10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 am

Odette lifted her head, 'you were the only one who ever thought so ..' she said, smiling through her tears.

She felt like she was a kid again, his voice still had the ability to make her feel better despite the situation. She only wished that he was there beside her, holding her like he used to.

'Do you really mean that?' she called out, wiping the tears from her face.

A voice inside told her that trusting him again was a big mistake, that he would only let her down again .. but she couldn't help but feel hopeful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 am

He had always thought the same of Odette, being the only one he had been close to... until Jane. Dimitri contemplated how complex his situation had become. However for now he was happy enough that he had found her, after all these years.

'I do..' he smiled. He wanted to tell her about his and Jane's plan to escape.. but he was already speaking loudly so Odette could hear... shouting plans of escape would be asking the Villain to punish them.

'Where were you living?' he finally asked, wondering why after all this time he hadn't been able to find her yet the Villain had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am

'On the streets mostly, though I never stayed in the same place for too long .. part of me was scared my father would find me and drag me back home ..' she said as she stared at the floor, 'but sometimes one of my clients would let me stay at their place for the night, or a week depending on how much I worked for them .. or how much they considered me a friend rather than just a quick plaything.'

She smiled, remembering when Cale would say that she could stay at his place for as long as she was in town, without having to do anything for him in return.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 am

'That might explain why I could never find you...' Dimitri said. 'Of course, I was looking in the wrong places. I thought you would have strayed away from anything that reminded you of Korso...'
Dimitri smiled, considering in the lower points of his life they may have been closer than he thought.

'So, these clients?' Dimitri didn't like to think about what sort of life she'd lived. 'How did they treat you?'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 am

'Well enough I suppose,' she mused, thinking back to her clients, though it was impossible to remember them all, 'I did what they paid me to do .. and if that meant being a quiet and submissive girl for someone to beat up and sleep with then that's what I'd be, I've put up with it all before but this time I was paid for it .. I can't say I was proud of what I did, but it was the only thing I felt I was good at ..'

She laughed, wiping away a stray tear as it fell down her cheek. She felt like an idiot for telling him everything like this, especially when only a few minutes ago she was so angry with him.

'They weren't all total creeps though ..' she said, reminiscing again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 am

Dimitri didn't like to think about her work. All he could muster was a quiet apology. He wished to himself that there wasn't a wall between them. So he could see her, face to face. But he knew if that was to happen he would have to lose Jane... Dimitri sighed. Know he had found her she was just another person the Villain could use against him.. his previous life without attachements did have its benefits.

As he heard her reminisce he couldn't help but feel some form of jealousy, which was absurd. He had no right to feel jealous when he was the one that had left her. 'What were they like?' he pried out of curiosity, hoping to find something positive out of her current life.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

'There was this one guy, one of my regulars. He was handsome, kind, brave .. he was the first man I felt I could trust in a long time,' she laughed, 'in fact he kind of reminded me of you ..'

She paused, realising she was babbling, lost in her own thoughts.

'But enough about me,' she said quickly, 'what happened to you? .. you know, after that day ..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 am

[[ @ Odette ooooh Cale? xDD I love this lol. I can't wait 'til we all find out who everyone is. xD

/feals jealous. HEY Villian got Jane away from Dimitri for some Odette/Dimitri time. ;PP ]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 am

[[ Clearly you two both loved Cale because he looks excatly like me xDD
Yes theres a kind of love triangle going on... Hmm should really be packing :3 So sorry can't reply properly now- will in um, 2 days 8D]]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 am

[[Love triangle? More like a love... square? With a few tangents. xDD

GO PACK. <333 Have fun! =3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 am

[[ Well yeah.. Cale's not here yet xD I should go... byeeee <333 ]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:06 pm

OOC: Lol, you two xD

@Jane: Ikr, the revelation of who everyone is, is going to be so epic :'D
I feel so sorry for you being stuck in a room with Phoebus D: I wish you could come back here Sad

@Dimitri: fff that's not the reason we loved Cale at all >.> [ *cough*all-lies*cough* that's exactly the reason XD ]
Bye! Have fun times on your school trip 8D We shall see you again in 2 days Very Happy <33
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 am

[[OOC: I'm baack ... :DD

Hmmm I have a feeling if Cale is in this Dimitri won't like him.. and if Jane and Odette have a fight then Dimitri would probably side with Odette? Depends if she knew Cale was married or not... I'm not sure, but hes used to defending her :3
Having a character thats in love with 2 people is difficult from my POV- anything I say or do makes me feel guilty for the other person! At least I'm not Sinbad... xD

Now I cannot remember what Odette last said.... I'll respond soon. Just need to eat/ unpack/ etcccc....]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 am

[ OOC: Oh the drama that would ensue if Cale came into the RP and he, Jane, Dimitri & Odette were put in a room together :'D

Odette knows nothing about Cale & Jane, although she may have seen her around before Razz
Lol, old habits will come back to haunt you Wink

Ikr, I've lost count of how many people Sinbad has screwed over XD but the poor thing just can't help himself :'3

Ugh, I hate unpacking D: But I hope you're having fun with it Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 am

[[ooc DIMITRIII!!!! *glomps* Lol I missed you! x3 I'm unpacking too. xD Good luck! It's my least favourite part of a trip. @_@ ]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 am

[OOC: Packing has failed miserably.. most of my stuff is stil where i left it xD
Yes you'd have Jane fighing Cale and Odette, then Dimitri fighting Cale and defending Odette, which would then get Jane and Odette annoyed at Dimitri and then .. well it won't be fun from my POV. Everyone will hate me :'( But hopefully everyone would hate Cale too.. as Odette would realise he was married. I am relying on people blaming Cale for everything xDD]

After the panic of Jane disappearing Dimitri had momentarily forgotten about Odette on the other side of the room. But he remembered her question.
'After you went?.. well I got let off for stealing. And when you never came back I thought you were just ignoring me.... but you never came out of your house- no one had seen you in months- and, well, I thought anything could have happened..
Your father, well he just ignored me. So I chucked a rock through your window to get his attention... that was the second arrest.'

He remembered the lectures from his parents, the excuses Korso had made to them to explain her absense.

'Finally I went to your house and tried to demand answers... your dad was drunk. He was his useful self, said the usual stuff about you, so I hit him. He beat me up eventually, but I found out you had left. Your dad was very good at covering up his mistakes though, so I got arrested again... My parents didn't believe me so once I'd done my sentences I left home.'

He sighed... 'In all honesty my life has not been much better than in here.. you don't excatly sound employable with a record like mine, and people in the city usually end up screwing you over, eventually... I spent alot of time looking for you earlier on, but when I couldn't find you I had to start making a living slowly.'

'I'm sorry. I'm rambling' Dimitri said... Talking about himself was a good way to distract himself and stop worrying.

He looked absently at the room... 'Jane's gone,' he said quietly. 'I hope she's ok but you don't know in this place..'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 am

[ OOC: Aww poor Dim D: Don't worry, Odette will probably be pissed at Cale for not telling her that he's married, so you'll have at least one person who isn't (too) annoyed with Dimitri XD ]

'I'm sorry my father did those things to you ..' she said, getting teary-eyed again, 'maybe it would have been better if we had never met .. you'd never have been arrested .. you'd still have your family by your side .. and a loving family of your own .. and my father could never have hurt you the way that he did ..' her voice broke as her emotions got the better of her once again, 'I was just being selfish, needing someone to share my pain .. I .. I should never have dragged you into my life .. I should have just kept my problems to myself .. I'm so sorry ..' she stopped as her tears overflowed and she tried desperately to wipe them from her cheeks.

Even after spending five years living on the streets, learning to keep her emotions bottled up tight and building barriers around herself so she would never get hurt again, she couldn't believe that with only a few words Dimitri could break it all apart and still find his way into her heart.

'How many times have I ended up in tears in this stupid room?' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 am

'Maybe... but then you'd probably be dead, and I can never justify that even if it meant I was happier...'
He remembered the scars... not all of them were inflicted by Korso. Dimitri was sure if she hadn't told anybody then sooner or later the self abuse would have worsened.. or Korso would have just hit her to death.

'I doubt my life would have been better without you...' he said quietly, not sure if it was even loud enough for her to hear.

'Its my fault.. nothing would have happened if it wasn't for my mistakes. So don't blame yourself' he said. It was natural for him to place the guilt on himself. 'I could have been sensible and simply forgot about you like everyone else.. or shown up on time.'
He wasn't sure whether it was best to mention that right now, but he would rather her feel mad at him than herself.

'And before then we were happy, right? So its not your fault. Even now when I'm stuck here, and Jane's gone- they're because of me. I mean the Villain wouldn't capture me for something you've done.'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

She laughed bitterly, 'I always thought that it would be better if I were dead .. I never thought I deserved someone like you in my life ..' she whispered.

She had felt that way every single day of her life, even after she'd met Dimitri the feeling was still there. Though somehow it seemed to lessen as they grew up together and when he promised her an escape, all she wanted to do was stay alive and be with him. But when he didn't show that night, those feelings just came flooding back and they didn't go away, not until after a few months of living on the streets when she met the girls. They taught her how to live again.

'I guess you're right, I've just been so mad at you all these years that I'd forgotten how much fun we used to have together,' she smiled, wiping her tear-stained cheek with her sleeve, 'I'm sorry, I'm acting like such a baby, I'm sure you had enough of that when we were kids ..' she laughed softly and placed a palm on the wall in front of her, 'I wish I could see you Dimitri, I bet you've changed so much since we were teenagers ..'

She stopped, as if she was only hearing him for the first time.

'Wait .. Jane's gone?' she repeated, worriedly, 'How ..? When ..?'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 am

[OOC: I'm in the Card Game now .. so i'll see you there. Then I'm in a different room so this conversation's going to end for now... but you can talk to Jane again Smile]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 pm

[ OOC: ffff I can't believe I'm only reading about the new game today D: So I'm off to read what everyone's been writing so far && am hoping that it didn't end last night :'D
Yaay Jane's back! I never got a chance to do any ttw stuff with her over in room 1, but if Odette hears any loud (well it doesn't really have to be loud since rooms 1 & 2 are pretty much next to each other :'3) arguments coming from Dimitri and Phoebus she'll join in or just come over and say hi Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2