10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 in the room...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

3 in the room... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 am

"There's nothing to live for... It's just... pain... at least dying it will pass..." she replied in a barely udible tone.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:22 am

"But if you got better.... you could start a new life someday. From scratch.... Make everything right,"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 am

(Is Sinbad ever going to figure out Anya's gone?)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 am

( OOC: Uhm.... maybe xD )
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 am

Meg laughed a bit, weakly, but it was at least a real smile. For a moment her thoughts went to John, to the man that she loved and that broke her heart... The man that she couldn't forget, and that didn't want her anymore...
"Yeah... why not?" she replied in a bittersweet smile: she didn't belive in it, she could feel her strenght go away day by day, but it was nice by him have said it...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 am

(LOL I love how neither of you notice Anya's gone, she just in another room with a gun pointed to her head! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 am

{OOC: me too x3 Sorry. }

Sinbad smiled a little. But it quickly faded again. It was a stupid thing to talk about the future in here. What future? But that was all he could think of. Maybe she really could get out of there. That was at least what he hoped. He couldn't stand seeing her in pain, but he didn't feel like death was the right choice.
He put his head on his knees, turned it slightly and looked at her.
No, she definitely didn't deserve to die. It just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 am

Meg tried to move a bit to be more confortable on the matress, but she had to stop immediatly with a moan because of the pain: why her body had to hurt so much? She was so strenghtless, so weak... and still, she was still alive... She sighed
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 am

"Where does it hurt?" he asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:10 am

"Everywhere is a good answer?" she replied in a weak voice, it was just the truth: her head, her chest, her belly, her bones... everything hurted so fucked much... "Don't worry... it will pass soon..." she replied in a tone that wanted to be joking *or at least i hope so...*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 am

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said concerned.
"I hope you are right. In the meantime is there anything I can do for you? Maybe get some of the blood off of you," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 am

She smirked a bit: if he knew what she meant with "It will pass soon" she wouldn't hope it so much, since she was thinking to her death... At his question she looked at herself frowning a bit: blood? Oh, of course... the blood was still there, she didn't have the strenght to have a shower or something...
She sighed "Yeah... why not..." what an humiliation... she could neither stay clean on her own...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 am

"Okay, wait here," he said as he took the towel that had fallen to the floor.
He went to the bathroom and cleaned it and made sure it was tepid. Then he went back to her.
"Tell me if anything I do hurt," he said, before he gently started washing off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 am

She nodded a bit at his last phrase, when he started to wash off the blood. She bit her lower lip: it wasn't hurting, it was just her heart, because of the memories... the last time that someone did it... No, she didn't have to think about it, her eyes were already filling of tears that she was trying to hide...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 am

She seemed even more pale without the blood on her.
"There, that should do it," he said as he finished removing the blood.
He raised up to go to the bathroom again to clean it.
"Do you maybe want something to drink?" he said a bit hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 am

when he finished she sighed, pulling back he tears. At his question she replied with a weak "No..." no. Not drink or eat. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:43 am

He went to the bathroom and cleaned the towel.
Then he walked back to the other room. He walked over the the door and picked op the plate with bread and the bottle of water. He sat down beside of Meg.
He sighed.
"Meg, this is your last chance to eat or drink something of your own free will."
- Please Meg. Don't let me force you.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 am

She looked elsewhere waiting for Sinbad's return, but when he came back she wished he didn't: just look at the food provoked her nausea. She knew it was all psychological but she couldn't help with it
"Don't you dare..."
she replied weakly, trying without success to move away from him. She wanted to seem sure of herself, but in her eyes she could read how unconfortable she was feeling... and how she knew that she had already lost...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 am

"I'm sorry Meg," he said with a sad expression.
He held her arm as he moved a piece of bread to her mouth.
- Please... Open your mouth willingly, he begged in his head.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 am

She tried again to move, but again without result, and for her, that was so weak, SInbad's tight was too strong to be broken. Keeping her mouth closed, she turned away her head
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

Somehow he'd have to held her, force her mouth open and feed her at the same time. It could be a lot easier if someone ... Anya....
Sinbad turned his head. Where was she? She hadn't been in the bathroom eihter. Could she have been removed while they were asleep? It was possible. That was probably it.
But there was more important things now. Meg needed something to eat.
He used his body to held her fast as much as he could, while he forced her mouth open with one hand and forced her to eat with the other.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 am

She tried to fight against Sinbad, but she was too weak and probably he neither realized that she was fighting. When he opened her mouth she moaned, not for the pain, honestly he wasn't hurting her, but for the anger. When he put the bread in her mouth, the first thing that she did was try to spit it away...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

"I'm really truly sorry about this," he said as he pushed the bread back in her mouth, forcing her to eat it. He did the same thing with another piece.
She needed to eat. Even if she didn't want to. Otherwise she'd die.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 am

She moaned again, but at last she could do anything but swallow, the first as the second piece of bread. It was so disgusting, her mind was ordering her to stop with it but Sinbad wasn't leaving her any choise...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 am

It felt so wrong, feeding her like that. She was so helpless, and he was forcing her. But he felt like he didn't have a choice. Even if it hurt him to see her that way.
He gave her a few more pieces of bread, until he thought it was good enough.
"Sorry," he whispered as he let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

She tried to fight a bit more, but without any success. She had to eat all the bread that he gave to her, and when she finished to eat she could feel a strong nausea. At his 'sorry' she glared badly at him: "You have to stop with this sorry! Why everyone hurts me after that says 'sorry'? What is this? A joke? Do you think that's funny? It isn't. And i'm sick tired of it! You can fuck your 'sorry'! Go away! I wanna stay alone!" She tried again to move a bit, as she wanted be more clear about be alone. But, actually, it was a lie, a really big one. She didn't want to stay alone. She didn't want to admit it, but she was really afraid...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 am

"So-.... Ehm, I mean..." He wasn't quite sure what to say. He didn't want to force her, but he wouldn't just let her die either. Why was she so stubborn.
He moved a little away from her, but he stayed on the mattress. He made himself comfortable and looked at her.
"Was it really that bad to eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 am

She glanced badly again to him: it was a question that didn't need an answer. Suddenly a new chill crossed her back: she was feeling so cold... but, no, she didn't want to ask to Sinbad, anyway not now...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am

Sure, why would she answer? He knew the answer anyway.

Sinbad noticed her shaking lightly.
"Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 am

"No" she replied in a hard tone, but she was trembling and her lie was even too evident. She tightened her arms, trying to warm a bit herself, but it wasn't helpfull
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 am

He looked at her for a little while. Did she really want to be left alone? If so, he probably shouldn't move closer.

He sighed. Why did she have to lie all the time. He took off her shirt.
"Here," he said and handed it to her. "It will at least help a little."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:59 am

"You can take it back, unless you wanna force me to take it" she replied looking elsewhere, still ungry. But at least the fact that she was reacting was a good signal, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 am

He kept holding his shirt for a while. "Fine," he sighed and took it back on.
"But then I'll have to keep you warm in other ways."
He moved over next to her and put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

At the beginning she tried to move away, but she was still too weak for it and she had to give up. With a sigh she surrended: "You're really stubborn, you know it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 am

"I guess we have something in common then," he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 am

She smiled in a sigh, then, biting her lower lip and settling better in his arms, she whispered "I wish it was still the time when be in your arms was a normal and common thing... when i still thought to don't have a heart and the idea to die didn't scare me..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 am

"Yeah, me too," he said as he started thinking back. He really did miss that.
"Though it's nice to get to know more about the real you. I'm just sad it had to happen this way."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 am

"You wanted to see how pathetic and hopeless I can be? You can' be serious..." she sighed again "If you knew it when we were together at the whorehouse i can bet that you wouldn't come to see me again!"

ooc: sorry if i reply only now, problems with my mom >.> however, good night hun, see you tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

He sighed.
"I don't see you as pathetic or hopeless. Even if you feel that way. It just seems like you have some hard things to deal with."
He paused for a while.
"I just kinda feel like I get to know you better, when seeing another side of you. Even if you still try to hide it." He said the last part as if it was a joke, but in reality it just made him sad that she still tried to pretend.

OOC: I hope everything worked out alright Smile
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 am

Meg didn't reply immediatly, her face became just a bit more sad, lost in her thoughts, far away. After a while, with a new chill, she sighed: "It doesn't matter anymore..." then, in an expression full of sadness, she closed her eyes and continued "If there was actually something good in me, he broke it. So it doesn't matter anymore." and even in her voice seemed that there was something broken. It seemed like she wanted to say something more but suddenly she started to cough again: she moved a bit forward, covering her mouth with the hand, covering it with new blood while her body trembled stronger.

ooc: sorry if i didn't reply yesterday, but i was really sick, i couldn't even raise from the bed ):
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:49 am

Sinbad listened to her words. She really felt that way? But at least she didn't eliminate the possibility of having something good in her. Even if she believed it was gone now. He just couldn't see her that way. Not then, not now. It was impossible.
He waited for her to continue and was shocked when she suddenly started coughing up blood.
He had a hand on her back, trying to comfort her a bit. Why did she have to be trapped in her. She desperately needed medical help.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 am

She coughed for a while, then finally the cough stopped and she couldn't help but moan, in pain and in anger, being barely able to resist to cry.
"This sucks!" she sobbed keeping her forehead with a hand "You really wanna help me, Sinbad?" she asked in a sad tone after a while, still trying to breath normally
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 am

He nodded slightly. It really sucked.

- Of course I'll help you, he thought, but he didn't say it out loud at first. He would do anything for her. Or at least anything he was capable of doing. But what if she asked him to do something he couldn't do, no matter how much she wanted it.
No, it didn't matter. She'd always been there for him. Now he had to be there for her. No matter what.

"Yes, of course. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:15 am

"Don't... ever do this again..." she whispered back when he replied "Don't ever feed me again in this way..." precised immediatly later, then, breating, she continued in a broken, tired and sad tone "You see this? It will be worse and worse every day. And trust me, it hurts. And... i don't wanna continue to suffer... gosh, i've suffered enough! I'm tired of all this. I wanna it to finish! You can't save me! You can' heal me. I'll die, i can just die now or later, but it will happen. And every additional day is just more pain... physical and mental... So... please... just, let it happen... just let me die..." And then a tear crossed her cheeck: she tried to turn a bit away from him, hiding her face behind a hand, trying to hide the other tears that fast were following the first one.
"Why didn't I die two weeks ago? It was only a lie... but at least i was happy..." she whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 am

He looked surprised at her for a little while. WHy did it still surprise him? All she wanted was to die.
He took a deep breath while he thought it over.
"Okay," he said in a depressed voice.
He continued looking at her as she turned her face away. It really must have been terrible for her to be let down by that jerk.
He wasn't sure what to tell her. He couldn't change what had happened, and all that mattered to her was him. Nobody else would do.
He sighed lightly as he put his arm around her again to comfort her.
"But... if you ever change your mind... or if there is anything I can do for you before you.... uhm, yeah... Just let me know. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:36 am

She tried to smile at his words, but she couldn't, and the tears were becoming more and more. When he put again his arm around her, surprisingly she turned toward him and hugged him, hiding her face between his neck and his shoulder, crying without try anymore to stop or hide it: it was however useless. She tightened him with the few forces that she had, sobbing on him: she needed a friend in that moment, she could try to deny it, pretend to want be alone, but it was all a lie. She was scared, so scared...
"Thanks..." she could just whisper in the tears
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:42 am

When she turned to him and hugged him, he put the other arm around her as well and hugged her gently.
He couldn't help but smile a little by her reply, even if it was a sad smile. He could feel the tears running to his eyes, but it didn't matter. Nothing really mattered. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:52 am

She continued to cry for a while, hugged to him, sobbing sadly. Only after a while she let him go, turning a bit away "Sorry, I... I hadn't to... i mean, it won't be helpfull..." she tried to smile, drying the tears
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 am

When he felt her moving away, he blinked a few times to get rid of the few tears in his eyes.
"No, it's alright..." It was more than alright.
"If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here," he said with a little smile.
- ... just like you always was there for me, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 am

She didn't see the tears in his eyes, since she wasn't looking him in face.
"Thanks" she whispered again at his words, then, hesitant, she approached him again and layed her head on his chest: she was feeling again dizzy and tired, and her skin was burning for the fever, for days by now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 in the room...   3 in the room... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 in the room...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next