10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Dreams....(Request fic for Cindy) ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

In Dreams....(Request fic for Cindy) ^^ Empty
PostSubject: In Dreams....(Request fic for Cindy) ^^   In Dreams....(Request fic for Cindy) ^^ EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Snow White looked down at her necklace, behind the portrait of her mother was another picture. She looked around and made sure that Eric was still asleep before opening the locket and withdrawing the portrait of her mother. There it was, still slightly crinkled her hands gently withdrew the picture that was inside. She traced the image sadly, it had been taken in the woods after her father's lessons. Snow White raced towards the meeting place, her heart was racing she hoped she wasn't too late. She stumbled and almost tripped over a rock, she glared down at it before racing onward. She hoped she wasn't too late, Phillip would never forgive her....well he would but Snow White wouldn't forgive herself.
She was so lost in thought she didn't even register that she had run straight into Phillip, until they were both on the ground. "Hello to you too." he whispered, Snow White hid her blush in his chest. "Um, I am really sorry about running into you and...." Whatever she had been about to say next was cut off as Phillip gently lifted her off of him, and got into a more secure sitting position before pulling her back into his lap. She was really blushing now and stopped talking, she smiled and leaned back against him. This was her favorite part of the day, she was grateful that her father didn't know about Phillip.
"You're quiet, is everything ok?" Phillip asked as he tightened his hold on her. Snow White smiled, she must be the luckiest girl in the world to have such a caring friend. Inwardly though she wanted to be more then friends with Phllip, "Oh yeah, I'm fine I'm just remembering how we met." She said with a smile. Phillip chuckled, "Oddly enough, it was almost exactly like today's greeting." Snow White giggled as she remembered how she had met him, "Remember how I was running to go get something for my father and then you just popped up out of nowhere. You scared me so bad, I thought I would never be the same again." She admitted quietly.
Phillip tilted his head to look at her, "I remember I had to run errands for my mother, and I was taking a shortcut. Next thing I knew I was flat on the ground, and I could hear you apologizing non-stop." Snow White laughed, "I was so worried that I had flattened you or something." Phillip played with her hair, "If I ever went somewhere would you go with me?" he asked quietly. Snow White froze, "Well, that was a change of subject are you leaving?" She asked. Phillip was quiet and Snow White turned to look over in his direction, his gaze wasn't meeting hers. "Phillip?" She asked in a almost desperate tone of voice. He shot her a weak smile, "I might be going to Italy with my father on a business trip next year." he admitted.
Snow White swallowed hard, "Oh for how long?" she asked, her heart was screaming DON'T GO!! Phillip slowly met her gaze, "We're not sure." he said. Snow White nodded and tugged on a blade of grass until it came up. "Will you write me?" She asked. Phillip looked right into her eyes, "Won't you come with me?" he asked. Snow White looked down, "You can't ask me to leave my father, I know he's-" Phillip ran his hands through his hair, "Why do you stay with him?!" he demanded. Snow stayed quiet, knowing that if she said anything Phillip would react badly. "You know why." She finally whispered. Phillip looked over at her, "You're amazing." he whispered and then hugged her, she was used to this reaction.
"Oh I almost forgot, I brought something." he said and pulled out a camera, she looked down at it puzzled. He gave her a warm smile, "I'm taking a picture of us, so I'll never forget you." he said. Snow White could feel tears prick her eyes, "Really?" she asked in a hushed whisper, he smiled over at her "I would never want to forget you." he whispered and brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face. She smiled and looked down, "Now let's get that picture over with ok?" he said with a cheerful smile.
Snow White sighed and stared down at the picture of the two of them, they were still in their sitting position but they were smiling at each other. The picture had a jagged line down the front of it, evidence of it being torn, she winced as she remembered how that had happened. He hadn't kept the picture......
Back to top Go down

In Dreams....(Request fic for Cindy) ^^
Page 1 of 1