10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? Empty
PostSubject: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm

{OOC: @Villain, I hope you don't mind, but I really want to RP DX}

Cinderella had been laying there for God only knew how long and she was bored.

She groaned. "That's it," She said, throwing the sheet off of her naked body. "I can't stay in bed any lounger. This is just crazy!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. She got up and looked around the room.

Eventually she found some lingerie and slipped it on. She took note at how slightly bigger her breast have gotten.

She went over to a door to discover it was a walk-in closet. One one side were clothing for women and on the other side, were clothing for men.

The clothes ranged from different sizes. She looked on the women side and searched for a dress. It took a while, but she found one that actually fit comfortably.

Under the racks of clothes were shoes, but for the moment, she liked the feeling of ground under her feet, so she just gave them a glance over before leaving the closet.

As she closed the door, her eyes immediately darted from the bedroom door, to the door leading into the monitor room. She thought about checking the bedroom door, but figured John would have locked it.

So, she wandered over to the monitor door and turned the handle.

It was unlocked.

She glanced over her shoulder at the bedroom door, before stepping in, leaving the door open behind her, just at the thought of maybe hearing John's footsteps on his way back to the room.

She looked around the room. The monitors were currently off, and the chair sat idle in front of it, as if someone had just got up from it.

She walked over to the monitors and let her fingers lightly graze over the surface before stopping at a button. She looked back at the open door, before turning back to the button and pressing it.

Immediately the monitors sprang to life, causing her to jump a little. Her eyes immediately raced over the screens taking in so many captive and so many that were gone.

She sat down in the chair and watched, in shock as the people on the screens had no idea that it was she who was watching...

Instead of their gracious host...
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm

[OOC: Ooooooh!Cindy, don't get caught! But, I really wanna know what happens while she's in the room! Hahahaha!]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

[Ooc, Oh dear, poor Mamma Cindy is watching all the dirty stuff going on!! lol YAY! I'm kinda glad you're RPing hopefully Villian won't get ya! Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Cinderella's stared blankly into the screen for room four until she realized what she was seeing.

"Oh! Gross! I don't need to be seeing that!" She said, blindly trying to find the button to turn of that screen. She pressed one of the buttons then looked up to see the screen still on. She groaned. "That's not it. Geez... I can't believe they're doing that and with another person in the room!"

{OOC: Continuing this bit in room 4 XD}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 pm

[OOC: HAHA mama cindy you make me laugh!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 pm

{OOC: Thank you, I try Wink}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

Cinderella froze when she heard the sound of foot steps.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." She said to room 4, whispering, before cutting off the speakers and monitors. She got up and set the chair just how she found it, before walking quickly and quietly out of the room. She closed the door softly behind her before going into the kitchen.

She grabbed some onion and other food from the refrigeration. She started cutting up the onion to make it appear that those had been the reason she had been crying.

{OOC: Pleeeeeeease don't let Villain find out about Cindy's little drama!! pale}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:04 pm

OOC: Ah poor mama Cindy. I made her cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 am

{OOC: Crack (I guess XD): All alone in the Villain's Room
The Villain's Room
The Villain's Room
All alone in the Villain's Room
Waiting for my death
XP}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 am

ooc: Lol Cindy your ewww gross thing made me laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?   All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

All alone in the Villain's room, but what is there to do?
Page 1 of 1