10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Room 7.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Room 7..... Empty
PostSubject: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Snow White woke up with a headache and wished that she had stayed asleep. Her eyes roved the walls and she winced as she remembered the last time she had been in this room... Eilonwy had been her roomie here. She hated the fact that she had been brought back to the room where she had met the young woman. She was crying again, she was starting to get sick of crying. She looked over and saw another woman, she was also a blonde but was clearly older then Eilonwy had been. She was wearing an outfit that obviously wasn't meant for long-term wear and Snow White looked away feeling uncomfortable.
[Ooc, YAY!! I get to RP with ya Jules!]
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Jul was still sleeping because of the gass: the effect was vanishing but she was still feeling sleepy and dizzy. When the effect of the gass became so litte that the light of the room started to annoy her, she just curled up on herself covering her eyes with a arm "Other 5 minutes..." she mumbled to herself
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:17 am

Snow White decided to go to the bathroom and maybe have an actual shower, her hair was greasy from having not been properly washed. She grimaced and headed towards the bathroom and overheard the young woman mumble, "Other five minutes.."She smiled and hurried into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 am

Finally she woke up, rasing slowly and stretching. She yawned and them rubbing one eye, she started to look around: she frowned. This wasn't the same room. But she was still alone... she didn't see Snow, since she was already in the bathroom, and she hadn't neither listened her... she sighed "I'M TIRED TO BE ALONE!" she shouted in a really childish tone
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Snow White almost had a heart attack when she heard the woman yell, she did jump though and as a result slipped and fell in the shower stall. She grimaced as the shock wore off and the pain settled in, My butt will never be the same was one of her thoughts. The other was that the young woman might need some help, for all Snow White knew the Villain could be hurting her. She turned off the shower nozzle, and yelled back, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:09 am

Jul was so convinced to be alone that, when she heard a voice from nowhere she jumped for the surprise, screaming "I-i'm... ok..." she replied tense looking around, then, remembering the discussions that she have had trough the walls, she asked "Are you from another room?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am

Snow White bit back a grin, "No, I'm in the bathroom I'll be out in a second." She called back and checked to make sure the shampoo had completely rinsed before stepping out of the shower and slipping into her dress. She was still wet but at least she was clean, she ran a hand through her wet curls and opened the door. She smiled at the woman who looked anxious and slightly nervous but Snow White didn't comment on it. "Hi, I'm Snow White." She said
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 pm

"Oh!" she exclaimed listening where she were from and feeling stupid, well, at least she wasn't alone anymore! When she stepped in the room she approached her with a smile "Nice to meet you, i'm Jul"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Snow White smiled and shook her hand, "Its nice to meet you too, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up. My hair was looking really bad and you looked tired so I figured it would be ok." She said and smoothed out her dress with her other hand. "So how long have you been in this....place?" She asked, not sure how to phrase saying it.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 pm

"Oh, don't worry! It's just that, you see, i've been alone for a lot of days and it was getting pretty boring!" she replied a bit embarrassed now for have screamed "And... well, i think... two weeks... more or less... yeah... And you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:53 am

Snow White smiled sadly, "Its been almost a month and a half, though it feels longer some days." She said and sat down, "So, who have you met here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am

She nodded interested as her first reply, then, when she asked her about who she had met, she opened wide her eyes, biting her lip "Ehm... is it weird if i don't remember their names?" then, with a guilty expression, she continued fastly "Sorry, i just have an awful memory and i'm not good with names... i've stayed with an asian girl with black long hair, and with her there was a man with red skin... it was kinds like a cool Halloween mask... and... well, stop, but i've talked trough the walls with some other peoples, but now i don't remember their name and i can't tell you what they were like cause i don't know, so that's it..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:55 am

Snow White grinned, "Its ok you don't have to know everybody here, from the way you were describing them it sounds like you were with Jasmine and Thrax. They're both really nice, I've had a lot of roomies, and I had a fight with the last girl I was with." She said and sighed. She worked out another snarl and looked down at the floor, "I lost my temper, something that rarely happens to me and I kinda blew up at her. Don't worry though, I won't lose my temper and if I do I'll be sure to get out of your way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Room 7.....   Back in Room 7..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Room 7.....
Page 1 of 1