10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Pocahontas looked at her, "I'm glad your feeling better now." She then covered up the wound on her neck, biting her lip, "I got tortured by the Villain." Pure fear ran into her eyes, remembering what happened to her. She slowly tried to cover the cut on her left arm from her wrist to her elbow, hoping Snow wouldn't notice either her left palm and her left arm, "There was something he was looking for, something he thought Eric had and because he Eric wouldn't give in...And because Eric loves me I got torture..It was horrible, he told me to smile and he broadcasted it to Eric..Like it was some kinda of show..Snow it was horrible, I almost got killed." Pocahontas showed nothing but fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Snow White followed Pocahontas's arm movement and took in the rest of her scars, "Oh Poca, when did this happen?" She asked and reached out to trace the scars, "I wish we had a first-aid kit in here." She muttered, she felt angry tears start falling, it bothered her that the Villian was not above threats and torture to get what he wanted. "Are you ok?" She asked, knowing that Poca had to be far from ok.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 pm

"I think it happened a week ago." She looked at her, "I've been taking care of the wounds, I promise. It's the only reason why they aren't infected." She smiled, looking back to Popcorn to pet her, "I'm fine now. I haven't seem him since then, so I think he found what he was looking for..I hope.." She looked straight at her face, her eyes showed no sign of her lying. Her body was calm, there was no trace or idea of her lying.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 pm

(OOC: Liar liar pants on fire....)

Last edited by Thrax* on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Snow White nodded and examined her scars, "Well they don't look serious, but if any of them reopens then you'll need help ok?" She said with a sad smile. "What do you think happened to the person who really had the key?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:21 pm

"I'll make sure to tell you." She smiled, looking down, "I don't know most likely, the person could probably be dead by now. I just hope the person suffers, due to because of them I got tortured. And Eric got hurt.." She looked down, hating how Eric had to suffer because of Dimitri. Once again Pocahontas showed no trace of lying.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Snow White winced at Poca's cold tone of voice, it didn't suit her and she looked down. "So who else have you met in here?" She asked, aiming for a lighter tone. She wasn't exactly sure how to take Poca when she sounded ready to start killing people.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:33 pm

"A lot of people." She started pet Popcorn behind the ears, watching her start to fall asleep, "I met: Anya, Jasmine, Ariel, Odette, Dimitri and I reuinited with, Cindy, Thrax and Eric." She then looked back to her, "And now I met you, Snow." She smiled, it was the first time Pocahontas used Snow's nickname.

[[OOC IF I MISSED ANYONE, PLEASE TELL ME XD]]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Snow White smiled at the usage of her nickname, "I'm sorry I hope you don't mind me calling you Poca." She said. It had felt natural calling her Poca, in a weird way it was more comfortable calling her that.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:45 pm

"I don't mind, we are friends after all?" She laughed, bumping her shoulder a little bit. Pocahontas was happy to have another friend in this hell hole. She giggled when she heard Popcorn started to snore, "Aww, Pop is snoring." She looked down at the little Dalmatian puppy, lying on her lap sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm

"Yeah I guess we are." She muttered and stared down at her lap, friends? it had a nice ring to it. She looked down at Pop who was snoring on Poca's lap, she giggled "I guess someone got a little bored listening to us." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"Yeah." She laughed, "Well I'm glad I have another friend in this hell hole. I am also here if you need anything, even if I am not in the room. I'll find out news somehow about you." She smiled, petting Popcorn, "I wonder how we are going to feed her."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Snow White smiled, but she felt an odd foreboding if she died would Poca find out? she shook it off and smiled over at Poca. "That is a good question, we could share our bread with her." She suggested and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Pocahontas could see her smile turn into a frown, "You okay?" She put her hand on her shoulder, hoping everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:03 pm

"Yeah, I was just remembering Charlie my old dog he wandered off." She hoped that Poca wouldn't question her through her thinly veiled lie. She had always been a bad liar, she supposed it was a good thing seeing as how it had saved her once.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Pocahontas looked at her, noticing the lie. She smiled, "Well I'm here if you need to talk about it." Pocahontas stretched, looking to the blonde haired girl that was still sleeping, "I hope she is okay."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Snow White looked over at the blonde girl and frowned, "I hope so too, its really weird that she hasn't gotten up yet." She picked up Popcorn from Poca's arms and carried her over to the girl who was still sleeping. She went back to Poca and as she sat there, she lightly punched Poca's arm. She sent a smirk towards Poca to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Pocahontas smiled, suddenly bended her back backwards fast doing a back bend lifting her legs over her head, dodging the punch. She smirked at Snow as she went back to her feet, "So, you wanna play fight is it?" Her stance was strong and still, no movement to be made. She walked around Snow, seeing her follow her gaze. Before Snow knew it she was in in front of her, with her hand on her shoulder, "Hello." Pocahontas laughed.

[[OOC What she practically did was bend her back, backwards and made her stomach go up, letting her legs go over her head. Letting her stand right back up. Just in case anyone didn't understand XD]]

Last edited by Pocahontas on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Snow White grinned, it was on, she took a few steps back before turning and throwing another punch. She grinned, she hadn't done something like this before.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Pocahontas suddenly dodged bending forward. She was behind Snow now, twisting around she tried to throw a punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Snow White ducked and used once leg to try and knock Poca to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Pocahontas fell down, smirking as she sweep kicked Snow's leg making her fall. And as Snow started to fall she caught her, not letting her hit the ground hard. She then rolled off, smirking at Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Snow White let out a little laugh, "Nice catch." She said and waited for Poca to get up before she aimed another punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Pocahontas got up, catching Snow's fist, "Thanks." She then twisted her around throwing her gently off. She smirked, "You know some good moves."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Snow White smirked, "Only a few." She said and waited for Poca to attack before using her other hand to deflect the blow and retaliate. Her other hand punched Poca's side gently.
[Ooc, I was gonna have Snow do a tackle but I changed my mind for Snow's baby's behalf XDD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Pocahontas smiled, "Nice!" She laughed, pushing her off gently, "Your pretty good!"

Popcorn suddenly ran up to both of them, barking.

"Looks like someone wants to join." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Snow White laughed and looked down at Pop, "I guess so." She glanced over at Poca, "We'll have to do that more often." She added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Pocahontas smiled, nodding, "Yeah we should but, I don't think Pop will like it if he do it without her." She laughed, seeing Popcorn starting to jump up and down.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Snow White laughed at Pop's behaviour and sat down on the floor, "So where do you see yourself in the next ten years?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:25 am

Pocahontas sat right next to her, "Hopefully I will be out of here, and have a family and be the leader of my village." She looked down at her wounds, "Though..This place will forever be with me.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 am

Snow White stared down at her mark W and sighed, "I have to agree with you, if I ever get out of here I'm not going to forget it." She looked over at Pop who was wagging his tail. "I don't know what I would do, maybe go to Italy and explore the world." She said with a wistful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2