10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...

Go down 
+2
Villain
Cinderella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... Empty
PostSubject: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 am

John opened the door for Cinderella as they came back to his room.

Cinderella walked into the room, trying to hold her head high. She walked over to the bed and sat down.

She looked down at her left hand that was still in its sling, then to her right hand that had the bandage that covered her new burn VP...

She felt so useless now; both of her hands were out of commission for a while...

She stared at her right hand. She felt that this just proved everything....

She was still a prisoner and always will be...

Until she gets out...

She mentally shook her head. You have no idea if you'll make it out of here alive... God, help me... Help me and my baby... and everyone else here.... She prayed.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 am

As he opened the door for her he stepped inside and shrugged while he put his hands to the side.
"Well, as you can see, not much has changed."

[OOC: Has Cindy ever been there before? I can't remember Shocked If she has, I'll edit my post xD]

Last edited by Villain on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 am

{OOC: XD Yes, yes she has XD lol Right before we went to the garden, remember? XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 am

[OOC: I just remembered the garden, but yeah, now I remember xD I edited my post ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 am

{OOC: Kay X3}

She looked up at him and nodded, before looking down at her hand again.

She was in a bit of shock....

Seeing Anastasia, Snow White, and Pocahontas down there...

It was surreal...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 am

He locked the door and quickly went to the kitchen where he poured himself a glass of lemonade.
"Want anything?" he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 am

She glanced up before shaking her head. "Just... something to drink please?" She said, above a whisper. Her throat felt so dry.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 am

He poured a second glass of lemonade before he put it back in the fridge and went back to the hallway where Cindy was waiting. He gave her the glass before he lied down on the bed with his arms stretched out. He hadn't even taken a sip of his lemonade, nor did he have any intentions of doing so. He stared at the ceiling, not acknowledging her existence at all, just... thinking...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 am

"Thank you..." She said, when he gave her the glass. It was hard to hold She had to use her fingers and having her hand like that, hurt. She took a sip, before setting the drink down on the night stand.

She laid down on the bed and curled into almost a ball.

I'm not the one who should be here...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 am

He didn't look at her, or anything else for that sake. He just kept staring at the ceiling. Imagining patterns that weren't there, trying to think of absolutely nothing. Trying to clear his mind. It had been so easy before, why couldn't he now?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 am

ooc:
this song is for you by Meg, John Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 am

{OOC: Sorry XD I'm distracted a little XD}

She held her hand close to her heart as she laid there.

"I'll do my best to protect you and whoever I can...."

She looked at her hand for a moment, before standing up and going to the bathroom.

She took off her bandage and washed her hand in the sink. She winced as the cold water hit her hand. She let out a deep breath and lifted her hand and looked at the "VP" mark on her hand.

"I'll do my best to protect you and whoever I can...."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 pm

As she got up and left the room he finally sat up and looked in her direction. Why did she have to be here? Why did she have to ruin everything? A strange thought came to mind.

She doesn't have to...

She can easily be...

... taken care of...

[OOC: Going to bed xD 'Night! (Sorry if I scared you half to death right now, dw, he won't harm her... yet xD)]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

[Ooc, EEP!! NOO Cindy!!! Please tell me you're not going to kill her right Villian? Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm

{OOC: pale}

She looked in the mirror after not seeing her reflection for a long time and sighed.

She looked really tired. She looked liked a different person...

She sighed again. She peeked her head around the door.

"John? I'm going to take a shower, okay?" She asked, tired.

Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 am

OOC: @Villain: I just sent you a really important message....
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:12 pm

(OOC: Can we say that Cindy's hand is not broken anymore, that it's healed up enough to not be in the sling?? Because that's just getting in the way of everything XD}

After receiving a stiff nod, Cinderella shut the bathroom door. She turned the water on for the shower, before taking off her sling, gauze that was wrapped around her hand, the gauze on her foot and the band-aid that was on her foot, before finally taking off her clothes.

She looked at her hand winced a little. It was sore, but doing better then it was before she put it in a sling. She could stand on her foot now without any pain.

She sighed, before stepping into the shower. She little out a squeak from how cold the water was. She put her newly branded hand under the water and winced.

The VP burn on her hand still felt warm. The cool water helped relieve the pain some. She sat down in the shower, feeling she could do much with both have her hands hurting the way they were.

The water felt good, felt very refreshing. It woke her up as she was finally feeling the rest of the affects of the drugs wear of...

She looked down at her stomach and her breath caught in her throat.

Her stomach was bigger...

"So... this is really happening?" She whispered, rubbing her stomach lightly as her eyes watered.

The tears mixed in with the water that rained down on her.

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am

He laid there for a bit longer after she closed the bathroom door before going to the kitchen, the lemonade still in his hand.
He stood, resting his arms on the counter by the sink, before he started pouring his drink out slowly. He wasn't thirsty. In fact, he didn't feel anything. Nothing at all. Not anymore.

[OOC: Sorry it took me so freakishly long to reply! Days have been crazy busy lately! It will change soon though, promise! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

{OOC: I can totally understand busy days XD}

She just sat there and let the water rain down on her body. She didn't want to get out.

Momma... I wish I was home so you could help me out.... She thought, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am

[Ooc, Poor Cindy, and why is Villian feeling empty? Is it because of Meg? Sad Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 am

He came back from the kitchen with a handwritten note in his hand. He laid it on the pillow before putting on his shoes and going out into the warm summer weather outside.

Gone out. I'll be back soon. Don't worry Princess.

A short note, but the message was clear.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 am

{OOC: Villain, I think you should just kill Cindy. Then you can be happy with Meg. Just a suggestion. A serious one *cough* }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 am

[Ooc, *hits Sinbad* you would be]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 am

{OOC: SINBAD! *hits with frying pan* How about he removes your penis for good!}

Cinderella stepped out of the shower and sighed. She dried herself off, before peeking out the door.

No sign of John. She thought, before stepping out in only a towel.

Good, I don't want to get dressed... She thought before going over to the bed. She picked up the note on the pillow and sighed. She placed the not on the nightstand before crawling into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 am

OOC: *wacks Sinbad on the head with a stick* BE NICE!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 am

[Ooc, @Cindy you mean the so small its barely there penis? Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am

{OOC: XD lol He is sooo tiny XD Villain could use a pair of nail scissors to cut it off XD}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

[Ooc, this is true! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

(OOC: True!!)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm

ooc: awwwwwwwwww!!! Sinny you're so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! *huggles and cuddles*

ehm, no, i don't wanna see Cindy dead,

Meg: i do!

me: shut up! She doesn't deserve to die!

Meg: she does!

me: no you does!

*Meg runs away crying*

ok, so XD
i like Cindy so much, but still, was so kind from Sinny protect Meg *-*

and... girls, don't you dare to touch him >.>
And, Sinny, don't listen to them, they talk so much, but still there's not a single woman that stayed in the same room with you without having sex with you, and this include probably also Cindy, since she was your wife >.>
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 pm

{OOC: lol Glad you don't hate me XD (sad that Meg does lol) Yes, Cindy has had sex with him, doesn't mean she enjoyed it XD You like Cindy? Really? Very Happy You do have a point XD lol I hope Snow is never roomed with him XD}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 pm

[Ooc, @Meg trust me if I'm ever roomed with him and he tries to make a move on me, I will go all ninja on him. LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil @Cindy I hope that doesn't happen! Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...   Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back with the father of my child and the kidnapper of my heart...
Page 1 of 1