10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the love, and death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

After the love, and death Empty
PostSubject: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 am

OOC: new topic this is after the trickster game.

Thrax woke up, "Damn sleeping gas," he rubbed his eyes. He took a deep breath and realized he was back in room 5, with Poca.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 am

Pocahontas laid on the ground, her face covered by her hair. She laid there, slowly waking up. She opened her eyes, seeing she was in another room, "Eric?" Pocahontas whispered, getting up fast, "Eric!" She then saw she was in the room she was in before the game..Her body structure slowly loosened, looking down, "I didn't get to talk to him longer..Scorpio.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 am

"Uh no sorry... Its me." He said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 am

Pocahontas heard Thrax's voice, hearing the tone in his voice. She looked at him when she turned around. She winced when her hand touched the floor, "Ow..Shit.." Her eyes went to her right hand, seeing it was still swollen..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 am

"Here, let me rewrap that for you." He grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:59 am

Pocahontas winced, closing one eye when he grabbed her hand, "Ow.." She looked at Thrax, remembering how him and Jasmine fought..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:02 am

He finished wrapping her hand, "so that was an intense game huh?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 am

Pocahontas took her hand back, looking down, "It was.." She wished she had more time to talk to Eric..Once again she would have to talk to him through a wall..And not be in his arms..The arms of the man who was like her brother..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 am

"You okay?" he asked. He just felt guilt and sorrow every time he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 am

Pocahontas looked down even more, "No, I didn't get to talk to Eric..My Scorpio..My big brother..Longer.." She looked like a little sister who wanted her big brother back..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 am

"He's in the next room with jas... Its gonna be alright poca." He tried to smile but couldn't, "I'm telling Jas." he said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 am

Pocahontas looked at him, "I know but, I haven't been able to talk to him to his face. And I probably won't for a long time.." Before she could look away, her face went straight to his again. She sighed, "Now you are? You should have told her to her face..While in the basement."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:18 am

"I really thought I was gonna die. I didn't wanna think of what happened. I just wanted to be with her." he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 am

Pocahontas understood his reason, but for some reason she still thought it was wrong, "I still think you should have talked to her..But, what do I know right?" She sighed, she was clearly still upset.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 am

"what do you mean? I take all your advice to heart."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 am

Pocahontas looked up at him, "I don't even know if my advice is worthy to listen to anymore." She got up slowly, sighing as she did. So many thoughts ran into her head, hearing what Thrax screamed when they were at a climax..Her head went down, wondering if he was just lying to her..She walked to the bathroom, opening it slowly. Pocahontas stood there, looking down..Before she looked at Thrax, her eyes looking into his eyes..She said one verse from the song they loved to him..

Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me, anymore

She covered her mouth, walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Her eyes looked up to the ceiling, crying as she thought of what happened. She broke down, sliding down against the door..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:09 am

When she shut the door, he started saying one of the verse

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:14 am

Pocahontas looked down, taking off her necklace. She looked at him, "Calm and gentle.." Her eyes stared at the necklace..She closed her eyes, letting the tears rush down her face. Pocahontas slowly put it back on her neck. She looked up, thinking of Kocoum how she would need Kocoum now. She suddenly started to yell, "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! WHY!? COME BACK TO ME PLEASE! KOCOUM! PLEASE I-I NE-NEED YOU! I NEED YOU! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? YOU PROMISED WE WOULDN'T PART!" Her scream was breaking due to her crying.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:41 pm

He heard Poca screaming in the Bath room "POCA Please open the doors!" The he heard her say Kocoum Name which brought back some bad memories. "Poca LET ME IN! We need to talk....."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Pocahontas was yelling, "Please! Come back! For me! KOCOUM!" She fell to her knees, hearing Thrax she covered her face. And without thinking she spoke, "Come in.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 am

He opened the door, "I herd you screaming for Kocoum. Poca, He's watching over you. He may not be here on earth but, he is here in spirit. Just remember the old legends that your people used to tell you when you were younger. He is still here, just in a different way."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 am

Pocahontas looked at him, realizing she told him to come in. Her eyes stared at him, so much hurt and pain and anger were in them. She knew what he meant but, she needed her brother, "Why..Why do you care about me so much? Why do you even TRY to help me? Why..Just why?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:28 am

He grabbed her hand so now they were standing face to face, "Because now I'm here to take care of you because Kocoum can't. I'm going to promise you that. No matter if you hate my guts, I'm always here for you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:34 am

Pocahontas looked at him..For once she wasn't pulling away, seeing the sweetness in his eyes. Her eyes stared into his, "What do you promise me?" She wanted to hear him say the promise..Promises meant a lot to her..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 am

"I promise that no matter what happens in this crazy place, I'll always try to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 am

Pocahontas stared at him for a long time, hearing him promise make a promise to her..Made her happy. She looked down, "You know how much promises mean to me..So don't break that promise."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 am

"I wont... Now I have a few things to take care of." He walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He was on the floor trying to get the courage to go up the wall and tell Jas the truth.

OOC: This continues in room 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the love, and death   After the love, and death Empty

Back to top Go down

After the love, and death
Page 1 of 1