10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) Empty
PostSubject: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 am

Jasmine opened her eyes, a blurry vision she had. All her tears had dryed. She slightly pushed herself from the wall an awfull pain in her back shoot into her once she stood up. Feeling dizzy again she sank back to her knees. Holding one hand on her back. She sighed, why did this have to happen.. she let her head hang down all her hair went before her. Smiling a bit i must really look like the grudge right now she wiped her hair back. Feeling the pain get worse because of the fast movement. She groaned.

After sitting likes this for a moment she turned her head to the wall. i might aswell try to talk to someone.. she knocked on the wall. "P..poca.. Are you there?" She asked slow. Wondering how long Eric would be in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Pocahontas was awake for a while, hearing Jasmine's voice she walked slowly to the wall, "Yes..Yes Jasmine?" her headache was unbearable, but she wouldn't ignore Jasmine..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Jasmine got closer to the wall. stil on hand on her back. ''Look.. I just wanted to say.. I am not angry at you..'' She said. ''Afterall I know you still love him..'' And it was my won silly fault for not expecting this... She let her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Pocahontas grabbed her head, listening to Jasmine. She wasn't feeling good and hearing Jasmine's words made her upset, "Jasmine..He loves you very much...He." She hissed in pain, breathing before she responded, "I made the first move..You should be angry at me..Not him..." Pocahontas's voice was full of pain, but she needed to talk Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Sh sighed at Poca's words. ''I am not angry at both of you. Now i know how you felt when me and Thrax were in the same room and you were behind the wall.'' The pain was clearly there but still she didn't give in. It should go away. She let her hand from her back. ''And You deserved to have that moment. I mean.. I kinda stole him from you... He shouldn't be a price to be won..''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Pocahontas grabbed her head even more, wanting it to go away. She groaned in the pain, "He isn't a prize to be won either..And he picked you..Stop feeling guilty about it..I'm just someone who doesn't deserve him." The pain in her head struck her, making her gasp in pain. She fell against the wall, letting herself rest against the wall..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm

"I know...." She heared poca gasp and a soft tud against the wall. "Poca? Are you allright?" She asked worried. She knew that poca wasn't allright. "Poca.. Just enjoy your time with him. You deserve it." She said with a sad tone
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:47 am

Pocahontas heard her questions, looking at the wall as she spoke, "No, I'm not..I'm sick right now. And I fainted in the bathtub while taking a shower. So now I have a fractured hand and a little cut on the back of my head..I'm in horrible pain.." She looked down when Jasmine spoke again, "How do I deserve him?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 am

She sighed. ''I am sorry that happened to you.. You just .. I don't know... You deserve him i can't explain...'' She said simple while turning her back to the wall. It helped, Complaining about her own pain wouldn't do any good..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 am

Pocahontas looked down, "I don't deserve him..Your the one who deserves him..You helped him find himself again.." Her voice started to get shaky..Her headache was making her dizzy. She looked at Thrax..She was forcing her eyes open, "Jasmine he lo-loves you..He loves m-me only as a fr-friend.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:32 am

She heard the shaking in poca's voice. ''Poca.. Calm down.. please..'' She sighed.
''It is just that.. You know him for so long... And i just feel a man stealer..'' Again..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 am

"I'm fine..Promise.." She breathed in and out, "I have known him for a long time..And I can see when he is really happy with someone.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 am

''Poca.. you don't sound fine...'' She said sad. Happy to hear poca's words but still. Her head was spinning all these questions...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

"I..I..Shit..Jasmine..I'll talk to you la-.." Pocahontas suddenly stopped speaking, falling to the ground as she fainted..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:01 am

Thrax herd a thud and ran over to the wall, "Shit! Poca wake up!" He craddled her in his arms, "Jas you over there?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Hearing Thrax yel didn't make her feel better Poca stopped talking... ''Thrax i am here, what happened?'' She asked concerned. Feeling useless. All she could do was talk..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Pocahontas laid in Thrax's arms, laying there motionless. Though it didn't last long..She opened her eyes slowly, looking up at Thrax. Her eyes showed confusion but, she only mouthed to him, "Talk to her.." Her smile appeared, sad and forced but it was enough to show him she wanted them to talk. Her eyes then closed again, letting herself rest..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:30 am

Poca opened her eyes and Thrax felt relived. He was happy that she hadn't fainted for a long time again. Then he read her lips.... Talk to her. Thrax really didn't know what to say. He needed to talk to Jas but he needed to help Poca to. He sighed and placed Poca's head on he's lap and lend against the wall. "Poca Is okay.... I think she is just exhausted. She is responsive which is a good thing but she just needs sleep." He paused and cleared he's throat "Jas are you doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 am

She sighed relieved. " I... I am fine..." She said moving her legs. "How are you?" She wished she could just forget about everything what happened but it was too hard. A pain in her back and heart. But he wouldn't notice. She wouldn't want him to be worried about her, poca needed help now.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 am

He looked down at Poca her eyes where closed and he assumed she was alseep. "Jas you don't sound fine." He said in a clear voice. There was tension in the air. So thick you could cut it with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:52 am

''I am really fine..'' She shook her head. ''It doesn't matter.. '' Sounding sad, She was about to break down but ignored the dizzy feeling in her head. ''How are you?'' She asked once again.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:47 am

"I'm okay. I just want you to be alright. These pass couple of days has been tuff... For all of us. I just need to really here how you are doing."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 am

Letting one hand on the wall. ''I am glad you are fine.'' She sighed. ''Maby your right...Thrax i just want you to know that i am not angry at you... Neither at Poca..''
A warm smile came over her lips. A slight tear rolled over her cheek. ''I am just happy to have both of you.'' A broken and gratefull voice was heard as she spoke her words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)   A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5) Empty

Back to top Go down

A awfull pain in the back and in the heart. (TTW with room 3&5)
Page 1 of 1