10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] Empty
PostSubject: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:49 am

[OOC: Hope you don't mind this random TTW topic :3 But I need more fun RPness and I thought it would be fun since Odette && Dimitri can officially hear each other now, albeit barely Razz && who knows how long it will be until the two get another chance like this :'D ]

Odette walked around the room, trailing her hand along the walls as she went.

'I wonder if there's another room on the other side ..' she suddenly thought as she stopped at one of the walls and sat on top of the bed that was pushed up against it.

'Hello ..?' she called awkwardly, knocking on the wall as she waited for a reply.

'Maybe I should shout a bit louder ..' she thought when she didn't get a response. She glanced over at Tulio who was still sleeping.

'Hello?!' she shouted, she didn't want to scream too loudly in case she woke him up, 'Is anyone there?!'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 am

Jane turned her head to the wall. A voice that she was not familiar with.

"Yes hello? Is anyone there?"

She was saddened deeply, did this mean she could no longer speak to Lilo?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 am

As soon as she heard a voice she smiled, 'I was right, the rooms are close by ..' she paused and laughed inwardly, 'though I'm sure everyone else has already figured that out by now ..'

'Hello?! My name's Odette, what's yours?!' she called to, what she thought, was a female voice.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 am

Dimitri was in the bathroom when he heard Jane talking.
He looked into the room and saw she was facing the wall.

'Lilo?' he asked, after all they had been able to hear her last time. He sat on one of the sofas.

The voice must have been extremely faint because Dimitri hadn't heard it.
However from Jane's reaction he assumed the voice wasn't familiar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am

"Odette." Jane repeated the name quietly to herself.

"Yes, my name is Jane Porter..." She responded through the wall. "Is there a little girl there with you? Her name is Lilo."

Jane felt sick. She had made a promise to Lilo not to leave her, another promise, another sin. Jane layed her forehead against the wall, she was rotting. She would die here, she could feel it. Slowly she was losing hope.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 am

Dimitri looked up as Jane spoke that name. He remembered when Esme had said at the Dinner Party that was the name of her roommate. In reality it could be anyone. But he wondered... It could easily be some sick joke.

He didn't go over to the wall.. he was too much of a coward to do that just yet. Instead he decided to wait for a moment, after all this may just be his own mind making him paranoid.

'Who is it?' he asked Jane, giving her a fake smile. In reality he was far too concerned with the voice behind the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 am

Something was wrong. Jane looked up at Dimitri and slowly said "Odette." She raised her eyebrow and turned from the wall.

"Why? Is there something..." Jane shook her head, she was intuitive but she decided she was reading too much into his facial expressions.

Jane was too concerned about Lilo at the moment to wonder about Dimitri's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:30 am

'Jane ..' Odette paused and glanced back at Tulio, he was still asleep, 'I'm sorry Jane, there's no Lilo here with me ..'

'There was that little girl from the garden ..' she thought, 'although I never did catch her name ..'

'I'm here with a man, his name's Tulio,' she called out.

Odette stopped to think for a moment, maybe if she knew more about Lilo then she could determine whether or not she actually was the little girl from the garden.

'Jane? What does Lilo look like? Maybe I've seen her before in a different room,' she called back.

From what she could tell, Jane sounded desperate to find the girl and Odette wanted to help her find some answers as she knew all to well what it felt like to lose someone important.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 am

Jane laughed. She had never seen Lilo, she only knew the girl's voice.

"Well. I dont' really know what she looks like." Jane laughed out loud. "She and I used to talk through the wall... But Dimitri used to room with her... She has dark hair, and a red dress."

Jane turned around to Dimitri and whispered, "She's trying to think if she's seen Lilo in a different room."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

'Oh of course, you haven't met her in person.' Dimitri thought back to the little girl. 'Well shes only little- I'd say around 10 years old, but I never was very good with ages. Tanned skin, dark long hair. Theres not much really to add.'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 am

Odette laughed alongside Jane and listened to her describe the small details she knew about Lilo's appearence. She paused as soon as she heard his name.

'She couldn't have said that .. could she?' she thought, holding her locket between her fingertips, 'that's impossible, why would he be in a place like this ..' she dropped her locket, letting it fall to her chest and shook her head of the thought, but in the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder if he was actually there, somewhere on the other side of the wall ..

'Long, black hair, red dress ..' Odette repeated, remembering what she was supposed to be doing, 'yes, I think I saw her in the garden .. a small tanned girl, wearing a red dress. That must be your Lilo!' She smiled, glad that Lilo was, at least, still alive.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 am

"So you have seen her!" Jane was ecstatic. "And she was alright?" She turned to Dimitri. "Dimitri! She's seen Lilo... Lilo is okay!" Jane wanted to cry. There was still hope!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 am

Dimitri smiled. 'Thats good. Shes probably just found someone else to play with.'
Poor them, he thought with a laugh, remembering how exhausting it could be to please her. It was nice to be able to sit back and relax for a bit.
'You'll see her again Jane. Who knows, maybe she'll have met Cody. They could be playing games with each other right now.'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

Jane smiled at him. She liked that idea. It warmed her heart.

"Thanks Dimitri." She smiled and she prayed that was honestly true. Nothing would be better in the world. If she could have one thing for the rest of her life, she would have wanted Lilo and Cody to be together. Safe.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

'She looked fine to me, maybe a bit pale but I think that had something to do with the drugs we were given before we were moved,' Odette said and as soon as she heard Jane's excited voice through the wall, she smiled, glad that there was still hope for her and Lilo.

'Um, Jane ..' she called, placing her palm flat on the wall in front of her, she looked down and hesitated, 'are you sharing a room with anyone ..?' She couldn't help but ask as her curiosity had suddenly gotten the better of her and she needed to know if he was there with her.

For the past five years she had thought that he'd run away, met a beautiful woman .. who was unbroken, innocent .. and had married her. She imagined them sitting in a house in the countryside, a gorgeous baby in their arms .. that thought had made her job so much easier .. knowing she was replaceable, that whoever she was with could and would find someone better than her. He had to be there, in that house with his baby and wife. It had to be someone else over there, someone else called Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 am

"Yes..." Jane paused, "I think everyone has a roommate."

"If you want... you can talk to him." She turned back to look at Dimitir. She couldn't put her finger on it. Something was wrong, there was a tension in the air from both sides of the wall.

"His name is Dimitri. What's the matter Odette?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 am

'Yeah I guess they do ..' Odette laughed but stopped when she heard Jane's offer.

'Um ..' she didn't know what to say, if he really was there .. what would she say to him, especially after all these years.

'.. nothing's the matter,' she called back after a few minutes, 'I just .. well .. I knew someone called Dimitri a long time ago .. but I'm sure it can't be him, he's probably with his family or something right now ..' she laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 am

Dimitiri decided that all he was going to achieve by hiding in a corner from, essentially, a name, was make Jane wonder what he was doing. However he still couldn't bring himself to move.

Last edited by Dimitri on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 am

Jane turned to him. What was his problem? Didn't he want to get to know the fellow prisoners?

Actually he had a good idea, what if you got attached? Then what if they died right in front of you... Jane shuddered. There was no harm in it. In fact she figured if she got to know everyone, they might have a common link. There was only one villian, but how many prisoners? What if they could all overpower him?

"One moment Odette..." She got up from the wall and walked to Dimitri.

"What is going on?" She asked, sitting next to him against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 am

[OOC- I'm guessing the posts get sent at different times, just ignore what I said before xD
Also sorry but I've got to go now... being hurried to switch off the computer- i'll reply asap tomorrow but i don't have time to type anything now :3]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:34 am

[OOC: Got a few minutes.. hopefully can set things up so you and Odette can RP a little bit once I'm gone]

'Theres a possibility that the voice behind there is.. well you should ask her for yourself. I'm probably being ridiculous- just doing what I do best and freaking out about any confrontation with my past.' He smiled at Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 am

"Your past?" Jane understood. She marched determined back to the wall.

"Odette. Do you know Dimitri? He mentioned something about... the past? I'd like to know, I'm trying to figure out how we're all connected."

[[If Jane's husband ends up being Cale if Ludo agrees, then Odette slept with him xDD]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 am

[ OOC: Night! Very Happy I can probably stay for a little longer, I don't usually go to bed until it's gone 1am anyway XD ]

'Sure ..' Odette said. She lay on her side, leaning her head on her hand as she stared down at her locket.

'Even if it was him, five years is a long time, he wouldn't remember me .. why should he?' she thought and sighed, closing her eyes as she waited to hear Jane's voice again.

As soon as she heard Jane's voice she sat up, leaning her shoulder against the wall. She smiled at her words, so it is him ..

'I .. well, we met each other when we were kids ..' Odette said, picking up her locket again as she recalled how they'd first met, 'we were friends up until I was 16 .. if I remember rightly, he was 18 ..' she stopped and gripped her locket tightly, anger swept over her as she remembered the promises he made and then broke that day.

[ OOC: I hope he ends up being Jane's husband as well Wink Lol, I'm sure Jane's gonna love Odette when she finds that out XD ]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:53 am

[[Okay Cale is officially Jane's ex husband. Wow she's not going to like Odette. xD Sorry Odette! Dx]]

"Dimitri? You met when you were children..." Jane mumured, echoing Odette's words.

"And... are you still with him?" She remembered his kiss from moments ago and began to feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

[ OOC: Lol, I'm sure she's used to women hating her by now XD ]

'No .. I haven't seen or heard from him in five years ..' she said and balled her hands into fists as her voice became spiteful and full of anger, 'he ran away .. like a coward, he abandoned me .. and because of him I almost died ..'

A tear ran down her cheek as she remembered what he'd told her the last time they had met. His promises that she'd never get hurt again, that he would take her far away .. away from her father. She remembered his hands placing the locket around her neck, a symbol of their soon to be freedom, their new life together.
She remembered how her whole world had been torn apart when her father started beating her and she realised that he wasn't coming .. no one was ever going to come .. no one was ever going to rescue her ..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Jane felt sick. She wondered how she fit in with this whole plot, or if there was someone else here who was connected to the ghosts of her past.

"How... how did you meet?" Jane asked, then added quickly "To add pieces of the puzzle of course."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:23 pm

'At a lake, I used to go there to get away from my father .. Dimitri was there one day, playing in the water ..' Odette stopped and chuckled softly, 'he was such a show off ..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Show off? Jane didn't quite get that from Dimitri but she supposed years ago, and not under such circumstances perhaps he would be that way.

Jane was silent for a few minutes ...

"So.... you love him? Or..." She stopped, she was trying to find these things out for her own selfish reasons. She felt bad now, as if she'd walked into the middle of a romance... That Dimitri had walked away from.

This was so confusing, she didn't know what to say or to think. She tried to figure out how they were all connected.

"So what have you been doing these past five years?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

'I don't know ..' she paused, she'd never told him about her feelings when they were teenagers and she didn't now .. what difference would it make anyway?

She stared at the wall, the way Jane was asking these questions .. it was almost like she was desperate to know the answers, but for what reason Odette didn't know.

She hesitated, she knew if she told Jane about her work and the way she had been living for the past five years, then she would tell Dimitri and she wasn't ready for him to find out yet. She didn't want him to know how badly his abandonment had affected her .. that after that moment, she never felt love unless she was being used. The way both Dimitri and her father had used her. So she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Jane coughed. This was by far one of the more awkward conversations she'd had during her "stay" here.

She wasn't sure what to say, and she felt embarassed that she was interrogating Odette that way.

Jane sighed. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to pry... I'm not usually like that." She leaned against the wall.

"I've begun to have a theory that we're all connected somehow..." She trailed off, there was more than that, but Odette didn't need to know.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:25 pm

[ OOC: I wonder how much more awkward it will get when Jane finds out about the whole Cale thing XD After this post I'm officially going to bed, 'cause it's gone 3am here and I'm sleepy :'3 ]

'It's ok, it's just that I've already made the mistake of telling people what I do and .. well, they ended up hating me,' Odette said bluntly, 'I don't want to jeapordise my relationship with everyone here by telling them things that .. let's be honest, doesn't really matter anymore ..'

'Well it's a good theory, I mean we can't all be complete strangers can we ..?' Odette paused, remembering what she had seen on the television earlier, 'now that I think about it, there's another girl here I've met before. I saw her on the TV a few days ago, she was taking part in that russian roulette game.'

[ OOC: Night, I'll continue RPing tomorrow Very Happy <3 ]

Last edited by Odette on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Jane shuddered. "Yes I saw it." She didn't want to think about it. She wondered then if Villian had broadcast killing Melody to everyone, or only to Dimitri. "Don't worry." Jane smiled, "I try not to hate anyone based on what they do... I'm not very judgemental" She smiled, "You sound like a nice person... Try not to worry too much." Jane smiled at the wall. She felt as though it was her job to comfort whoever happened to be on the other side of the wall whichever room she happened to be in.

"Did you... see anything else on the television in the past few days?" Jane asked casually.

[[ooc good night dear!! I love you I love you

I'm going to feel bad when Jane finds out about Cale Dx Poor Odette. ]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:16 am

'Thank you Jane,' Odette smiled, leaning her head against the wall, 'it sounds like Dimitri's in good company ..'

Odette thought back, she hadn't really seen much on the television since she arrived. The little girls death and the game of russian roulette were all she could remember.

'Not in the past few days, no,' she replied, 'why, have you?'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 am

"No. I was just wondering if there had been broadcasts only to certain rooms." Jane explained. It was only a small lie, and Jane was glad that only she, Dimtri, and the Villian knew about Melody for now.

Though looking back on it, she didn't really have a choice. She had made the child comfortable... told her a story to help her sleep, then killed her quickly... painlessly. Jane shivered.

"The company is good... though the room is debatable." Jane laughed, "So you're with a man too? Tulio?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 am

[OOC: Jane: my room can hear your room Smile]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 am

'I've seen worse,' Odette laughed, 'at least there's a bathroom and clean water here, something you don't get living on the streets.'

She looked back at Tulio, he'd been asleep for quite a while and she started to wonder if he was ok.

'Yeah, but I don't really know much about him. He's sleeping now ..' she paused, 'but even before we moved we didn't really talk much about ourselves,' she lied, biting her lip as she remembered how quiet he had become when she told him what she did for a living.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 am

[OOC: I've just made my, no wait Dimitri's, life sooo confusing >.<]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 am

[ OOC: Lol, poor Dimitri :'3 ]

As she sat there, Odette started to wonder what had happened in Dimitri's life for him to end up in this place.

'I guess his life wasn't as perfect as I'd always imagined ..' she thought as she remembered what Esmeralda had said about their sins being the reason why they were kidnapped.

As she pressed her forehead against the cool stone of the wall, she wondered why Dimitri had stayed silent all this time.

'I guess I'm as much of a bother now as I was when we were kids ..' she thought as she remembered all those times she went running to him for comfort, 'he probably thought I was just a stupid, weak baby ..'

'Jane?' she called out, things on the other side of the wall had been silent for some time and she started to worry that they had both been moved elsewhere, 'he doesn't want to speak to me, does he?' she called out, casting her worries aside and hoping that at least one of them had heard her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:06 am

[OOC @Jane- Want to swap walls? xD]

Dimitri walked over to the other side of the room.
'Jane?' He doesn't want to speak to me, does he?' he heard loud and clear from the other side of the wall.
He felt a pang of guilt.. but he built up the courage and tapped Jane on the shoulder lightly.

'Esme's over there' he said, gesturing to the wall. 'And, well, I'm no good at pregnancy tips' he smiled.
He was worried what sort of an image had been painted of him in the last few minutes, but he hoped Jane would understand.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 am

[[@ Dimitri haha sure! xDD]]

Jane smiled gently at Dimitri. "He's here Odette. Why don't you speak to him?" She gave him a small nod. There was something between those two. An old romance? Jane felt a stab of jealousy but touched Dimitri's arm as she walked by as if to say 'it will be alright'.

She sat down at the other wall and spoke. "Hello Esmeralda."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:28 am

[OOC: Going out for a couple of hours but I will reply then Smile]

He sat by the wall, staring at it awkwardly.
'Odette..? Is that you?'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 am

[ OOC: Ooo have fun Very Happy I'll probably be around whenever you get back Smile ]

As soon as she heard his voice, she held her breath. It was the same voice that she grew up with. The same one that, for so long after running away from home, she had tried to get out of her head. It really was him ..

'It's ok, everything's going to be alright. As long as you can't see him you won't be able to get as angry with him .. right?' she hesitated, unsure of herself. She finally took a few deep breaths to calm herself down, before speaking to him.

'It's me Dimitri ..' Odette paused, what should she say? What could she say to the man who abandoned her?

'You know, this is the last place I would have imagined you'd be right now ..' she called out, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 am

[OOC: Thanks Very Happy Will be back on now til as late as I can... we're the same time zone so it should be ok]

He couldn't help but smile at her voice. 'Me too..' he replied, though he could sense there was unspoken tension. 'If anyone could find you after all these years its typical that it would be him', referring to the Villain.
'You know, I looked for you' he said. He sounded pathetic, he knew. But thats what his life had been these past years, pathetic. Odette had long since moved on, and he'd just been stuck in the past.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:30 am

[ OOC: Yaay! Someone to rp with who'll go to bed at the same time as me Razz ]

'Looking for me? Why would you even bother, when you were the one that left me in the first place?!'

She found it hard to believe that he'd spent any time at all even thinking about her, let alone trying to find her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 am

He winced at her anger.

'I didn't leave you.... I got, um, held back.' He felt embarassed to explain that whilst trying to be a good friend he'd just stolen for her.. and the police caught up to him. He always had been one to show off back then, of course usually resulting in stupid decisions on his part. 'The necklace.. I doubt you remember it. Well lets just say it wasn't mine...' he sighed.

'But I came as soon as I could! And your house was empty... and when I finally talked to Korso...' Dimitri remembered their 'talk', which had ended in many punches, 'he said you had gone.'

'You know I thought that I'd be able to explain face to face... I'm guessing an apolgy through a wall is the best I'm going to get.' He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 pm

[ OOC: Sorry for taking over an hour to reply D: My sister came in and wanted to look at pictures of dogs with me :3 & then I had a spider scare Razz I'm still freaking out 'cause I don't know where it went D: Anyways, back to the rp .. XD ]

'Held back?' she repeated, 'what kind of excuse is that? You made me a promise and I thought that you .. that we .. ugh, I can't believe I actually fell for someone like you ..'

Odette stopped talking as soon as she realised what she had said. She tried to calm down, but she just couldn't help herself as all the anger she had felt that day came flooding back to her and she knew she had to tell him exactly how she felt.

She paused when he mentioned her locket, she held it between her fingertips and laughed, 'so you're telling me, the only thing that's kept me going all these years .. what? You just stole it?!'

'Of course the house was empty, my father was playing happy families by my hospital bed, just waiting to take me home so everything could start all over again ..' she drew her knees to her chest, trying not to remember the agonising pain her father had put her through when she'd finally decided to talk back to him, to try and defend herself for once.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Jane could hear Odette's voice rising from the other side of the room. She wondered what was going on, but couldn't quite hear her words.

She wanted to know if Dimitri was alright, but she decided to give him some space and with silence from Esme's side of the wall she stared up at the ceiling and tried to form a plan.

She kept looking at the camera out the side of her eye. She knew from experience that all cameras had a blind spot, right underneath it. This was an older camera too from what she could tell, not one of the newer ones that could see 360 degrees from all angles.

She wondered if there was a way to cut the feed but deemed it impossible and then she began to scan the room for where hidden microphones may be. Unsure of what she was looking for, as she was for the most part technologically impaired she gave up quickly, but decided that they might be given away by red lights. She could see none, and decided to give the room a more thorough search later.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am

Dimitri sat with his hand's in his head... 'You don't understand do you?'
'I...' but he didn't finish what he was going to say.

Instead he spoke louder, his voice breaking with frustration. 'You may not want to forgive me, but you do not know what I have been through to try and fix this.' He clenched his fists, angry with himself more than anyone. 'I lost everything when you disappeared, seemingly off the face of the earth. My home, my family... I'm still paying for everything I did to you, everything I did to try and make it up.'

He calmed down, remembering Jane was in the room.
'You escaped..' he finally said, bitterly. 'I was the one left behind.'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 am

Odette sat in silence for a few minutes, hugging her knees as she listened to his shouts through the wall. She started to feel guilty about disappearing like she did.

'But what other choice did I have?' she whispered to herself, trying to fight the tears that stung at her eyes.

'I didn't escape .. I thought I could be the better person, that running away with you would help me make something of myself .. but as I lay in that hospital bed, thinking you'd abandoned me .. I started to think that everything my father had said about me was true, that I was worthless, nothing more than a toy to be used and then dropped on a whim ..' she said angrily, her voice cracking as she started to break down, 'that's why all I've done for the past five years is sleep with men for money, because I know that's all I'm good for ..'

She couldn't fight back the tears any longer. She buried her head in her knees, letting her tears fall onto her dress.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:20 am

'You've done what?' Dimitri said, his voice breaking.
He leant over in shock, reaching out to place both hands on the wall in support, his head hung low.
Whatever guilt he felt now was only maximised, and he sat there for a moment in dispair.

With the silence came the faint, but familiar, sound of Odette crying. All the times he heard it before he had been there to stop it... never had he caused.

'Odette... you are anything but worthless, and I have never ever had the intention to abandon you. Why else would I have stayed all that time? I made one mistake, by the promise I made is still true.' He stared at the wall, before looking over to Jane. He placed his head in his hands, feeling like crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]   Through The Wall [w/ Room 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Through The Wall [w/ Room 2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 4-
Jump to: