10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]

Go down 
+3
Jasmine
Snow White
Pocahontas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] Empty
PostSubject: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

Pocahontas was laying there on the medium mattress, sleeping as her dream started to come slowly..

Pocahontas walked to the Villain's door, knocking on it. She didn't seem scared, like she had been there before. As she stood
there, her heart was racing. When the door open, she saw the man who had kidnapped her. He was handsome and he had this
kind, charming smile on his face. It made her heart flutter, "Hey.." She smiled..

The Villain smiled, like he was happy to see her, "Come on in, Poca." He said, moving to the side so she could walk in. He looked as if she was there before, happy to see her..

Pocahontas smiled at him, walking into the room. She turned to him, watching him close the door. He was giving her such a kind look, something which made her heart flutter even more.

He walked to her, putting his arm around her, "How's my little Judas?" He asked, laughing like he had given that nickname just to her.

She smiled, "I'm good." she cuddled more into his arm, feeling his touch made her happy..Something she wanted.

The look on their faces were sweet, like they have been doing this for a long time..Like he was caring for her..

Villain slowly took her to sit on his bed, looking at her with such kindness in his eyes.

Pocahontas smiled, "I missed you.." She said, blushing as she did.

He chuckled, "I missed you to.." He said as he slowly let his lips touch hers.

Pocahontas blushed, feeling his lips on hers she kissed back, letting her hands go to his chest. Feeling the kiss get deeper the more they kissed. She loved this feeling, loving his kisses.

He slowly brought her closer, sitting her on top of him. He slowly trailed his kisses down to her neck, where he started to kiss and suck on her neck, hearing her moan brought him happiness, happy he was making her feel good.

Pocahontas bit her lip, moaning softly, loving his touch..She then looked at him, grabbing his face gently as she brought his face to hers, kissing him once again..She then felt him move forward, making her softly lay down on his bed. Her hands started to move to his back, wrapping her arms around him..

Villain softly started to trail his kisses from her neck to her chest, lowering her dress a little bit. He started to kiss her chest, taking off the top part of her dress. He started to suck on her nipples, hearing her moan once again he chuckled, "Like that my little Judas?"

"Y-yes..!" She moaned, biting her lip..

He laughed, slowly bring his hand down to her area, lifting up the bottom of her dress. He went inside her panties and started to rub her slowly.

Pocahontas's face went red, blushing as she moaned at the please..Moaning his name, something she couldn't hear but, knowing she was moaning his name.

He looked up at her, smiling, kissing her once again. He started to rub her faster, hearing her moans speed up.

She couldn't hold it much longer, she moaned loudly, coming as she did.

Villain laughed, "Why aren't you a fast little thing." He then got on top of her, kissing her. Wrapping his arms around her, bringing her up a little.

Pocahontas laughed, kissing him back. She felt him lift her up, pulling away she looked at him, smirking. She suddenly pushed him gently on the bed, taking off her dress. Pocahontas was now on top of him, taking off his shirt, kissing his chest down to his stomach. She then started to take off his pants, smirking at him. As she did she took off his bottoms. She smiled, like she had seen his goods before. Her mouth suddenly went on the head of his penis, sucking on it, hearing him groaned she laughed, "Liking this?" Pocahontas smirked, sucking again on his penis. She slowly went faster and faster, hearing him moan her name gave her great pleasure.

He was moaning her name the faster she went, feeling himself slowly coming. He groaned as he came, looking at her he smiled, bringing him to her, kissing her. His hands then trailed down to her panties taking them off, he slowly got up, bringing her with him. Villain looked at her, pushing her down he kissed her neck, getting her ready for him to penetrate her..He fixed himself and brought her legs up, looking at her he smiled, slowly penetrating her.

It looked like they had done it before, she wasn't tight anymore..

Pocahontas moaned, feeling him go inside her, once again she said his name. The name she couldn't hear in her dream.

He smiled, sucking on her neck as he moved in and out of her, as time went by he went faster. He was trying not to make her come so easily. As he went faster she kept moaning his name, making him go even faster, wanting to her hear moan more. He started to moan her name, loving her..

Pocahontas let out loud moans, wrapping her arms around him bringing him closer. She felt him go faster, making her moan louder, moaning his name.

Villain started to go faster and faster, trying so hard to bring her pleasure..As time went by once again he felt she was about to come, starting to go faster he wanted to make her orgasm loud..

"____yes, I-I..Oh! I can't...I can't hold it....anymore.. ____ I'm going to..to.." She suddenly orgasmed, feeling herself come..

He was able to pull out before he came into her, letting the cum sit there on her thighs, breathing hard. He looked at her smiling.

She looked at him, smiling at him.

Before they could even speak the dream stopped, letting Pocahontas wake up..

Pocahontas woke up, her eyes wide. She could feel herself wet, her eyes widened. Why did she have a dream about the Villain and why did they look like they've done it before..She shook her head, getting up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower..

THE END!

[[OOC There ya go Ylva ^^ XD I hope you liked it lol XDD

OH GOD XD THIS WAS INTERESTING TO WRITE XDD..Well there ya go how I rp sex! LOVE IT XDDD JK]]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 am

WTF?? POCA?? Shocked Shocked I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING, IS THIS FOR REAL?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 am

XDD..IT'S A REQUEST!! XDD
lol -is amused- XDD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 am

THIS IS NOT CANON FOR ME DX WHY CAN'T I SEE THEM TOGETHERE DX
I love it girl <3
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 am

oh phew Razz for a minute there I was really starting to worry XD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 am

@Snow: We've been joking on the chat for a while about the possibility of Pocahontas being attracted to John's "smexyness" xD
Today we just took it a step further and I went like: You HAVE to write a fanfic! xD
So yeah... it's really just us having fun, being overly tired on the chat and coming up with crazy (awesome *cough*) ideas xD

@Poca: Epic xD It's so funny imagining them together xD Even though they're canon, it's still so weird to me xD This RP is really messing up what's canon and what's crossover xD Suddenly I see Dimitri and Odette (or Jane) as canon and Ariel and Eric as crossover xD It's weird xD Either way; Epic dream Poca! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 am

Ohh I see ^^ Man I wish I had been there for that session XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Gaaaaaah, please tell another triangle won't be formed??? DX lol

Poca, forgive me, but I didn't exactly read all of it >.> I'm honestly not in the mood for smut (that is what it's called right??)and I'm tired from homework XD Soooooo, I'll read it all later lol
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Haha Poca you got over Thrax FAST Smile
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Goodness me, Pocahontas! Kinky.. Razz

Actually, what's funny is it wasn't until I read Jasmine's comment that I remembered that Pocahontas and John are canon. XD
Being in this roleplay gives me a whole new idea of which couples are meant to be together... it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

O-O....Yay for liking my kinky fanfic!

@Ylva I'm glad you liked it ^^ <3 annnd I don't really see John and Pocahontas as Canon anymore. XD I can't watch Pocahontas in peace anymore XDD

@Thrax ....Who said she is over Thrax? Well if you want her to be then she shall! Twisted Evil MUAHAHAAHAHA!

@Aladdin Yes, it does like I can't look at Aladdin and Jasmine, I can look at Esmeralda and Aladdin like OMG CANON!! XD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:25 pm

This RP is taking over my mind, seriously xD Whenever I'm on YT I can NOT watch a video with for example:
John x Megara
Eric x Anya
Dimitri x Odette
Cinderella x Sinbad

WITHOUT thinking: 10 DOORS! O.O
Though I know it's ridiculous, since a lot of people do crossovers not related to RPs xD
I remember Ludo made a Meg/Tulio video and I couldn't stop thinking of the possibility of them getting together in the RP O.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]   A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A wet dream..[[Request Fanfic for Ylva XD]]
Page 1 of 1