10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain of being awake

Go down 
+3
Aladdin
Wendy
Esmeralda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Pain of being awake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 am

"Sure," Esmeralda shrugged, there was no trying to sway this man's mind. If he wanted to think she was cold hearted then let him. She knew better. "Say my heart is cold, as I give my new born son to a man who has us imprisoned to save him. Laying down all the things I've been taught, ready to take on any thing you throw at me just to protect him. Yeah I'm very cold hearted." She said sarcastically. She wasn't afraid of this man in front of her, if something happened to her, at least she knew Aaron would live. She gave up her life for his.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 am

"Oh, Esme, I thought you of all people would understand. I mean, just look at how you treat sinners yourself... gave Odette a warm welcome to your room didn't you? We're more alike than you think we are," he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 am

[OOC: I'm not sure if you want Al involved yet, so this is a 'warning'.]
Aladdin was in a very deep sleep, having not slept whatsoever while Esmeralda was sick, the baby was born, and Esmeralda had passed out. He stayed awake the entire time, slowly being taken over by exhaustion. The feeling of falling asleep with Esmeralda and Aaron in his arms was the most wonderful feeling imaginable. He was content and loved.

Finally Aladdin began to stir.

We're more alike than you think we are., Aladdin heard in his sleep as he began to wake up. He felt disoriented, still in a very dazed state. He cracked his eyes open just in the slightest, enough to see an outline of Esmeralda and a man. He began to wonder if he was dreaming this or he was awake...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 am

[OOC: Oh, by the way. JEEEEERK TAKING MY KID! D:
Actually, it's funny Esme... I was going to have Aladdin do the same thing, go up to the camera and ask the villian for help.]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 am

John looked over at Aladdin who was clearly about to wake up. He looked back to Esmeralda before saying:
"Looks like it's time for me to go. Say bye to mommy," he said and took the baby's wrist up to make him wave.
"Bye bye mommy," he said in a baby voice before leaving the room and locking the door.

[OOC: YOU'RE CALLING YOUR OWN BESTIE JERK?! Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 am

[OOC: I LOVE YOU YLVA! Noo that's just the Aladdin in me talking. Smile We are one now, you see? Aw, now I want to watch TLK 2.
My son, my little Aaron. :'( Waaaah!]

Aladdin fully opened his eyes, trying to make himself fully conscious. Finally, he sat up, his eyes wide open. He looked at Esme standing by the door, realized that there WAS a man there.

That wasn't..... HIM, was it? What did he do? Aladdin was panicking, trying to collect his thoughts. At a glance, Esme looked fine, although distraught. That's when it clicked: Aaron was gone.

His heart plummeted and the blood felt as if it had left his body. He was shaking, from limb to limb, unable to breathe. He finally choked out with a terrified voice, hoping what he thought just happened wasn't true.

"Esmeralda... where is Aaron?", Aladdin said, terrified for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 am

[OOC: Sorry for taking him away, but it was the only way I could think of to save him... and I LOVE YOU TOO!!! *-*]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 am

[OOC: I know. Smile I hate John for taking him, but at the same time, I was thinking of doing what Jordyn did, asking the villian for help! At least you appreciate the innocence of babies. Smile *hugs*]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:00 pm

As soon as Aladdin spoke, Esmeralda's strength broke and she collapsed to her knees, holding herself as she cried. She buried her face in her hands, her eyes seeping with tears.

"I'm so sorry Aladdin..." She struggled out as the pain of losing her child rushed through her like a river. "I...I didn't know what else to do! He...he would have died....and...and" Slowly the girl realized she couldn't breath, it was like a part of her had been taken away, like she was only half whole. She grabbed at her chest, weezing and chocking as she tried to breath.

[OOC: I hate John for taking Aaron away too but at the same time I'm so happy he did. I didn't want the little guy to die but I had to stay realistic,....If Ylva didn't step in, he would have had to]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

ooc: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg poor little Aaron
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 pm

OOC: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! IWANNAKILLHIM XDDD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:15 am

[OOC: everyone is so downing on John lol but we have to remember, he's actually saving Aaron's life]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 am

{OOC: I'm not downing on him, I'm just glad that Aaron is safe! Very Happy I just hate that John won't give you any medical attention! >.<}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 am

Aladdin just stared as Esmeralda tried explaining to him what had happened, but he went numb. He had never felt such sadness or anger towards the villian, and finally after just standing there immovable, he bolted to the door and began beating on it out of frustration.

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HIM, I SWEAR, I'LL... I'LL...
There was a long silence with Aladdin's head and fist leaning against the door, and he was staring at the floor. Finally he banged one last time and yelled, "AAROOON!"

And with that, Aladdin collapsed to the floor, tears streaming down his face. He felt like there was a small part of himself missing, like he wasn't a complete person. He slowly looked up and looked in Esmeralda's direction, and he felt great pain seeing how sad she was as well. He scooted over a few feet until he was next to her, wrapped his arms around her, and he held her there for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 am

[OOC: I already wrote this in the Tasks, but I'll do it here too: Sorry that I've been not super active the past week, and I'll continue to be like that the next 3 weeks. I'm working double shifts nearly every day, going from one job to the other, working 8am-11pm. It's killing me. -.- Which is why I haven't been online too much and I haven't been editing or anything!]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 am

Esmeralda clung to Aladdin's vest, her head buried into his chest as she cried. She could feel her heart breaking more and more with every second that past. Seeing her fiance cry had brought a great sadness worse than before. Esmeralda could barely control her breathing, she was in pain, physically and emotionally, but that thoughts of her son kept her mind from reality. If she didn't get taken care of, she could die, and then she would never seen Aladdin or Aaron again.

Better me, than either of them She thought.

Looking up at Aladdin, tears streaming down her face, she chocked out, "I'm sorry," Before clinging to him again
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 am

"It's okay..." Aladdin said in a soothing voice while tears continued streaming down his face. "It'll be alright, you'll see. I'll make sure everything will end up alright..." He stroked Esmeralda's hair slowly and rocked her slowly back and forth in his arms, his heart aching. "Please, take 5 deep breaths, hon... You need to calm down, you're going to make yourself sick."

She needs help, she seems so sick... I can't lose both of them, I could never live with myself.
He had to stay strong and keep focused, or else he would never get anything done. And his main thought now was nursing Esmeralda back to health and praying that Aaron was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain of being awake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2