10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. Empty
PostSubject: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 am

[[OOC Takes place after TTW with Eric.]]

Pocahontas got up, looking at the bathtub. The thoughts in her head came to her..Maybe it would be better if she just left. She shook her head, "No, I'm not going to do that..No, I will not do that to my father.." She turned on the shower, taking off her dress. Pocahontas still had blood on her from the little girl. She stepped underneath the water, looking down to the ground as the water hit her. Slowly the tears finally came, sliding down to her knees. She kept crying, wanting to let it all. Her swollen hand was no longer hurting as much, but if she would punch the wall.It would break. The tears didn't stop, wanting to leave this room..Pocahontas bit her lip, looking up at the water hitting her face. She started to cough, so much crying was making her sick. Though she kept crying, she was a idiot and stupid for doing that to Jasmine. After a while, sleep was catching to Pocahontas. She got up, washing the rest of herself off. When the sleep caught up to her..Everything became dizzy, she grabbed the water nob, turning it off. And the moment she turned the water off, her eyes rolled back as she fainted onto the bathtub's floor.

[[OOC There is no water at the bottom of the tub XD POCA ISN'T DYING just a lot of stress and tiredness ^^ She needs sleep]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:02 am

Thrax was laying on the floor thinking about things when he heard the water turn off in the bathroom. Moments later he heard a crash and jumped up and went to the door. "Pocahontas are you okay? Are you hurt?" No answer He kicked open the door and ran in he saw Poca laying passed out in the bathtub "Poca!" he ran up to her and picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:05 am

Pocahontas laid there in his arms, her face was flustered. Everything was dark and lonely. It was like she could hear the voice, but it was too far..Too far for her to reach. She didn't move the only trace that she was still alive, was her breathing. She didn't try to fight to dark, letting her body wake up first before she would.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 am

He looked at the back of her head and saw there was a big cut in the back of it with blood coming out of it "Damn it" Thrax could fix it easy with a first aid kit the only problem was he didn't have one. Maybe he could order one in the catalog. After a moment he realized she was still naked. He carried her to the other room and grabbed he's coat and put it on her. After that he sat her on he's lap and rocked her until she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 am

Pocahontas's breathing was slowly becoming regular..Though she still didn't wake up..After a good couple of minutes. She moved her head a little, everything was so dark. And she was trying to get out of the darkness, but she couldn't. Like she wanted to stay like this. Her hand twitched..She let out a groan along with a name and words, "Sweet...No..Please...I didn't.." Her voice was weak, "Your..Your not a demon.....Come back...Come..to..Village.." Pocahontas moved her head again..Though she still didn't wake up. It was still dark in her view..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 am

He rocked her back and forth. "Poca come back.... It will be okay just wake up" he kept holding her when she started mumbling about him. "your not a demon... come back'' was the main thing her heard. He could hear the sadness in her voice and knew she meant it. Its still hard to believe that he wasn't a monster. He felt like he was especially after all the pain and heartache he caused Poca and Jasmine to have. He moved her wet hair off her face "Please Poca... wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 am

Pocahontas heard his voice, lifting her hand, grabbing his shirt. As she gripped tighter, slowly the darkness started to brighten, "Sweet.." She groaned, letting herself find a way out of the darkness. She moved her head, feeling his chest when she moved it. Her eyes slowly opened, the room was bright, making her close her eyes before she opened them again. Her eyes wandered around the room. Her grip on his shirt became tighter, she was scared. Unaware of what happened. Slowly she felt something wet on the back of her head letting her free hand go to the back of her hand. Pocahontas looked at the blood on her hand, shaking immediately after, "What's..What's going..WHAT'S GOING..on." She was starting to panic..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:44 am

When she woke up he was so relieved but when he saw the panic in her eyes that quickly went away. "You had a little fall in the bathroom.... I ran in and I saw you laying at the bottom of the bathtub and I brought you out here... Does your head hurt Its bleeding a little" He voice was soft and calm. He didn't want her to start having a panic attack
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:47 am

Pocahontas's eyes were wide, shaking like a little kid who was scared. She stared at the blood, "Why..What.." She stopped talking, wanting to scream. Her head was throbbing now, wincing when she finally felt the pain. Her panic attack started to come slowly, "I..Why..Did..WHY DID I ...Faint..What's..Where.." Pocahontas let out a squeal instead of a scream, staring at the blood on her hand..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:54 am

Thrax knew right then that she was going to have a full blown panic attack. He needed to try to calm her now and he needed to do it fast. "Poca take a deep breath everything will be okay.... Babeh I am a doctor I can take care of the wound in my sleep so don't you worry.... The only thing you need to focus on is staying calm." He could tell he's words where helping but she still looked worried "Poca just like the river... Be calm like the river."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Pocahontas looked straight up to him, letting him help her calm down. She was calmer now, but fear was still in her eyes. She put her head against his chest, shaking..Pocahontas needed comfort..She need him to keep her calm..Her head was bleeding and if she would get worked up again..She would most likely faint again..And have a panic attack right after she would wake up..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 pm

"Just Breath Poca... Breath in, Breath out.... Breath in, Breath out" He's main goal at that time was just to keep her calm. She was shaking a little and her eyes looked worried but she had calmed down alot which was a good thing. "How do you feel?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Pocahontas breathed in and out, letting herself calm down. All she was doing was shaking a little. She looked up at him, "Not good, my head hurts..And..Why did I faint?" She was worried, this had never happened to her before.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

"Your head will hurt for a while but don't worry I am going to fix it..." Thrax looked at her and her faced looked kind of confused "And for the reason why you fainted I am not sure... Maybe its because you haven't eaten in a while or something else. What where you doing before you got in the shower?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Pocahontas looked up at him, she was tired, "I..I was talking to Eric..And then I went into the shower..I felt tired..And..Dizzy.." Her eyes started to close, opening them when she realized. She was fighting to keep them open, gripping his shirt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 pm

He wonder if Eric had said anything to to her to make her upset. It wasn't important at the moment her just wanted Poca to feel better. As she was specking he could tell her eyes where getting droopy and she wanted to sleep. "Poca you should go to sleep if your tired. I will hold you and be right her when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Pocahontas looked at him, listening to him talk to her. It took her a few minutes before speaking, "Please..Don't lay me on the floor..After..I...Fall..Asleep." Her words went softer and softer as she fell asleep. Her hand that was gripping his shirt fell down when she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 pm

He smiled a little bit after she said she didn't want to sleep on the floor. They had been sleeping on the floor for months but he could understand why. "Don't worry Poca I promise I will hold you until you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Pocahontas had cuddled against him, letting herself fall into a deep sleep..Hoping he would never let her go..She hoped her head would be better when she woke up..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Thrax laid Pocas head on he's knee so her could take off he's shirt. After it was off he took it and held to behind her head to help stop the bleeding "This should help for now" he whispered to himself. Thrax felt tired and lend he's head up against the wall. In a matter of mins he was a sleep. Poca head was laying on he's chest with he's arms around her. He quickly started dreaming

(NEW TOPIC!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.   Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you.
Page 1 of 1