10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up with someone beautiful

Go down 
+4
Wendy
Villain
Jane
Phoebus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoebus

Phoebus

Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:03 am

*He looked at her eyes without blinking for long time*

You do...? *he whispered really low then let go of her hand. He was really curious and excited about what will happen and so he asked* What do you know...?

[ooc: sorry had a long day Dx ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 am

[ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytsKdPIO13Y you might like it ^^'']
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 am

Jane looked around.

"I don't know much... yet. But I do know that there are many people here." She paused, "And there is only one villian." She nodded matter -of -factly. "Everyone is connected somehow I think... I just haven't figured out the connections yet. But everyone here has something special about them... something that..." She lowered her voice to a voice barely above a breath, "If we all work together, we could outsmart him."

She paused, "That's all of I've got now."

She really did know more, but she wasn't comfortable letting Phoebus in on hers and Dimitri's plans. She was suddenly very scared. She had seen a future with herself, Lilo, Dimitri, and Cody. But there were more people than just the four of them here. How could she live with herself if she and those she loved escaped were alive and well yet there were people still trapped?

[[ooc That's awesome!! Poor Phoebus. D'= ]]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 am

Okk.. We can try I guess... *he whispered then walked away a little bit. his head hurts a bit*

Wth you doing? *his voice spoke quietly*

What..what you mean..? *he whispered back then kept on walking as far as possible*

Didn't raped her yet! *he squeeled*

I wont *he stated quietly*

Oh you will, you sure will, I' giving you short time, make up your mind *he whispered again*

Noo.. *he sighed*

So jane... how you feeling? *he smiled to take her mind off*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 am

"Tired." Jane replied, "But otherwise, for the circumstances mostly alright." She laughed.

"After I first woke up here I made the desicion to try and be positive about everything... If you're optimistic you can get through everything. So I mean, sure it's not too great here, but it could be worse right?" She shrugged and played with a loose thread on the blanket.

The way he looked at her, it made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 am

Yeah it can get worse, you got that right *evil voice whispered loud enough for her to hear him*

No... I mean we just have to hang on *he said softly looking down.* I need to tell you something.. well I I dont need to but I want to... but i dont know how.. well.. *he messed up the lines and scratched his back of the head* umm.. do you like ice-cream? *he smiled back with a silly face. -ice cream?! ice cream?!- he screamed inside of his head feeling a little bit embarrassed*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 am

Jane tilted her head at his change in voice then watched his face change expressions. She felt sick in the pit of her stomach, but hid her emotion.

"I-ice cream?" She asked, confused. "Um, yes... well no I mean... I haven't had ice cream in years.... I think the last time I had it was...."

She stopped, her voice wouldn't let her speak.

The last time she had ice cream was with Cale. Before they had left for Australia. She felt the tears welling up. Hadn't she cried about him enough already?
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 am

Umm... *he stopped and starred at her for a answer, but when she stopped he could guess he pressed the wrong button*

I.. Love you.. *he hold his mouth with both hands and starred at her with big eyes*

Noo.. I mean I like you and all, i mean love you, damnit i mean you are beautiful! *he screamed then stopped completely. He quickly ran to the toilet*

why did you do that! *he whispered in soft voice*
Because dumbass you were taking too long *evil voice replied*
This way I will never get to see her *he whispered back*
Look at the bright side, if she says it back, shes all yours and if she doesnt shes mine *a evil smile appeared on side of his lips*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

Jane blinked a few times. A scene unfolded before her that she felt she couldn't control, and frankly didn't want to.

He screamed and ran to the bathroom.

'He loves you?' She was stunned, speechless even. Dumfounded if that was the word. What had she possibly done to merit the love of a stranger? She was beautiful? Was it beauty? Was it her atitude? Her personality?

She hoped he would stay in the bathroom for a few minutes longer. She stared at the door, listening to him inside there.

It was flattering really to have someone be in love with you, but so, so awkward if it wasn't a mutal feeling. She would have to let him know gently of course. 'We've just met. You seem very nice, but I don't think that I feel that way about you....' She kept rehearsing different words in her mind. What would she say to him?

She wondered vaguely how long she would be in this room with him. Villian always seemed to knock them out at the most inopportune moments. She wondered if He was watching right now.

"Now would be a good time for a roommate switch." She mumbled, but said the words directly at the camera.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 am

*Phoebus was feeling weird, Afraid? No. Lost? No. Embarrassed? Somewhat. Shy? Maybe. Commit suicide? YES
Noo think phoebus think... you just met her and felt in love, she just met you and you acted weird, its not same for her, besides there is this Dimitri guy in her life now, I have no creditibility at all, I can't look her in the eyes anymore, I don't think I will get out of her anytime soon, maybe at night when she falls asleep.. no thats stupid man! that is just stupid!

Phoebus felt clueless about the situation and just sat on the floor* What now... *he sighed to himself*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 am

He didn't emerge. No knockout gas filled the room.

Jane sighed. She would have to take the situation into her own hands.

Lightly she walked to the bathroom and tapped her knuckles against the door.

"Phoebus. May I come in?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 am

NO. *he stated at first then felt stupid, -damnit wtf you doing!?- he thought in his head*

I mean I will come out, toilet isnt a good place to talk in.. just give me a minute.. *he said out loud -Noo.. I cant go out in few minutes, maybe few decades when my body rots here, not now! Gaah what am I gonna do... She will surely reject it and give all those wise cracks like all other girls do. And if she rejects... *his eyes widened*

Yepp if she rejects shes mine boy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 am

Jane sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come and join me here will you?" She patted the bed next to her, indicating for him to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:25 am

*He couldn't resist her sweet voice and the way she acted* Ehm okay *he slightly opened the door and looked at her, sitting on the bed and he starred at her beautiful face. After few seconds he got out and quickly sat on the bed without making any eye contact then faced the other way biting his nails*

Yeah.. you wanted to say something? *he said carelessly*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 am

Jane looked at the floor.

"Yes.... Um, Phoebus. Look..." She began,

"You are from what I can tell, gentle, sweet, handsome..." She smiled at him and lifted his chin gently so she could look in his eyes.

"And I'm certain there is someone out there for you. But I... I'm sorry but.... I just don't feel that way about you. We've only just met, and perhaps in a different time under different circumstances it might be different..." She tilted her head.

"I am sorry dear..." She didn't know what else to do, so in a quick, but tender gesture gave the man a kiss on his cheek.

[[ooc GAH I'm scared. o.o ]]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 am

Yeah yeah same old same old *he replied in a annoyed voice*

But all those qualities you speak off, they are non-existence now! *he screamed and hold her both arms then pushed her away across half way in the room* Gentle?! Does that feel gentle to you?! *he screamed again then he jumped on top her and placed himself in middle of her legs* YOU are not sorry! no one ever is! everyone says they are but they are not! *he grabbed her shoulder and started shaking her as he speaks. Then without saying anything he kissed her lips. A tear rolled down his cheeks, followed by several more tear drops, his hands started to shake, his body was warm as if steam was coming out from his back* How sweet am I..? *his voice broke*
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 am

ooc: be scared, be very very scared Twisted Evil sleep with one eye open Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 am

So this was it?

Jane watched Phoebus throw her across the room, somehow seeing it from outside her body. It was an otherworldy experience. She felt him pressed against her, felt his lips against hers. It disgusted and revolted her.

All she tried was to be nice, but he was going to take her by force. Rape. Jane didn't even struggle, he was much bigger than she was, and he wouldn't do it. She felt that he wouldn't finish what he started.

And he didn't. He got off of her, she stared at him, shocked. His tear drops wet on her face, then she felt her own silent tear drops falling.

She lay against the wall in a crumpled heap, relieved he hadn't hurt her more, but terrified for what was to come. She felt blood dripping down into her eyes, her head wound was re-opened. That made her mad, she had stitched that piece of shit up in the other room, and now she didn't even have the medical supplies to re-stitch it.

She'd dealt with big animals before, that was what he was. Her blood boiled, would she yell at him? Get angry? She wasn't usually one to get angry, but she had never been hit like that before. She wasn't a weak woman, she knew she was a strong woman, and strong women didn't take that.

She hadn't lived in the wild, protecting her son for seven years only to be raped by some ass hole in this place she had been kidnapped in.

"So that's it huh?" She coughed from the ground, wheezing, and wondering if she flew against the wall with enough force to pop a lung.

She had resolve now and with a bit of a struggle she stumbled to her feet. "You think you're so powerful?" She coughed, "But I only see a coward." Her voice was rising. "You're bigger than me. You can have me anytime." She was seething, "But I know you won't. I don't feel bad that I felt sorry for you, I only feel bad that you have proved my inital impressions wrong."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 am

*Phoebus stopped crying, he was still, silent, like a robot and at that point he was processing something in his brain. He looked back quickly, his eyes was gliterring from the tears and only set on jane, he walked over to her and picked her up then landed her in bed gently. He was forcing all these, then he took off his shirt and split it into half, he put the other half on her head and the other half wrapped around it so it would stop bleeding*

Sorry *thats all he could say. Then he walked to the bathroom again and shut the door loudly*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:22 am

"Thanks." She whispered to the closed door.

She just didn't understand him, first he beats her then he bandages her head up? It just didn't make sense. She wanted Dimitri more then ever.

In a sick world she might fall in love with Phoebus. His better half anyway. This was a sick world, and Jane was afraid. She just wanted Dimitri to hold her and tell her it would be alright.

Jane lay against the bed. She would not sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 am

*He stayed in the bathroom without any noise. He doesn't know know what to do, what to say anymore*

We are wasting precious time Twisted Evil

... *he is all quiet now*

What is the matter? She is our entertainment, lets goo Twisted Evil

*Still no reply*

Fine *he said in a evil voice*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:05 am

Jane eyed the bathroom door warily.

She wasn't sure what was going to happen. She was going to pray for knockout gas and hope to wake up in a room with Dimitri or Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 am

*He slightly opened his door to check on her. He is still speechless and mostly heartbroken but there is nothing he can do*
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 am

[ooc: sorry for short reply, watching family guy XD]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 am

Jane didn't notice the door opening she was instead staring at the ceiling thinking of Dimitri.

Where was he? Was he safe? Happy? Still talking to Odette?

Then the worst. Was he dead or alive?

Jane curled into a ball and began to cry. She wanted Dimitri back.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 am

Ok I'm done with it now *evil voice said slowly, he walked out of the door and walked over to jane then grabbed her hand and kissed her again* listen this is nothing personal, just sit back and take it, just dont let me go the hard way*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 am

Jane squirmed against his grasp. He kissed her lips and she was disgusted.

She gave a small cry of disgust and anger as she pulled back and spit in his face. "Nothing personal?" She hissed.

She gave a small flick of her wrist and freed her hand momentarily.

"You are revolting. Don't touch me." She squealed and brought her knee up into his groin area.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am

Oh the same old victim talk, jeez be creative for once *he said loudly but not screaming. Then he pushed her knee down and got between her legs and pinned her down on the bed by holding her shoulder* I have to say, You are a good meal *he starred at her body for a while then opened the zip of her top upto her breasts and stopped*

My my... those look better than I ever had *he said filled with lust and grabbed her breast with one hand* I wont ask how it feels coz everyone says bad, liars! *he screamed at her now*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 am

"So you've had others then?" She was angry at herself for trusting him at all.

He pushed her on the bed and she squirmed, and pushed, and attempted to get away from his grasp but it was no use.

"Original?" She panted, unable to free herself. "What do you expect? For them to like it?"

She bit down on his hand as he touched her breasts, she held on until she tasted his blood in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 am

*he screamed when she bit his hand then he grabbed her cheeks hard enough to make them hurt and make her let go of his hand. He looked at the bite mark, its bleeding.* Thank you know the heads up *he said with evil smile then ripped her top off and tied her hands together*

I have to say thats a magnificent body you have *he stared at her naked body then run a finger from her neck to her hips*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 am

A sleeping gass started to fill the room. Within a minute or so they would be asleep.

[OOC: NO TOUCHING MY JANE!! D:]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am

Jane squirmed under his grasp, her stitches bleeding again. When he ripped off Dimitri's coat she almost cried. It was her last protection against his unwanted hands.

Then he began to slow and she did too.

She began to laugh. "Sleeping gas!" She yelled at him, the edges of her vision were becoming hazy.

"I win." She laughed hysterically now, crying tears of relief, and then she fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

ooc: yay jane is safe
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am

ooc: i'm glad for Jane, but... is Meg the only one that was actually raped? >.>
... bad villain... you stopped him in time for everyone but Meg... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 am

{OOC: Meg, he clearly doesn't care about you. You should just leave him and come and stay with me Wink
Phew, I'm really relieved that Jane wasn't raped :3 }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

[OOC: See I knew you had a heart secretly Villain !!!
You saved Jane !! *huuuugs* ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 am

[Phew! I was so scared for Jane :/ so glad she's safe now. Ugh, I'm getting so caught up in this RP]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 am

[[ @ Meg. Sorry. T_T

@ Everyone else

Haha believe me I'm relieved too xD

So..... can I wake up yet? xPP ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with someone beautiful   Waking up with someone beautiful - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up with someone beautiful
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: