10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Like Playing Villain?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Do You Like Playing Villain? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

He stepped through the doorway quietly and threw his shoes towards the wall lightly. They fell perfectly on the spot they used to lie.
He stopped and listened when he heard something from the monitor room.
He looked around to look for Cinderella, but he couldn't see her anywhere in the bedroom, nor in the kitchen.
"You got to be kidding me..." he mumbled annoyed.
"Cinderella?!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 am

Cinderella immediately jumped up and looked towards the doors the door. Crap, not now! She thought.

"I'm so sorry, I got to go..." She whispered into the speaker before turning it off. She turned the monitors as fast as she could, before turning around and walked to the door.

She took several deep breaths to try and calm herself down. She remembered all the pain her friends and everyone had gone through and her face harden. She took one more breath before stepping out of the room with an emotionless face.

"Welcome back, John." She said, once she saw him. He was angry, she could see that.

But he had never once told her the monitor room was off limits.

{OOC: waiting for my bath to fill so I got on XD Did you know my heart raced when I read your post???}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 am

She stepped out of the monitor room, which only confirmed his suspicions. She had been in there.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he said angrily and pointed a finger towards her.

[OOC: Sorry xD Didn't mean to scare you xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

She held her head high. "I was checking on the other prisoners and some of my friends, who are in desperate need of medical help, at least a first-aid kit would be helpful for them. Also, I found out what you did to Pocahontas... She mentioned you were looking for something... A key is what I think she said..." She said, calmly.

"Which, by the way, you tortured her over a key?! If you were so desperate to find it, I could have helped you, instead of you resorting to torture! You could have watched Eric to figure out if he really had it or not! Why cause more problems? I don't understand how your mind works! Why won't you let me help? You know for a fact that I would if it was in my power!" She started to raise her voice as she went.

She took a deep breath. "...Why is a key worth all of this trouble, John?" She asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:57 pm

If he had been mad before, there was no words to describe what he was now. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall. His grip wasn't strong enough to strangle her, but enough to cause pain.
"I have tortured for a lot less, I can tell you. And if you don't shut your pretty little mouth I have no guarantee that you won't be the next! And second, what the hell makes you think I would care what you would do in my position? You have no fucking idea what you'd do in my position, 'cause you don't even know what I've been through! You're nothing but a spoiled brat, with a big house and a great fucking life! Wake up Princess, this is the real life. People suffer! And there's nothing you can do about it!"
He was almost screaming at the last few sentences.
This whole thing brought back so many painful memories.
She had no say in this. She couldn't just tell him what to do.
She didn't even know anything. Not a fucking thing.
At that moment he had never hated her more.
At that moment she was just like them.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 am

She let out a noise when he grabbed her throat and another one when he pushed her against the wall. Distinctively, she put her hands on his hand and tried to pry it away from her throat.

"I... would... know... if you... would just... tell me..." She gasped out through the pain.

She let out a bitter laugh. "You... don't think... I know... that... people... suffer?" She breathed hard. "You know... nothing... about... me... You... only... have... seen... my life-... style... You won't even... try to... get to... know the... real me... before... you... judge..." She breathed out hard. It hurt to talk with his hand on her throat, but she had a lot to say...

Even if he didn't want to hear it...

Even if he was going to torture her next...

{OOC: Sorry that I'm not on a lot these past few days DX I have Spanish homework I have to do... I'll reply when I can.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

"And you do?" he asked sarcastically.
"You know nothing about me!" he yelled as he let go of her throat and pushed her towards the bathroom door.
He opened it and pushed her in before locking it fast.
He couldn't deal with her anymore.
He just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 am

Sh coughed as she fell on the floor. "I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD KNOW YOU IF YOU WOULD JUST FREAKING TELL ME!" She yelled, before standing up and rushing to the door.

She pounded on it. "YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR, JOHN! YOU'RE ONLY HEARING WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!! I want to know you, but you won't let me!! How is that fair to go and act as if I just said I knew you?? Huh!? How is that fucking FAIR!?!!" She screamed, kicking the a few times to let out her anger. "You go around acting like you know everyone in this building!! When you don't!!" She shouted a bit more before sliding down the door.

She put her palms to her eyes.

I will not cry! I will not cry! Not for him! Not again... She welled herself not to cry and just took several deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 am

He opened the door quickly and with a worrying calm he simply asked:
"Do you really want to know the real me?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 am

She stood up quickly and took a step away from him.

She stared at him for a moment, before taking a deep breath, shaking a little.

"Yes... I honestly do." She said, quietly, part of her afraid of what might come.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 am

"Fine," he said calmly before walking towards the door, unlocking it and stepping outside.
"Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 am

She stared at him in shock, before nodding and following him.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:57 am

They walked in silence all the way to the garden.
He unlocked the door, but before he opened it he turned around and looked at her once again.
"No turning back after this. Are you sure?"
There was no anger in his voice. Nor regret.
He simply had a feeling of... giving up.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

She looked into his eyes, as if searching for something.

"No turning back..."

She nodded her head. "I'm sure... More sure then you know..." She said, quietly.

{OOC: It's 11:37pm just got my Spanish done, now is the time for sleep XP I have Math and Spanish in the morning and something for another class due before midnight tomorrow, so I may not come on at all :/ If I do, it's right before I sleep. Stupid school DX}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 pm

[OOC: It's ok! Take all the time you need, I'll wait! ^^]

He opened the door to the garden slowly and walked a while, longer than they had walked before.
Walked passed the pool, some ponds, some bushes, a couple of statues, and some trees.
After walking for a few minutes he suddenly came to a stop in a darker spot in the garden, hidden between some trees.
Cinderella couldn't understand why he stopped right here until he bent over and brushed some leaves off of something.
She had never noticed them before, but now she could see them everywhere.

[OOC: Remember the YT PM? xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:15 am

Cinderella looked around in shock. There were so many...

After pausing for a moment, she looking at the one he first uncovered, before looking at him. "Who... who is "Scarlet"?"

{OOC: Was that okay? XD I have class in an hour and woke up earlier then I thought. So, yeah, if I reply again, it will be late into the night and when I'm done with my homework.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 am

"She used to be my neighbor... a while back..." he said calmly.
His calm was almost worrying. As if he didn't care.

[OOC: Yeah, that's perfect xD I'll RP with you later then ^^]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 am

OOC: Woah... whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

OOC: CREEPY!!!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 pm

ooc: woah wierd!!!! who is scarlet O.o
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 pm

She stared at him with a slightly wide-eyed expression. How could he be so calm?

...Oh right... he's him... She thought, looking away.

"Was she... a good neighbor?" She asked, partly just wanting conversation and the other part wanting to know...

He did say he would tell me about himself...

{OOC: Is that an okay question?? If not, I'll get rid of it XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:16 pm

[OOC: Yeah, sure! xD It's great! xD]

He decided he wasn't ready to tell her just everything yet. Maybe some other time.
"She used to bake cookies for us... some times she would even babysit," he smiled at the memory.
That was back when he had thought she was nice. When he had thought she cared for them.
When he had thought there was something good in everyone...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 am

"She sounds really nice..." She said, smiling a little, because he was smiling.

"If... you don't mind my asking... what happened to her?" She asked, wanting to know.

"If you're not ready to tell me... that's fine too..." She said, not really wanting to push him, knowing that people hated to be pushed into telling things, even him.

{OOC: That okay too? XD I don't know what kind of questions she's allowed to ask.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 am

[OOC: You can ask anything ^^ If you ever go out of line, I'd just tell you, so dw about it ^^]

His smile quickly disappeared and his face turned into a grimace of ice cold hatred.
He turned to Cinderella and looked her in the eyes, though it was clear he was thinking about something other than Cindy.
"I happened to her," he said with a voice that could scare mostly anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:54 am

She stared at him with wide eyes. She should have been more scared... More scared to know... More scared to say anything...

But, she wasn't...

"What..." She began, trying to figure out the right question. "What did she... do?" She asked, knowing how he viewed everyone as being wrong...

She knew it from the way he treated her and how everyone has been treated by him...

{OOC: OKay X3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:13 am

He started walking away, expecting her to follow.
He was walking towards the house again.
"She killed my parents," he said in a cold voice as his whole body filled with anger.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 am

She looked at him in absolute shock.

She glanced down, staring for a moment, before following him.

"She killed my parents..."

"It... It probably wouldn't mean much to you if I said that I was sorry, would it?..." She asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 am

"Not really no," he said halfway amused at how ill to ease she seemed to be, as he kept walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:21 am

She nodded, not look at him. "Right..."

So many questions ran through her mind, but it was so hard to pinpoint one to ask...

{OOC: Not kidding XD lol}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 am

[OOC: Jesus, you reply fast Shocked ]

He had reached the door and unlocked it before stepping inside.
He held the door for her, waiting for her to come inside again.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 am

She looked back out at the garden, in the direction the had come from, before walking inside.

"... Am I allowed to ask about it?" She asked, unsure if it was all right to ask or not.

{OOC: XD I'm on right now XD No more classes today and my dad won't be home for hours so I can't work on Math XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 am

"As long as you don't expect an answer," he told her before starting to walk back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 am

{OOC: I'm going to try and nap now... I hate being sick Sad}

She watched him go up the stairs for a moment, before sighing and following him.

"Why did she?" She asked, knowing no answer would come, but wanting to ask just to get it out there.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 am

"Beats me," he said calmly, though he knew all too well why she did it. The reason greed and jealousy was still amongst his most hated sins.
He unlocked the door to their room and opened it for her, just like he had done with the door to the garden.

[OOC: Aaww! You're sick? I hope you feel better soon!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 am

She knew he was lying... He knew why, she could tell by his body language.

If he doesn't want to talk about it... that's fine too... She told herself as she walked into the room.

"Do you... want tell me about your parents?" She asked, turning to him. She told him she wanted to know him...

He said there was no turning back to knowing about him...

But would he really tell her?

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 pm

He looked at her, almost confused. Why would she want to know about that?
"What does it matter Cindy?" he asked.
"My parents are long gone. I barely remember a thing about them. But I can assure you, I am nothing like they were."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm

She didn't show it, but she was mentally annoyed. He wasn't telling her anything...

She sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry you don't have a lot of memories of them... I want to know you, John... So... is there anything you feel okay with telling me?" She asked, putting her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hand, staring up at him with interest.

She wanted to know him, she wanted to know what made him tick...

{OOC: XP Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I had no idea what to write XD So, I kind of made her get to the point XDD I'll try to reply tomorrow when I can X3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:21 am

"Maybe later," he muttered.
"Look, I got to go now.. can I trust you here alone?"
He asked as if he hadn't even meant to offend her.
More like it was the most natural thing to ask.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 am

She nodded her head. "Sure... I'll just read a book until you return." She said, smiling, as if this was of the norm. She stood up and picked up the book she was reading before.

She gave him a shy glance. "Stay safe..." She said, quietly, before opening her book and moving back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:25 am

He eyed her up and down, feeling she was suspiciously polite and nice.
He went over to her and picked her up while she was still holding the book.
"Just in case," he muttered before putting her down in the bathroom and locking the door.
There. That better keep you in place...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 am

She let out a squeak when she was picked up.

She opened her mouth to protest, but the door was shut on her quickly.

She let out a sigh. "Fantastic..." She said, before placing a towel in the bathtub. She got in and began reading her book.

You better not keep me in here forever, John... She thought, before she became engrossed in her book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like Playing Villain?   Do You Like Playing Villain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Like Playing Villain?
Page 1 of 1