10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in Room 6... Again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Waking up in Room 6... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in Room 6... Again.   Waking up in Room 6... Again. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

Aladdin slowly gained consciousness and opened his eyes.

Ugh... I hate this gas. Aladdin whined to himself.
"Okay, now where am I? First the dining room with Jasmine. Then the basement with..." he cringed at that last thought, remembering what had happened down there between him, Sinbad, Eric, and most of all, Phoebus.

Slowly Aladdin sat up, and recognized the room. He was back in his room with Esmeralda!
Oh my God, Esmeralda. He frantically stood up, looking for his fiance.

[OOC: Hey John, So Esmeralda is still on the dinner date then? Shall I just have Al hanging out until she gets back?]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in Room 6... Again.   Waking up in Room 6... Again. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 am

[OOC: No, I'll have her come back now ^^ So when you wake up she will be there ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in Room 6... Again.   Waking up in Room 6... Again. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 am

[OOC: Okay, I'll just freeze Al in the 'turning around to look for Esme' position until she replies, then he sees her. Oh, and I'm leaving for Cando in like 5 hours... I don't know what service is like up there or if we'll even have any, so the next week could be bad. I'll try to get on mobile if I can? I don't know, I'll try to keep you posted.]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in Room 6... Again.   Waking up in Room 6... Again. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 am

Esmeralda strumbled through the door frame, holding her heavy head in her hands. Her mind was foggy and she could barely make out anything going on around her. She remembered being in the dinning room with Eric, before being gassed and walked back into the room. The sound of the door slamming behind her jarred her from her stuper, and looked up. In front of her was Aladdin. His face caused the dam in Esmeralda's body to break. She was weak and broken, and hadn't had the chance to eat anything at the dinning room because of the hours that she lied in Eric's arms and cried.

"Alad...."

Esmeralda didn't even realize she had hit the floor, she was out before she started falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in Room 6... Again.   Waking up in Room 6... Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up in Room 6... Again.
Page 1 of 1