10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Death

Go down 
+2
Sinbad
Villain
6 posters

Would it be unfair to kill people who are active?
Yes
The Next Death I_vote_lcap72%The Next Death I_vote_rcap
 72% [ 18 ]
No
The Next Death I_vote_lcap28%The Next Death I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: The Next Death   The Next Death EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Remember! This is completely anonymous! No one will be able to know what you guys individually voted! I am asking this because it might increase the excitement if you never know who will die. Some people are extremely active, and they know they will never die. So I was wondering if it would be ok to kill random people, and not just the inactive ones?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sinbad

Sinbad

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Death   The Next Death EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 am

My mind is too undecided to just choose 'yes' or 'no'. So I hope it's alright that I write my thoughts down. If it isn't alright... well, then there isn't really much to do. Because by the time you read this, I will already have written it.

I think that if there is unactive people, they should be killed first. I think it would be unfair if someone active was killed, when another player hasn't been active for months.

I agree that it would be somewhat more interesting if we can't be certain to survive.
But I know that I would be really sad if I suddenly wasn't a part of 10 Doors because of bad luck. I don't know if other people feel the same way.
But maybe that person could be offered a new character right away. So it's only the character that is dead, but the player is still a part of 10 Doors.

Though if that were to happen, I hope you won't kill of people all the time. I think it would be too confusing, if too many people died all the time. It is limited how many characters you can really connect with. Especially if they aren't even the the RP for that long.
When the Villain makes new games, the one who loses might not have to die all the time. Sometimes that person could just be tortured. Though you don't have to tell us whether the person who loses will die or 'just' be tortured. That way it could still be interesting, in my opinion at least.

To sum it up, I don't think it would be unfair, if:
There isn't any unactive players who could die first
If it doesn't get too much with too much killing and too many new characters all the time
If the active player can get a new character right away

Sorry it got a bit long ^^"

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

Anya

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Death   The Next Death EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 am

I think it would be wrong to punish people who are extremely active, and to kill them over people who come on like once a week
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Death   The Next Death EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 am

I think it would be okay as long as the active person concerned, gets a replacement character of their choice and agrees to let their character be killed off. Otherwise, it is a tad not fair~ <3
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Death   The Next Death EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 am

*rocks back and forth* don't kill me don't kill me *gives puppy eyes to Villain*
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Death   The Next Death EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 am

I think yes because it makes the rp more exciting. Then again I would be heart broken and I know countless others would be to if there character just died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Death   The Next Death Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Death
Page 1 of 1