10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain of being awake

Go down 
+3
Aladdin
Wendy
Esmeralda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Pain of being awake Empty
PostSubject: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 am

Inside the damp room away from the fresh air of nature and away from the hysterics of one upset friend, Esmeralda suddenly awoke. It wasn't the feel of a real bed underneath her rather than hard ground that had stirred the woman, it was the sharp pain erupting through her abdomen and pelvis. She let out a blood curtailing scream. "No!" she cried out, the pain becoming unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 am

ooc: Poor Esme i am gonna make another video but for you and Cindy about the trunk of stuff and pictures :-) and everything *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:44 am

[OOC: Woah woah, Esme's back in Room 6? And the pains, aw. Sad It's just normal pregnancy pains, right? I'm a little behind on the garden conversation. Actually, a lot behind. AL TO THE RESCUE!]

Aladdin had fallen asleep leaning against the wall that he had been talking to Wendy through when he jolted awake at the sound of a loud cry. He whipped up so fast that he actually stumbled over, very startled but now very alert. He turned around and saw his Esmeralda, laying on the floor, quite obviously in pain. He rushed over to her and sit down on the ground beside her, putting an arm around her.

"Esmeralda! Esmeralda, look at me. Are you alright?"

Aladdin was in slight panic at her cry of pain, but he was also very thankful that she was back with him in one piece.

Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:51 am

{OOC: She was coughing up blood, Al! DX Stupid villain for not giving her MEDICAL ATTENTION LIKE HE SHOULD!!!! >.<}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:56 am

OOC: COUGHING UP BLOOD? OH HEEEELL NO, NO VILLIAN MAKES MY OWN FIANCEE COUGH UP BLOOD! >:0
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 am

ooc: yeah it was bad poor Esme :-(
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 am

[OOC: She better get better, our baby is coming soon! And she can't leave me, I would be nothing without her.... I feel like I'm actually engaged to Esmeralda. -.- Ah, I could just cry.]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 am

ooc: awww i know when i found out Jim's death today I seriously teared up like i could feel her pain it was so sad
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 am

{OOC: I know! Sad I'm kind of making Cindy angry right now, totally venting my frustrations of real life through her XD}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 am

ooc: same here i am venting through Wendy :-)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 am

OOC: Ditto! I am totally one with my character. I AM Aladdin. And it's funny; thinking of his canon partner, Jasmine... it doesn't seem right now. Esmeralda and Aladdin are my OTP Smile
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 am

Esmeralda let out a sigh of relief mixed with her agony. "Aladdin." she cried, reaching a hand out to caress his face. As she shakingly ran her fingers across his cheek, she tried to memorize every crevice of his face from the bridge of his to the sharp cheek bones. Just as she was playing with his smooth black hair another pain erupted through her causing her to reflexively pull her fiancé's hair. She hissed in pain before letting out a terrified scream.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 am

[OOC: sorry it took me so long to reply guys. It's my bf's birthday and we're at kings island, the amusement park haha but to answer your question, Esme was suppose to go into premature labor on the 15th I've been planning it for a while. It's just it's going to be days long labor. Malnoutrision will do that to a body. But dont worry I havent planned anything too drastic lol]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 am

[ooc: wouldn't that make the baby like 4 months early ?? :3 ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 am

[OOC: yes but I did a lot of research and everything I found said a baby can survive being born as early as 23 weeks it just has to have serious medical care and I've already talked to Ylva about that aspect Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 am

[ooc: ah ok... as long as the baby's ok in the end Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am

Aladdin felt such relief as she slowly raised her hand and gently moved it around his face. His heart melted just from the touch of her hand, and the presence of her made all of his troubles go away; all except one.

What's wrong? Why is she shaking? Seeing her in pain was agonizing, and he wished he could take the pain away.

Suddenly he felt her pull at his hair, which made him jump. But the pain was nothing to him, if it meant it comforted her even in the slightest. Seeing her painful expression made him feel like a knife went through his chest; he had never experienced such pain, emotional or physical.

"Esmeralda, oh honey... please, please tell me what I can do to help you. Please, I can't bear to see you like this", Aladdin cried out in a desperately painful voice. He took her hand, gently squeezing it to give her some reassurance. He bent down and kissed her forehead, trying frantically to think of something he could do to help her.

[OOC: I'll be back later tonight. I'm off to church and then dinner at Olive Garden. YUMMMMY! My favorite restaurant. Smile
PS: I'm honestly freaking out about Esme, it's killing me T.T]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 am

"Al...Aladdin it hurts," She cried out, squeezing his hand tightly, "And...and I don...don't know why..." She screamed as another pain shot through her. Many ideas flashed through her head. Could she be losing the baby? Could the drugs the Villian used to knock them out be the cause of this pain? Was she dying? None of this made sense

You need to think logically, Esmeralda! The girl tried to calm her mind. Tried to think of what could logically be happening to her and her baby. It was like a flash of lightening when the realization hit her. She grabbed Aladdin's hand again, squeezing with the pain.

"Aladdin, I need you to do something for me." She stammered out through gritted teeth, "I need you to go over to the wall and...and ask Jane....ask her what it feels like when you're in labor. Please, hurry." The tears were spilling over her eyes and cheeks like rapids. The thought of premature labor was frightening. She was only about 6 months pregnant give or take a few weeks, and she knew that if labor was the case, it would take a miracle for the baby to live in this place.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 am

Aladdin couldn't stand seeing Esmeralda in such pain, it was worse than anything the Villian could do to him.

"Calm down, it's alright, I'm here, everything's going to be alright..." Aladdin said with a half-shaky voice, trying hard to calm both of them down.

Aladdin listened to Esmeralda's request and his heart began beating out of his chest.

It's too soon to go into labor, it just hasn't been long enough, Esmeralda isn't healthy... Oh please let this baby be alright...

The second Esmeralda asked him to go to the wall, he stood up and bolted to Jane's wall, banging frantically.

[OOC: Conversation will be done in her room, then I'll bring Al back to you here... be right back!]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:02 am

[OOC: Ahhh I'm so anxious! I was gonna wait for the labor and everything but I'm too impatient. Plus, I'm not going to be home on the 16th and one day isn't enough time to RP the whole thing, because I can't be online the whole day you know??]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 am

Aladdin ran back to Esmeralda so fast, trying not to forget a word Jane had said. He was nervous, but tried not to show it around Esmeralda, hoping it might calm her if he remained calm in a situation such as this. He took her hand and wiped her forehead with a rag from the bathroom that he snatched.

"Jane, she said... she said childbirth hurts 1000 times worse than your worse menstrual cramp." Aladdin had absolutely no clue how significant that was, but he felt horrible for her pain nontheless.

I wish I wasn't so clueless on all of this, I have no idea what I'm doing. I wish Jane was here, Aladdin thought to himself.

"Um, are you having contractions? How far apart are they? Are you bleeding?" Aladdin was talking faster and forgetting to breath, just throwing out questions left and right.
Caaalm Aladdin, calm down. Aladdin took another deep breath and looked at her calmly, focusing on the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am

The game of Villain had begin for two days. Two days when Eric and the others were prisoniers of the basement to play in "Villain's says ". Eric felt sick, and manipulate, he dreamed to kill Villain, slowly, very slowly. Blindly, he imagined all the tortures that he would make him.
Some acid on one blade, small cuts, on all the body. One cut for every moment of uncertainty. A cut for every kisses. A cut for every pain. A cut for each of the prisoniers. A cut for every violence.
Eric smiles. He would make him regret his gesture. Violently.
Eric was going to sigh when brutally, a deaf pain spread in its body. It was subtle, but it was powerful all the same.
Eric opened eyes, on his guard. Had Villain made them inhale a colorless gas? In spite of him, Eric looked to the right then to the left.
What it was?
The pain was always there, violent, but without hurting him really. It was so strange...
It was as... As when he had suffered at a distance when he saw suffering somebody. As during a contract in some, when Miguel killed a woman. It disguted him always.
It was the same thing. Violent. So violent.
Eric closed eyes. And abruptly, an image imposed upon him. The face deformed by the fear of her sister.
Esmeralda.
Eric clenched teeth. This face, it was its fault. He was responsible for her fear. He had almost killed her.
Why did he think of it now? Why at this precise moment? This game put him nerves...

OOC: Yeah, it is stupid, completely HS also, but with the "villain's says", I was not able to set up it indeed as I wanted it - with the storm either moreover... Finally, thus well, the telepathic links of the twins are set up, go to it Esmee, your son will be magnificent!
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 am

Esmeralda struggled to listen to Aladdin's shaken words but found the pain was hindering her hearing. A white-hot pain shot through her abdomen, a horrible pain worse than and of the others. She surpressed a scream as a sharp pressure began to feel her pelvis.

"Aladdin!" she cried, opening her eyes. Clear blue tears seeped down her cheeks as she stared up at the love of her life. "I...I think...the baby...I think I'm having the baby" 

Esmeralda let out a screech as she felt the pressure run lower. Her legs felt like jello and she had a huge urge to push. She had never felt anything as painful as she tore at her skirt. With what little strength she had, the dark skinned woman pulled at her under clothes, ripping them off.

"Jesus Christ!!" she swore, as she finally began to push her abdomen down. Reaching out for Aladdin, she grabbed him by his vest, pulling him behind her and down. She pushed herself up, and leaned back on him. "Dammit!! It hurts!" she cried, looking up at Aladdin with tears cascading down her face. 

After what felt like hours of pushing, the pressure was finally releaved. Esmeralda leaned collapsed backwards, passed out from the extreme pain she had experienced. 

Before Aladdin could say anything or check on his unconscious girlfriend, he was interrupted by a loud wail. A baby's wail. 

[OOC: I am so sorry!! There's been some much going on at home between school, work and some family issues, that I havent had time to reply]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 am

[OOC: It's alright, Esme was just in labor for a long time XD Poor dear.]

Aladdin knew before she even said the words that she was about to have the baby, and Aladdin was full of mixed emotions.
He kept blotting her forehead with the towel and kept telling her to take deep breaths, although she didn't seem like she could even hear him. Even so, he continued to talk calmly and sweetly to her, never leaving her side.

I wish I had some sort of pain killer, anything, Aladdin said, feeling so sorry that she was going into labor with nothing to ease the pain. He ripped off a piece of the towel and placed it underneath Esmeralda's legs, so that the baby could be placed on something other than the ground. Next thing he knew, she pulled him behind her, using his body to rest against. He kept continuing to blot her forehead and rubbing her back, trying to keep her as calm as he could in this given situation.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the screams of pain silenced. Esmeralda fell backwards, her body tired after all it had gone through. Aladdin reached down to touch her face when suddenly he heard a loud cry. He turned around quickly, and his eyes rested upon the little child laying on the towel. Quickly, Aladdin ran to the child and wrapped it gently into the towel, picking it up.

What am I going to use to cut the umbilical cord?, Aladdin thought as he looked down upon his beautiful son. Aladdin rummaged through his pockets, hoping he hadn't lost his pocketknife during all of the chaos of living in this place. Finally his hand found what he was looking for, and he carefully cut the cord. He looked down at the child he was cradling in his arms, knowing that it was a miracle the child was alive. "You're my little miracle, you know that? You're beautiful", Aladdin said, dabbing blood off of his son's face. "I love you, Aaron Edric. Your mama loves you too." He glanced over at Esmeralda, unconscious on the floor. "Your mother is a beautiful person Aaron, inside and out. I can't wait for you two to properly meet. But for now, we need to let mommy rest... she's very tired."

Aladdin bent down carefully and kissed Esmeralda's forehead, then sat back up and kissed his son's forehead. "I just wish there was more I could give you, son. I'm sorry that you have to experience this horrible place, but don't you worry, we'll make it out alright." The baby was still wailing, but he did calm down ever so slightly when Aladdin talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 am

OOC: Just so you know, I work 4-midnight tonight, I gotta go and get ready. :l
And tomorrow I will be out of town to see my best friend, she's in a show. I'll be gone 8am to probably around 6pm, so I won't have much time to get on tomorrow. Just sayin. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 am

ooc:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby baby baby!!! awwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 am

OOC: Oh hey, since my fiance is unconscious, we should talk through the wall again! Very Happy I'll introduce you to my son. I'm estatic!
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am

OOC: hopefully Aaron will be ok because he's 4 months early and has had no medical attention COUGH!Ylva!COUGH
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 am

OOC: Pssst, Esme! You should wake up. I don't know what to do -.- Although I've been having a good discussion with Wendy TTW. Smile Oh, and very subtle request for help. xD Agreed though!
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 am

Esmeralda groaned as she faded back into consciousness. The brunette attempts to lift her head but couldn't, it felt like she was holding a ton of bricks on her shoulders. She squirmed, feeling the ickiness of dried blood on her thighs, that's when it all came rushing back. Her eyes popped open and she looked around, spotting Aladdin sitting by the wall. "Al..." her voice was barely audible and she could tell it would soon give completely. But she had to know. Was He alive?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Aladdin put his conversation with Wendy on hold the second he heard her voice, and he turned around suddenly. Seeing Esmeralda awake brought him such relief, and he walked over with a smile, pulling back his vest to show her their beautiful child.

"It's going to be tough, and he's very fragile, not in proper health... but he's doing good given the circumstances. I'm glad to see you awake, but..."
Aladdin could tell she was having a rough time. He was glad to see her conscious though, and maybe she would slowly regain strength from there.

Aladdin bent down and kissed Esmeralda's forehead, wiping it again with the rag that had fallen off of her forehead from a short while ago. He then asked her, "Would you like to hold your son?" with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

ooc: awwwwwwwww Esme better get well soon
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 am

OOC: I will be out of town the remainder of the day, and I have an appointment/I work tomorrow. Saturday Josh comes home (EEEEE! Very Happy) and I will be with him all of Saturday evening and Sunday. Monday another theater camp week starts up. So I won't be able to get on much for a little while. I may be on Saturday morning, but if not, I think Monday evening. We'll see! And yes, please get well soon Esme -.-
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Esmeralda felt her breath catch in her chest as the her child came into sight. She had never felt this way before. It was like when you can't breath but you don't seem to care, it was like falling in love. She smiled, the tears glistening in her eyes. She wondered if this was how her Papa felt when he first saw her. When he took her from that dreadful man and held her in his arms. Sure, she didn't really belong to Jean but did he feel this overwhelming sense of joy. This feeling that no matter what was going on around you that none of it mattered? How could one little being cause your heart to swell so much that even the worst situations where doused in light. Tight specks of tears rolled down her cheeks as her grin grew wider, from ear to ear.

"Aladdin." She giggled out, sitting up even further. The pain was gone. Nothing was wrong in the world. The only thing that matter to Esmeralda was the dark skinned man holding the tiny infant in front of her. Sure, there was that tiny nagging about the child's safety kicking at the back of her skull, but as she watched her baby boy snuggled closer to his father's chest, all Esmeralda could think about was getting up and dancing. She was so inflated. This was her life. Aaron was her life now.

"Aladdin, we created him." She said, reaching her arms out to take her child. As Aladdin lied the tiny sleeping baby into her arms, Esme felt more emotions run through her veins. She felt the need to nuture and protect her child from every harmful thing he could ever come upon. She felt the need to shower him with the love she possessed. She felt the need to teach him, to teach him the things she never learned, to make him knowledgeable rather than naive. She felt the need to simple love him. And love him she would.

Bending down the new mother kissed her baby's head, mumbling sweet words to him. And before she knew it, the tears were easily flowing through her. "Hi Aaron..." She said, crying opening and happily. "Hi there...I'm you mommy." She said giggling in joy. She looked up at Aladdin, barely able to breath. Just then, Esmeralda felt a tiny palm press against her chest. Looking down, she caught the beautiful brown eyes of her newborn son and the tears seemed to come on full force.

"You are safe and you are wise." She cried, kissing his face and cheeks. "I love you my sweet miracle. My sweet angel. My Aaron."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:46 am

[OOC: GAAAAH I am overflowing with joy right now, I feel like I seriously just had a baby or something XD
This was really sweet and emotional to read. <3]

Aladdin watched as Esmeralda looked down upon their child, with such joy that he thought was unimaginable. He felt the same joy rushing through his veins, and the sight of Aaron and Esmeralda together was the perfect image. THIS is what he had always wanted. THEY were his life. And he loved them both dearly.

He sat down right beside them, one arm around Esmeralda and the other stroking Aaron's little face. How tiny and soft his little cheeks were... Aladdin smiled and kissed Esmeralda, even forgetting that he was being held prisoner by a sadistic, murderous villian.

"You're beautiful", Aladdin said, smiling uncontrollably at his son. "Just like your Mommy", he said as he looked from Aaron to Esmeralda.

Last edited by Aladdin on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:47 am

[OOC: Okay, so I have to get ready now, Josh will be home in just a few hours or so! Very Happy I'm so excited to see him. I'll be with him through tomorrow, I don't know when I'll get home on Sunday... I will probably be online next on Monday-ish?]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am

Esmeralda leaned against her fiance, cuddling close as her baby did the same. She closed her eyes, content to have their little family there together, and slowly she drifted to sleep. Exhausion taking over her as well as the two men in her life. They slept for what felt like hours but in retro spect had only been about an hour or so when she was awakened by a loud wail. Looking down her could feel tears well up in her eyes as her son cried, harshly tearing at her chest. She knew what he needed, but sadly she didn't think she could give him the best nourishment. Sighing, the new mother pulled the shoulder of her dress down until her chest was exposed, letting her son fill his stomach. She knew what would happen if they weren't careful, knew that Aaron would drink her dry, leaving her to be nothing but a wasting away bag of bones. Plus she could feel the weight of her son as she held him, noticed the shallow breaths the baby took. His lungs weren't completely formed, and finalley Esmeralda admited to herself that if action wasn't taken, her baby would die.

Slowly, the brunette rose from her spot, careful not to wake Aladdin. She had dreamnt about what she needed to do. Holding her son closer to her, she walked towards the bolted door. Leaning her head against it she sighed before looking up and speaking in the strongest tone possible.

"Alright you bastard," She started, covering her son's innocent ears so he couldn't hear the words coming out of her mouth. "I don't care what horrible thing I have to do, but..." She bit her lip, knowing that if she said this, there was a chance that the Villian wouldn't help her son, but she had to try. She also knew that if she continued to speak the actions the Villian would have her to would not be good ones, "I will do what ever your sick mind can come up with, just..." She felt her heart stop and her throat close up as she was close to tears, "Help my baby...please."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 pm

ooc: awwww esme
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:32 pm

John couldn't decide wether he should be amused by Esmeralda's pain on her baby's behalf, or worried about the pure creature in her arms. Finally he got out of his chair and walked down the stairs to Esmeralda's room. He opened the door and stood in the doorway completely visible.
"Give him to me," he said flatly to Esmeralda as he held out his arms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 am

OOC: Villain, yo're an evil bitch xDDD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

"Jack!" Esmeralda gasped before narrowing her eyes. "I knew there was something wrong about you." She said, gritting her teeth. She pulled Aaron closer to her body, but retracted him from her chest, pulling her dress up. Looking back at Aladdin, she sighed, "I'll never see him again will I?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 am

ooc: Omg !!! the baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 am

OOC: I know Sad I don't want Esme and Aladdin to lose their baby, I would rather her have to kill someone or...or actually anything just as long as they can get him back Sad
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:00 am

"I'd say you'll get him back, but I have a feeling you don't trust me very much at this point," he laughed.
"Look, humans may deserve this kind of treatment, but he's just a baby. He hasn't done anything wrong. I wouldn't let him die just like that. Do you want him to be safe or not?" he asked seriously, still holding out his arms.

[OOC: @Eric: Me? An evil bitch? Never! :O (xD)]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

Esmeralda glared as she held Aaron closer, all the while thinking about what this "Jack" guy had just said. Sighing, she looked at him and spoke through gritted teeth "If you hurt my child, so help me God, I will find a way to get you and kill you with my bare hands." the look on her face was one like a mother lioness. With as much reluctance as possible, Esmeralda handed her now sleeping child into John's arms. She bit her lip trying not to cry as the baby began to wiggle and whimper. "Just please help him." she said hanging her head in defeat. No one would ever understand how it felt to have your child taken from you. Oh poor Jane, is this how she feels?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 am

"Oh, don't worry," he said with an amused smile at how fierce she suddenly had gotten.
"He's safe with me. Aren't you? Aren't you?" he asked in a baby voice while he stroked the baby's stomach with a finger and kissed his forehead, all the while knowing how much it would probably provoke Esmeralda.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 am

Esmeralda gripped her hands into tight fists, knowing that punching the bastard in the face would only cause more problems in the future. She looked back at Aladdin, "I don't wanna wake up Aladdin. He'll try and stop you, and I know it wouldn't do any good." She sighed, "Are you going to tell me the catch to you taking him or are you going to torture me and make me wait. Since you're that predictable."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:13 am

"Catch?" he asked laughing. "As if taking your baby away from you aren't a big enough catch in itself. I mean... who knows when you will get him back? Or if you'll ever get him back? I mean, after all, there is only so much hospitals can do for a baby born so early."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 am

"Aaron is a strong child, he'll pull through just fine." She barked, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes, "I wouldn't put it past you to make this situation even harder on me. You're hearts too black to show kindness to "sinners" like me."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 am

He raised an eyebrow to look at her.
"Look who's talking," was the only thing he could manage to say, as he was trying his best to surpress a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of being awake   Pain of being awake Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain of being awake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next