10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arguing with the girl behind the wall.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Arguing with the girl behind the wall. Empty
PostSubject: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:48 am

Pocahontas could hear someone yelling at Thrax she started to get angry, "Thrax..get away from the wall..Sweet get away from the wall.." She then lashed out and punched the wall, "HEY YOU, CALM DOWN NOW! I DON'T WANT TO KEEP HEARING YOU SCREAMING AT WHOEVER YOU ARE YELLING AT! I DON'T WANT TO KEEP HEARING YOU BLAMING SHIT ON PEOPLE AND ESPECIALLY YELLING AT THRAX!" She punched the wall again. The old Pocahontas was now back..
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 am

"HEY FUCK YOU. HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME"

Ariel punched the wall.

"THRAX IS A CHEATING LIAR! AND JASMINE IS A PATHETIC LITTLE WHORE! SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

Pocahontas punched the wall, "I WILL SHOUT AT ANYONE WHO IS SHOUTING EITHER AT MY FRIENDS OR AT ME!" She made a noise which made it sound like she was growling, "Thrax is a cheater!? We weren't even going out and how is Jasmine a whore!?" She punched the wall again, not caring about the wound that started to form, "WHAT'S GOT YOU SO PISSED HUH!? I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF FIGHTING AND HEARING ABOUT FIGHTS! WE ARE AT A PLACE WHERE WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE AND WE ARE YELLING!? I THINK WE SHOULD BE TRYING TO HELP EACH OTHER FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE!" She then kicked the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 am

"Jasmine is a whore because she basically had sex with Thrax when Thrax loves someone. Lets just say that eh"

Ariel kept punching the wall.

"MAKING HIM A CHEATER AND HER A WHORE. GET THE PICTURE, BITCH?!"

"I'M STUCK IN HERE. THESE TWO HAVING SEX. I CAN HEAR YOU TALKING TO SOME GUY. MIND SHUTTING THE FUCK UP?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 am

She woke up from the screaming. Jasmine is a pathetic little whore she felt how her heart was ripped in two.
Her eyes started to water. She stood up. "I thought you were my friend.." She walked over to the bathroom. "Thank you for clearing up all the fucking clouds that were before my eyes." She closed the door behind her.leaning against the door. She cried.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 am

Pocahontas growled, "Thrax loves me sweetie!!! And before him and Jasmine got it on he didn't know I was alive." She heard her call her a bitch, "SERIOUSLY, CALLING ME NAMES? SWEETIE IM USED TO BEING CALLED NAMES IM A HIRED ASSASSIN AFTER ALL!" Pocahontas smirked, kicking the wall making a loud banging noise, "And no, I will not shut up. By the way I don't think Jasmine is a whore she didn't even know Thrax loved me anyway so, I'm not holding it against her." She kicked the wall again, making the thud even louder.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 am

"So why are you having a go at me then? I've lost a friend and made everyone mad at me"

Ariel didn't want to shout anymore. She started crying.

"All I want to do is get out of here, like all of us do. I've watched people die, my ex-girlfriend died in front of my eyes, and Kida got electrocuted in front of me too. And I'm going mad. I'm getting mad at everyone else for no reason"

"Jasmine I'm so sorry. Please. I'm sorry"

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 am

"Because I'm tired of the drama, look I'm sorry for yelling but, we need to stick together no matter what if we want to get out of here.." She then heard about her ex dying in front of her, "Oh..I'm..I'm sorry.." Pocahontas sighed, "I guess I'm going mad to." She looked around the room, "Sorry for yelling..I just..I just got here and nothing but drama has been happening to me.."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 am

"I just wish that it would be easier down here. That damn stupid villain has ruined our lives, for the rest of our lives. And there is nothing we can do about it. My boyfriend is a player. Jasmine is really mad at me. I don't even know your name and your mad at me. Thrax seems mad at me. Villain clearly hates me for making that guy rape me for no reason. I can't even remember what Sinbad looks like, its been so long."

Ariel sighed.

"Listen I'm sorry for yelling at you and calling you a bitch and everything. I wish I could take it back. I'm really sorry"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 am

Pocahontas felt her heart drop for her, "I'm so sorry all of that happened to you, especially the rape..I know what that feels like, I've been raped of my virginity..So I know the pain.." She sighed, "It's alright I forgive you and I'm sorry about yelling at you.." Pocahontas smiled a little, "I'm Pocahontas by the way.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am

She cried. She felt guilty for yelling at Ariel and getting it on with Thrax..
You aren't any different than him you are lustfull he is in your reach girl why give up? she heard the voice in her head.
The same voice from her dream. "Shut up." She covered her ears again. Trying too ignore the voice.
Jasmine I'm so sorry. Please. I'm sorry she heard Ariels voice.
No now i am sick and tired of this. She didn't respond to ariel.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 am

"I'm Ariel. Sometimes I wish Kayley was still here, she would make everything better. She made me cake one. She is the only one who made me truly happy with my life."

Ariel smiled a bit

"Poca how old are you?"

She heard Jasmine. She felt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 am

"I'm twenty.." She smiled, "It sounds like you and Kayley were very close.." Pocahontas smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 am

"I'm 17 years old. Yeah me and Kayley were very close. We were together for a good 4 years I think. What about you? You been with anyone?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 am

"No I haven't I never had a boyfriend..There was only one person I truly loved but, I was too blind to see he loved me back. And I thought my love for him was for someone else..I thought about it a lot because of what I did to this man I cried for months and a year, letting the love sink in when I met another guy. Therefore the love for the other man was mostly for the man who I had hurt..Though I did love Eric but, the love I have for Sweet is way more..He was the first man ever to be in my life and he was the first to show me his kindness.." She made a hint that she was talking about Thrax, "Therefore I did something to him I regret." Pocahontas smiled, "And all in truth and honesty..I don't love Eric anymore the way I thought I loved him..That love is now for Sweet..I just hope he believes me.."

[[OOC He better believe XDD <3 <3 <3 XXDD LOVE YOU THRAXY!! XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 am

She heard all the things that poca.and ariel said. Poca talked about this "sweet" she just knew this sweet guy was Thrax. Even though it wasn't his name.
Pff love doesn't excist."
"That is what you say. But you love him."
"I don't LOVE him."
"Yes you do."
"Shut up.i am not even allowed to love him he has another one"
"But you do love him"

"SHUT UP!" She yelled before covering her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 am

"Who is Sweet? Sorry I am not sure who that is."

Ariel heard Jasmine.

"And who is Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 am

"Sweet is someone who is in your room..Eric is my best friend.." Pocahontas said calmly..
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 am

"Is Thrax, Sweet?"

Ariel looked at Thrax sleeping.

"You do know of all his changes don't you?"

Ariel had heard of Eric before.

"Eric, oh Eric. He slept with Anya I think. He had a massive relationship with her"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:39 am

"Yeah I do know about them.." She sighed Jasmine started to go in her mind, "I know Jasmine to..Kinda saw the picture of them two.." She sighed, whispering, "I'm in another triangle aren't I?" hoping only Ariel could barely hear her..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 am

"go away leave me alone"
"I will always be here."

She looked at bathtub. She stood up and turned on the water.
What are you doing you are going too kill yourself?"
"No i just want to take a warm bath. But now you say so."

She let one hand in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 am

"Jasmine and Thrax. Yeah I know. I was asleep so I didn't see much of what was going on"

Ariel sighed.

"I wonder who else is in love in here? Its an odd place to fall in love"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 am

"I don't know..I just hope the love that goes on in here stays in here.." She sighed, her mind spinning. She remembered the picture, Jasmine had looked so happy next to Thrax..Pocahontas groaned and punched the wall, "How could I be so stupid and selfish.." She whispered, feeling the tears go down her cheek..

"You should know by now Poca, you aren't worthy of love..Remember you are only worthy of rape!" The voice spoke harsh to her..

"Shut up I don't need to listen to you right now.." She groaned to herself..

"Come on now Poca, I've been with you ever since the rape..You don't wanna push me out.."

"I said shut up! Shut UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Pocahontas yelled in her head, covering her face..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 am

(OOC: poca i can't talk too you when you are offline D:)

Once the bathtub was full she undressed herself. Took a look at the door. It wasn't locked so no problems.
She threw her clothes in the corner.
"What are you doing?! Don't do this! "
"It is not like anybody would cry when i am dead."

She stepped into the tub letting out a short scream because the water was warm. She fast stepped into the tub.
She slowly sank into the water her head almost underwater.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 am

"Love in here is kinda stupid. Love is worth nothing in here. I love Sinbad but he doesn't believe in love"

Ariel sighed.

"But thats him. Loads of girls, having sex with every girl"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 am

Pocahontas couldn't respond..She grabbed her head, "Ariel..I'm sorry..I just...Please tell me.." She whispered to where only Ariel could hear her, "Am I in a love triangle with Thrax and Jasmine?" Poca was concerned, "Tell me please.."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 am

"No. Poca I don't think you are. Thrax loves you. And I assume you love him. Jasmine doesn't love him. So I don't think you are."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 am

"Then why did she look so happy to be in Thrax's arms.." She looked down, "I feel like I'm being selfish.." She bit her lip..
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 am

"Maybe she was just enjoying his company. But I really don't think she loves him"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:43 am

"I..I don't know anymore..This is just confusing me..When I get happy this fucking VOICE IN MY HEAD TELLS ME OTHERWISE! So now I'm feeling guilty about it.."

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 am

Ariel could hear the bath water running. Jasmine hadn't stopped it.

"Poca just give me 2 seconds"

Ariel walked up to the bathroom. "Jasmine?" she questioned. "JASMINE" Ariel yelled.

Ariel tried to open the bathroom door. It was locked.

"JASMINE, LET ME IN" Ariel screamed.

Ariel bashed on the door as hard as she could. She managed to break it.

Jasmine had her head under the water. Ariel grabbed her and pull her out the bath.

"Jasmine. Jasmine wake up. WAKE UP" she yelled again.

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 am

WAKE UP . She gasped for air. Opening her eyes wide. She saw Ariel.
"What are you doing?" She frrowened. "Why are you helping me? I am just an fucking pathetic whore."
She turned her head away "please let me die"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 am

(OOC: sorry for the late reply but my niece dragged me downstairs and i left my phones in her room. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 am

"No I am not letting you die. Jasmine I'm so sorry for everything I said to you" Ariel cried.

"Don't kill yourself please"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 am

She looked at ariel and wiped away ariels tears. "Don't cry" she sat straight up.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:44 am

Ariel was crying so much.

"Jasmine I'm sorry. I am the one being the pathetic bitch. I was shouting at you for no reason. Please. You are my best friend"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 am

She hugged ariel "i am sorry. But i just feel worthless. Why would anybody care about me. I only make drama's"
She looked at ariel "see i make you cry."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 am

"But Jasmine. Didn't you hear me, you are my best friend. If you had died part of me would of died too. You are not worthless at all"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 am

" You are my bestfriend too i am sorry" she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 am

"So please. Please don't kill yourself"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

"I won't." She said. Crawling out of the tub. She took a towel and dryed herself. Wrapping it arround her. "I am sorry"
she felt stupid.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 am

Pocahontas heard the commotion, looking at the wall, "Sweet is she okay?..Of course she isn't!." She got up and looked down, "You might want to check on her.." Pocahontas stopped herself, whispering, "Don't give up on him just like that.." She groaned, "But, Jasmine.." She whispered again, "No buts you say you love him right? Then stick up for yourself.." Pocahontas groaned, "Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" She almost yelled..She sniffed, "Stop telling me stuff I don't wanna hear.." Pocahontas started to cry punching the wall, falling down to her knees..

[[OOC Thraxy you can decide if you want Sweet to hear her whispering since she is right next to the wall..It's like a whisper you can hear if you pay attention XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arguing with the girl behind the wall.   Arguing with the girl behind the wall. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arguing with the girl behind the wall.
Page 1 of 1