10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Esmeralda gasped in her sleep, her eyes flying open. "Aladdin?!" Sitting straight up, Esme wrapped her arms around her stomach. She hadn't seen Aladdin in a while. She had woken up to find him missing. She had decided to fall asleep and sleep til her was returned. If he was returned She had woken from a terrible dream, one where Aladdin was ripped her from her by a hooded figure. And just like every other death, Esmeralda was forced to watch the love of her life, die on television. And I never told him about the baby She thought to herself. "Al, please be here." She said with her eyes closed, tears seeping out from her closed lids. "I have to tell you something"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:36 am

Aladdin woke slowly with a huge headache, and he sat up trying to get a grasp of his surroundings. Where am I? Wait... I'm in the bathroom. Hey! I'm back! Aladdin couldn't remember what happened during the garden or how it ended, but he didn't care. As soon as he realized he was with Esmeralda, he got up quickly and busted through the bathroom door, hoping to see her there. When he walked through the door, he saw her siting on the ground clutching her stomach crying. "esmeralda... Are you alright? I'm back... I'm sorry that I had to go." He said as walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am

Esme's eyes shot open when she heard Aladdin's voice. Snapping her head towards him, the tears fell freely but this time she had a huge smile on her face. "Aladdin! You're alive." She exclaimed, raising from her spot and running towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I was so afraid. I thought you were dead." She cried, digging her face into his chest. "I don't know what I would have done if you didn't come back."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 am

"Well I couldn't die just yet, because that means I would leave you, and I can't do that." aladdin said, half in a teasing and half in a serious manner. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, whispering "no matterwhat happens, ill never truly leave you. Ill always be with you... I love you." Aladdin then told her all about the Russian Roulette and how it was all a joke to the Villian, and that nobody ended up dying. He then told her about the garden and that he met a few prisoners, including Odette. "so... Are you alright?" He asked with concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

"I love you too Aladdin." Esmeralda nuzzled her face into his chest, listening to him as he told about his experiences. "That sick bastard, had me worried for nothing." She said, crossing her arms, and humphing. "You met Odette?? Was she alright??" She asked, her eyes wide as she spoke. Slowly, the turned around, playing with her scarf in her hair. "I have something I need to tell you Al," she said, turning back to him. "I had a dream, and then when I woke up I thought you were dead. And I couldn't think of you dying and never knowing...I mean how would I tell....I mean...ummm...I don't know how to say this."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 am

"unfortunately Odette and I didnt get much of a chance to talk, but she seems to be doing alright. sher talked about you a bit, she really seems to care about you." Aladdin saw the worry on her face and felt concerned. This must be big, he thought. "Esmeralda, you don't have to be afraid to tell me anything. No marr what the problem is, ill be with you every step of the way to fix it." He squeezed her hand reassuringly and waited until she was ready to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am

Looking down, Esmeralda stared at her feet while she talked (a habit she had picked up when she was a teenager), "When I couldn't remember who you were, I became very ill." She muttered out, holding his hands tightly. "Odette would take care of me often, and as the days went by the illness didn't go away. It started to lighten but it never went away." She sighed, 'then one night, when we had our pets, remember that week? Well I woke up from a dream and your name just pour out, like running water...and all the memories hit me like a ton of bricks." She felt a small tear run down her cheek. "One memory in particular..." She said looking up at him, hoping her remember the same day she did. "And I realized why the illness never went away, because...I'm not sick...." She said, looking back down at her feet, before taking a large breath, squeezing her eyes together and gripping Aladdin's hands tightly. "I'm not ill.....I'm pregnant "
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:46 am

At first Esmeralda's last statement shocked Aladdin, but almost the moment she said it, the memory of that day came back vividly. He remembered every gentle kiss and touch, and how they had made love that night. Although he would never take that back because that moment meant the world to him, but the fact she was now pregnant gave him such a painful feeling of guilt. "Esmeralda.. Im sorry, I'm sorry that you have been going through all that in a place like this. But its okay, we can work through it. I promise ill do everything in my power to help you through all of it. And despite the given situation... I'm happy to be having a child with you. Ill stick by your side though thick and thin. And you and I WILL get out of here some day, and I will ask you to be mine for the rest of my life. Actually..." A thought occured to Aladdin. Although he has never owned many things, he did have a ring that he has had since he can remember. He believed it was from a family member, and it have him hope that the radon they left him want because they didn't want him. He took the ring off and kneeled down in front of Esmeralda. "esmeralda... I love you. Will you... Will you marry me?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 am

Esmeralda's eyes grew wide as she watched the love of her life go down on one knee. This was what she always wanted, but she felt her smile fall. Looking out of the right cornor of her eyes at the ground, she closed her eyes. "You aren't only asking me because I'm prenant and it's the right thing to do are you?" She asked him. That was of course an Aladdin thing to do. For as long as she knew him, he was always doing the right thing. She didn't want to be the right thing, she wanted to be the right one. The girl he couldn't see himself every being without, the way he was for her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:29 am

"Esmeralda, look at me." he said gently as he took his finger under her chin and lifted her face to meet her eyes. "Even before I found out about the pregnancy... I've wanted you to be with me. I don't just mean in here, or 'try' a relationship when we get out of here. I mean I want you. No, I need you. I want it to be you and I, together, for the rest of my life. If I can wake up every morning with you by my side, and fall asleep with you in my arms each night... well, then that's all I need. I don't care what else is going on around us, I just want to know that I can put my arms around you and know that you're there. Esmeralda... you're the one. I can't be without you, you're my missing puzzle piece. You filled that hole in me that I've had all of my life, and you have to believe me on that. It's as if God hand-crafted me my own beautiful miracle. You may not believe me, but I want you to be mine, pregnancy or no pregnancy. I want to grow old with you and build memories together, go on adventures and see the world. But... I'll understand no matter what you choose." ALaddin ended with as he watched her eyes carefully, trying to feel exactly how she's feeling. He wanted to be able to share experiences and emotions with her, even if it was starting with his own proposal to her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 am

Esmeralda felt the tear fill up in her eyes before spilling over. She large smile rose on her face and she launched herself towards him, kissing him deeply. She couldn't have been happier and to hear the things he said caused her heart to float. At that moment, she wasn't trapped by some evil guy. Instead she was back in the tiny home Aladdin and her had shared for that short time, and they were awaiting a baby and everything was alright. Slowly, she pulled back from the kiss, looking up at the man she loved and laughed. A good laugh. Something she hadn't done in months. 'I love you," Hugging him to her, she nuzzled her face into his chest. "Aladdin."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 am

As she lunged herself at him, kissing him squarely on the mouth, Aladdin closed his eyes and suddenly felt like he did sitting in his small home. It was like they had built their own world made specifically for the two of them. What he had right then and there is all he needed in life, and was everything he cherished. She then broke away from him, never leaving his eyes though, when she suddenly let out a small laugh. Hearing laughter once again in her voice was worth more than anything, and it filled him with such bliss to know that she was happy.

He listened intently when she spoke, taking in every single moment of it and recording it into his memory for good. "I love you, Aladdin" is what she said as she buried her face in his chest. He rested his head on hers and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I love you too, my angel." He felt corny saying 'my angel', but it was exactly what he was thinking at that moment, and that's what she was to him. She was such a good person, and he wished she could see how wonderful she truly is. "Esmeralda", he whispered, and then he sat there holding her, completely content.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 am

Esmeralda woke up curled in Aladdin's arms. They had some how found themselves lying on a small twin bed. Esmeralda stretched, trying to console her acheing muscles. Her back hurt, her feet hurt, and she was terribly hungry. Yet still she couldn't stop smiling as she looked down at her finger, where the ring Aladdin had given her was placed delecately on her left ring finger. Smiling, she got up from the bed and walked slowly to the bathroom. She needed a shower. Stripping out of her dress, Esmeralda examined herself. Of course there was no mirror so she had to look down. She could see a hard belly pressed in her midsection. She was defintely pregnant that was for sure. As she stood there, she felt a light thump in her midsection. Furrowing her brow, she waited and then there was another not so light thump. "Humph...powerful tyke." She smiled, before turning on the shower and stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 am

Aladdin woke slowly, muttering Esmeralda's name under his breath. He went to pull her close in a hug, but then he realized she was already awake. He sat up and heard the shower running. Every time he remembered that they were together again, he remembered how blessed he was. I don't care if other people have money and expensive items and big homes... I have everything I want right next door. Aladdin thought to himself. He smiled, getting up and partially making the bed, waiting for his fiancee to get out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 pm

[[ooc HE PROPSED??? ='D I love these guys!!! ='3 <3333333333 ]]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 am

Esmeralda stepped out of the shower, and quickly dried herself off, before attempting to put her dress back on. Only problem. It wouldn't go over her midsection. Sighing, she pulled the dress back up and lied it on the toilet. Wrapping the towel back around her, she stepped out of the bathroom. With a slight jump at Aladdin being awake, she paused before smiling. "Glad to see you awake, sleepy head." She said tucking her hair behind her ear and holding the towel to her. 'I have a bit of a problem." She said, making a slight face. 'It seems I can't get my dress to fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up again   Waking up again Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 6-
Jump to: