10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..After a near death experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

..After a near death experience Empty
PostSubject: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 am

Helga sat up and leaned against the wall. She hugged her knees and laid her chin on them. She looked forward with an empty gaze and sighed. She still felt the gun against her temple and heard the shot over and over again. She had never felt so -- scared before.
Helga didn't even cared who it was in the room with her. This place really made her weak..

[Occ: Hiya Eric <3 And sorry about that crappy title -.-']
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am

Eric didn't open eyes. His head, this time, didn't resound. It was empty. Totally empty. Desperately empty. Horribly space.
Esmeralda...
Tears flowed on the cheeks, he raised the hand for wiped them. But hardly he tried to move it, that Eric pulled.
Ah yes, it's true...
Moving slowly his joints, he felt the torn hardly dried blood. Dropped.
It doesn't matter.
His heart bled. Or had died. He didn't care in the end. He didn't care of everything. Of absolutly everything.
Congrat' Villain... You made a success. You broke me. Enjoy it, bastard...
His wings hurted him. Slowly, he drove on the side.

OOC: YAY HELGAAAAAAAA~~ Well, despressed title for two depressed people xD
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 am

"Hi .." she said quietly and hesitantly. She didn't really want to talk right now, but if felt like he had a hard time, he too. Maybe he found out about Esme? Should she say that she knew all along, or would he be mad at her then?
She took a few deep breaths before she went on, as quietly as before. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:19 am

Eric didn't open eyes. He heard the voice of Helga, but it seemed far. Very far. Putting a hand on the eyes, he allowed himself a single silent sob.
How are you?
He closed eyes more hardly. He loved Helga with all his heart, his heart hurt him very too much.
Leave me, I beg you to leave me...
He curled up on the ground. He didn't want spoken. His voice would be too much broken.

OOC: LOV YOU MOMY HELGAAAAAAAAAAA~
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 am

Helga forced herself to look up at him and sighed once again when he didn't answered. She crawled closer to him so that she could see his face, and it didn't matter how she felt right now because she hated to see Eric like that.
"Did you found out?" she asked and assumed that he had.

Occ: I LOVE YOU 2 <333
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 am

Eric hid his face with the hands. He didn't want that she saw him like that. Not so miserable...
Helga put her hand in his hair, as she had made it of the billions of times. Eric wrinkled.
Mom... Don't look at me, not like that. Not once again...
He removed his hand from his eyes, opening them for considered Helga.
I have pain, Mom, I have pain. I'm broken
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 am

Helga wrapped her arms around him and and hugged him tightly. She closed her eyes hard and sighed.
"I'm so sorry.." she whispered, There was nothing else she could say.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:16 am

He didn't cross his arms around Helga. He had no strength of it. Resting the forehead against the shoulder of Helga, Eric began crying. Cry really. He cried, silently, her sister, that he hadn't known enough. He cried in the arms of his almost mother, without restraint because without fear of being judged. Eric cried.
- I've fail, he murmured between two sobs.
The parallel was so evident. His almost sister, Penny. Died also. His real sister...
Eric crossed the arms around Helga, squeezing her more hardly.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 am

Helga forced herself not to cry when she heard his sobs, but it was hard.
"Sweetie.." she sighed. What could she say? That everything's gonna be alright? But that would be a lie, because it could never be okay as long they were in here.
"You know I'll always be here for you..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 am

Tears poured for a long time henceforth. Eric never smelt so miserable. In tears, broken, once again in the arms, as a child, as an idiot. All the words which he had said to Jasmine returned to his face. How did he have been able to say such things? So much idiocy...
Without realizing it, Eric had stop crying, knock by a too big reality.
He didn't any more want to speak. Never. What's the use? Every words were only lies. Every sound was a trick. Every word was an insult.
I don't even want to speak.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 am

Helga tightened her arms once again around him before she let go and leaned back against wall, still looking at him. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.
"okay.. you don't have to talk if you don't want to.." she said hesitantly and quietly while she hugged her knees
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Eric's head turned. Already dehydrated, his tears had arranged nothing. His vision became shady and hanging a few seconds, he thought of sleeping.
Selfish.
Frowning, he looked in front of him. Helga squeezed the knees. Something had arrived. Had arrived to her.
Mom...
Slowly, he slid up to her sides. Raising the hand, he crossed it in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:50 am

Helga smiled weakly at him and cleared her throat.
"So who told you?" she asked, but she expected no answer really.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:31 am

Eric raised shoulders. It doesn't matter, in the end. It would have been able to being Villain even, that would not have been less hard. Bending, he put his head on the shoulder of Helga.
- I am sorry, he murmured very weakly after a long silence.
Slowly, by fixing the fingers, he slid them between those of Helga, raised them to look them, without expression on the face.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 am

Helga sighed as she moved herself in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders.
"Come on, Eric. I don't ask you to be happy or to smile, but you have to start move on." she said with a firm voice and shaked him.
"You'll get yourself killed otherwise.. And I don't want to see you dead."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm

ooc: omg poor Eric!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Eric raised eyes towards Helga.
- Move on? He repeated weakly. Move on...
He had a smile, a little bit crazy, a little bit cold.
- Move on. Move on towards where? Towards what? Why? Give me a single reason for wanting to move forward. We are to traped. Traped. Locked. Alone. Even Miguel couldn't find us.
Eric's face closed again.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 am

"give up, then.." She said quiet with a shrugg while she walked over the other side of the room and sat down. She had nothing more to say, she didn't care, they all was going to die eventually anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 am

Give up then.
Eric looked at Helga, a mixture of anger and profound wound in bottom of the heart. How could she tell him to fight? He had almost lost everything! He had almost nothing more!
... Almost.
Silently, he went towards Helga, kneeling down behind her. Crossed the arms around her. Squeezed her against him.
I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 am

"I don't wanna lose you.." she whispered when she had wrapped her arms around him tight. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply to keep her from crying, and it worked, for now. He and Miguel was her only family, and without them, she would be lost.
"Promise me you'll never give up" she sobbed a little. "Promise"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 am

(OOC: This makes me cry Sad )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 am

Eric squeezed her more hardly against him. Helga was more than friend. Helga was his mother. The mother whom he had and would never have. His mother.
I'm sorry...
- I promise, he murmured in a low voice. I promise you to not give up.
He opened eyes. An intense and violent flame illuminated them.
I have to avenge those who I love.

OOC: SWEEEETIEES DON'T CRY! I LOVE YOU XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..After a near death experience   ..After a near death experience Empty

Back to top Go down

..After a near death experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: