding her hand. Her headache started to come, "Leave me alone.." She spoke, getting onto her knees, covering her eyes with her right hand crying.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 am

Pocahontas sat there, letting the water hit her. She got up, finishing her shower. When she got out she looked at her dress..It was covered in blood, so much blood was on it. She looked around, nothing to dry her off with. Pocahontas sighed, walking to her bandages, wrapping her wounds up again. She walked to her dress, picking it up she put it back on..Disgusted with how it felt when she couldn't get dried. She started to braid her hair, helping it dry faster a technique she learned from her mother. Pocahontas walked to the corner of the room, sitting down..Thinking about her village and how worried her father must be..

[[OOC Um, Ylva? I know Poca is a worm o-o..but, can she have another dress please? XD -hides in a corner now after I have asked this]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up alone....   Waking up alone.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up alone....
Page 1 of 1