10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! Empty
PostSubject: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

Pocahontas got up, realizing she was on the floor. She looked around before screaming, "WHAT THE FUCK!? THE FURNITURE'S GONE!!!" She got up, looking around..Pocahontas saw a book looking thing, opening it she saw she had to buy stuff now and she only had five credits, "What the fuck...He is now really screwing us." Pocahontas walked around to the bathroom, "The sink is gone and the towels..GREAT!" She kicked the wall, "I hope I don't get roomed with some rapist.." Pocahontas looked down, putting her hand over her eyes..

[[OOC THIS POST IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

[ OOC: Haha, poor Poca really wants the furniture back :'3 Though I understand how she feels, I'm already missing the beds Sad Stupid cold floor >.> ]

Odette woke with a start. Sitting up quickly she looked around the room, blinking a few times to try and clear her blurred vision.

'Pocahontas ..?' she murmured, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she tried to focus on finding her roommate.

She sighed, slightly annoyed at being woken up from such a good dream, only to be greeted with shouts and screams, telling her that something bad had happened while they had slept .. though by now she had come to expect it from this place.

She closed her eyes again, still half asleep, 'what's wrong?' she called, a little louder this time when she noticed Pocahontas wasn't in the room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Pocahontas turned, walking out of the bathroom, "The furniture and the Sink is gone.." She then walked to her giving her the shopping catalog, "We have to buy our stuff now..It's freaking horrible, especially since I only have 5 credits." She sighed, looking around, "He is now screwing with us.." Pocahontas crossed her arms, though she was very annoyed by all the drama lately. She wondered if it would all end, everyone needed to work together not fight..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 pm

'It's what ..?' she muttered, opening her eyes again and finally noticing that she was no longer sitting on one of the beds, but rather the cold, hard floor in the middle of an empty room, 'you've got to be kidding me ..' she stood up and walked over to the bathroom, she stared inside and sighed when she saw for herself that the sink was in fact .. gone.

She took the catalogue when Pocahontas handed it to her, 'we have to buy our furniture now .. what the hell is he playing at ..' she said, wearily as she flicked through the pages. She stopped when she noticed an envelope with her name on it, she cautiously picked it up and looked at it for a few seconds before quickly opening it.

'1, 2, 3 .. 23, 24, 25 ..' she counted in her head before saying the total amount out loud, '.. 25 .. wonder what that'll get me ..'

Odette turned to Pocahontas, 'you get used to it ..' she looked to the floor for a moment, 'though I doubt the villain's little surprises are something that you actually want to get used to ..' she said before turning back to her, a smile on her face.

'Well, I guess we should at least see what he's offering,' she said as she waved the catalogue in the air before sitting back down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Pocahontas crossed her arms, "I hope i'll get used to it, I was fine with getting branded like a cow but, this?" She put her hand on her head, the room was spinning. Her head felt like it was going to explode, "My stupid head.." She groaned, sitting down on floor. Pocahontas looked at her hand, it was cut up due to her fight with Ariel, "Great now my hand is messed up and I have no towels or anything to help it.. Especially to hide my mark.." She looked up at Odette, "What should we buy?" She sighed, looking around, "So is this one of his tasks?" Pocahontas groaned, hoping she could stay in the same room if this was a task. She laid on the ground, used to hard flooring thanks to her village..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 am

'You were fine with the branding ..?' she said with a laugh as she stared at the catalogue.

'Are you ok?' she asked concerned as Pocahontas sat down.

She looked down at Pocahontas' hand and Odette's eyes widened in surprise, 'when did you do that?!' she asked, her voice rising with worry, 'here ..' she said quickly as she ripped off a piece of her dress and carefully wrapped it around her hand. Once she'd finished she gently held her hand in her own, 'better?' she asked softly and smiled at her.

'I don't know ..' Odette murmured as she turned back to the catalogue when Pocahontas lay down on the floor, she stared at it for a few minutes before laughing when she noticed what the first item was.

'Where were you when we needed you a few days ago, huh?' she said jokingly at the picture of condoms on the page.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 am

"Well for some odd reason, I rather have branding then no furniture.." She smirked, "I sound crazy I know." She laughed, looking to her hand when Odette noticed it, "Me and Ariel got into a fight and I punched the wall.." Pocahontas smirked, watching her wrap her wound, "Yeah it does feel better, thank you." She smiled, curling her hand making it feel a little bit better, "What did you need from the catalogue earlier?" She laughed, "You don't have tell me though.." Pocahontas laid on the floor breathing slowly, bored. She looked around, "I really want to know, why we are kidnapped by this guy and punished for our sins..Like he is God.." Her head started to stop aching..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 am

[ OOC: Ugh, the chat's not working on my iPad >.> I'll go back on my laptop again later P: ]

'Compared to the other tasks, this one is pain free .. uncomfortable, but at least we're not getting stabbed in the arm ..' she mused as she flexed her arm absent-mindedly, 'I guess it's not that crazy .. have you been a part of any other tasks? You know, other than the branding ..'

'Oh, really? I can't believe I slept through that,' Odette said, smirking back, '.. what were you two arguing about anyway?'

'Glad I could help,' she said with a smile, before turning red when she realised she'd said her comment about the condoms out loud, 'oh .. um .. nothing ..' she murmured, remembering the promise she'd made to Sinbad to keep quiet about what had happened between them.

Odette rested the catalogue on her lap for a moment before looking at Pocahontas, 'I wouldn't think about it too much. A psycho who tortures and kills people for fun .. how far do you really want to venture into his mind to figure out why he's doing these things ..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 am

"No, I haven't the branding was the first torture I got here. And this task is the first task.." She smiled a bit, "To be honest, I kinda wanna see what next torture he has in mind but, at the same time I don't want to know. It's like my assassin side of me finds this almost thrilling but, the real me doesn't want to mess with him.." Pocahontas smiled, seeing Odette turn red. There was something in the catalogue that sparked her interest. She heard Odette asked about the fight, "How she was yelling at people, I kinda started it." She laughed, "Though you can say we made up.." Pocahontas smiled, turning over as she looked at Odette, "I don't want to know why he is doing these things, I saw what he did to that girl who asked what happened to him. He nearly threw her into the wall. I think her name was Snow?" She smiled, sitting up as her headache started to vanish.

[[OOC It's okay ^^ <3 My Ipod does the same thing..]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 am

Odette shuddered at the thought of the torture she'd seen so far, 'I'd rather not know .. the less you know, the more you can pretend that this place is at least bearable ..'

She turned to Pocahontas with a smile, 'I don't think the villain would be stupid enough to go against you, one on one, without some sort of drug to keep you at bay. We all know you'd kill him without a moment's hesitation,' she said and grinned as she poked her playfully on the cheek.

'Ah,' she said and laughed along with Pocahontas, 'I'm glad you made up in the end then .. you don't want any more enemies alongside the villain in this place ..'

'Oh yeah .. that poor girl,' Odette murmured, 'I guess it's better if we just stay away from him then, if he's going to act that way if we ask the simplest questions ..'

Odette smiled back at Pocahontas as she sat up, 'so,' she said as she moved the catalogue in between them both, 'what can we get for 30 coins ..' she mused as she opened up the catalogue to the first item.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

[[OOC Short post since i'm not feeling good..]]

"How about a thin mattress and a towel? 2x7?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 pm

'Sure,' she said with a smile as she started writing in the back of the catalogue, 'anything will be better than sleeping on this hard floor ..'

2x1
7x1

Once she'd written it down, she took the catalogue and both of their envelopes. Walking over to the door, she quickly shoved them under and wandered back to Pocahontas.

'Now I wonder how long they're going to take to get here,' Odette mused as she sat back down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:21 am

Pocahontas nodded, "I hope it won't take too long." She smiled, leaning against the wall..She wondered that the next task would be, hoping it would be something like this. Pocahontas didn't want anymore torture for a while, her branded hand was good enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 am

[OOC: The stuff will be there once they wake up the day after ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!   WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE! Empty

Back to top Go down

WAKING UP TO NO FURNITURE!
Page 1 of 1