10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... Empty
PostSubject: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:47 am

Cinderella hummed as she prepared tonight's dinner. She was in a really good mood and was looking forward to her husband getting home, she was making his favorite dish after all.

“A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep...” She sung, just before she heard the door open.

Her smile grew. “I was wondering when you would be getting home!” She called, still working at the stove.

She heard laughter behind her. “Were you worried that I was out at a whorehouse, having sex with a whore because I'm not satisfied with you?” He said, as he snaked his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

She looked at him over her shoulder, before they both started laughing.

He kissed her cheek and hugged her close. “Mmm, smells good.”

“I know, doesn't it?” She asked, still working on the food.

He kissed her neck, sending a shiver down her spine. “I meant you.”

She laughed a little while shaking her head. “Well, you can't have me at the moment; you'll have to settle for the food.” She stated.

“Speaking of not having you at the moment,” He said, standing up straight, with his hands still on her stomach. “Should you really be up cooking in your condition?” He asked, rubbing her stomach.

She blinked at him, before looking down at her enlarged stomach. She was surprised for a moment, before laughing. “You know I can't sit around and not do anything. I'm so used to working with my hands.” She said, getting back to the food.

She heard him sigh, before he reached over and turned off the burner. He took the food out of her hands, setting it on a burner that was off, before leading her to a chair in dinette.

“Doctor said to stay off your feet. You've been getting cramps lately and you know that's a possible sign of a miscarriage.” He said, sitting her down in a chair, before bringing another one in front of her. He placed her feet on the chair to prop them up. “We're not about to lose that angel of ours, just because you,” He said, touching her nose with his finger, which she wiggled in response. “wanted to cook me something.” He stated, before giving her a kiss on her pouting lips.

“Besides,” He said, standing up and going back into the kitchen. “you really should have had one of the chiefs cook it.”

“But, ___, I'll go crazy if I don't do something productive.” She stated, looking in the direction of the kitchen. “And... I really wanted to do something for you...” She said, looking at her belly as she rubbed it.

He finished cooking the food, and set a plate full in front of her. He gave her a long kiss before sitting down himself. “I know, baby.” He said, holding her hand. He reached over and kissed her belly, making her giggle a little.

He sat back up. “Now, eat. You're not just feeding one, remember?” He said, with a smile.

She playfully rolled her eyes at him, before eating. A few minutes later, her stomach started to hurt...

“___?” She said, as she placed her hand on her stomach. She felt something warm seep through her clothes. She looked down at her hand to see blood. “___!”

“Well, looks like you have a mess there, Cindy.” She looked up to see him twirling around a bloody knife.

Her breath caught in her throat.

“You really should be more careful, Princess.” He said, giving her a loving smile, while still twirling the knife. “Here, let me clean that up for you...” He said, before he swiftly stabbed the knife in her stomach.

She screamed. “Please, no!” Tears formed in her eyes as he stabbed her stomach.

“Shh, it's all right, Cindy.” He whispered lovingly, caressing her cheek, before bringing the knife up to her other cheek and slowly dragging it down, leaving a fresh thin cut following in its wake.

She took a shaky breath. “Please...” She whispered, so scared. She closed her eyes.

It took her a moment, but she realized that she wasn't feeling any pain, only fear. That's it! I'm asleep! This is a nightmare! She thought, opening her eyes again, to see ____ cut designs in her skin. She could feel the knife, but no pain.

Wake up, Cindy! Wake up!

He laughed. “Beautiful... just simply beautiful...” He said, before kissing her, dragging the knife down her arm.

Wake UP!! She thought, desperately as tears fell from her eyes. She closed her eyes then opened them again to see him move his lips from hers to her neck. He licked some blood off.

“Mmm...” He said, before laughing. He raised his knife to the tip of her forehead and dragged it down, slowly, to the tip of her nose. “Are you going to wiggle your nose now for me, baby?” He asked, in a whisper, still smiling away.

She squeezed her eyes shut. Cinderella! WAKE UP NOW!!!!

Cinderella's eyes shot open. It took her a moment to realize that she was finally awake. She was shaking as she sat up a little and looked around.

She wasn't in her room at home...

She wasn't back in the room with Jasmine...

She was in his room...

She turned over and looked at him. He wasn't awake.

Good.

She didn't want him to be awake... She didn't want him to try a comfort her, making promises that she didn't believe would come true...

If she somehow had his baby...

Would he kill it?

She buried her face in her pillow. That would be simply awful if I got pregnant in a place like this... The baby... poor baby... She thought, crying a little for a baby that didn't exist. She then decided on no more sex while she was there...

She really didn't want to risk getting pregnant...

She didn't really know how he felt about children...

Why am I thinking that I'll have sex with him again... She thought, before looking up from her pillow at him.

He was just sleeping there... so peacefully. He looked so handsome... Even in the dark she could make out his features...

When he was awake, it was his eyes that really got her...

She really wanted any children they have to have his eyes...

She shook her head before saying a prayer, just in case.

Lord, if I somehow become pregnant with his children... please don't let them be like him mentally... Amen... She prayed, before looking back at his sleeping form and thought back to the song she was singing in her dream...

If a dream is a wish your heart makes...

Then what's a nightmare? She thought, before falling back into a dreamless sleep.

{OOC: Sorry this isn't a look into her past some more, but this thought wouldn't go away XD I hope you guys don't mind the random change of color ^^; I just didn't want to make the dream all italicized... Let me know if you spot any mistakes! Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 am

Aww, poor Cindy Sad
That was really touching.
And about the color, I really like the effect it added to the story. That the color turned red when the dream became a nightmare.
But I really hope the Villain won't be that mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 am

Oh... my... God... *-* I LOVE THIS! *-* And the quote you made at the end?! Did you come up with that yourself?! Just made me wanna edit a Cinderella vid with that quote at the end!!! >.< The quote is so beautiful... *-* *obsessing over the quote*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 am

@Sinbad Thank you Smile I'm glad you liked it and that you liked the color change Smile I hope the same... I don't think he will be though XD

@Villain Very Happy I'm so glad you like it!! Very Happy Yes, yes I did XD I've thought about that for YEARS!! lol XD I'm so glad you like it! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm

That quote inspired me to make a video... >.< Do you think I could use the quote at the end..? ó.ò I'd give you credits... ó.ò
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm

It inspired you to make a video? Oh wow *blushes* By all means! Go ahead! I can't wait to see your video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...   If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes...
Page 1 of 1