10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)

Go down 
+7
Pocahontas
Thumbelina
Snow White
Wendy
Eric
Aurora
Villain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) Empty
PostSubject: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 am

Well, I didn't use to know many songs like this xD But recently I have found a lot of artists and bands that would be perfect to use for 10 Doors videos. If anyone has any other suggestions, tell me and I will list them here ^^

- Emilie Autumn
- The Used
- Broken Iris
- Evanescence
- Pink
- We're the Fallen
- Linkin Park
- SecondHand Serenade
- Trading Yesterday
- Within Temptation
- Lykke Li
- Arcade Fire
- Imogen Heap

Last edited by Villain on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm

I just told on the "10 doors video ideas" that I have made a playlist when I was in Skåne with 127 songs Wink I'm pretty sure that some artists come again and again Razz Some artists that I can remember now, come again and again is:

- Evanescence
- Pink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 am

I think that We're the Fallen, some Likin' park song, some SecondHand Serenade and some Trading Yesterday can be used ;D
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 am

within temptation is also a real good band :-D
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 am

Well here are some songs that I think would work:
Twinkle-Dead Space
Until We Bleed-Lykee Li
Secret-Pierces
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 am

WITHIM TEMPTATIIIIIIIIIIIION I love you
Back to top Go down
Thumbelina

Thumbelina

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 am

i love the song Secret by Pierces Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jessegoodwin263?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 am

Within Temptatiooooooooooon and Evanescence
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:07 am

Maybe this isn't the place, but speaking of 10 Doors and Evanescence... Who is hosting the Isn't Someone Missing Me MEP? I never got my part and I"m pretty sure I have a part in it. xDD

As for song suggestions... All of this is completely different than what I listen to... My indie rock and wierd electronic music just doesn't fit with the dark themes of ten doors. T_T

Not even my 70s and 80s music... I guess my tastes are just bizzarre. T_T

Hmm, there might be some Arcade Fire songs... and err.... Heartbeats by The Knife, it's got a good beat.... Hmmm.... T_T

And obviously Owl City fits no where in the mix. xDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 am

@Jane- I agree my music taste is generally more like yours... I love bands like Owl City, Scouting for Girls and Mumford and Sons which really don't fit this RP... though I like some of the bands suggested too- I used to love Evanescene when I was younger Razz
So far most of my 10 doors vids have used Imogen Heap songs [well my intro and the one about the blackout] but thats just because the lyrics seemed to fit.

Esme was hosting the mep.. she was waiting for the last few parts to be taken and I'm not really sure what happened after that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 am

@Dimi I LOVE Owl City and Scouting For Girls! 8D

Yeah, I think it was Esme (even though I didn't sign up for it, and it was going on really back when before I joined XD) Right before I decided to audition for this (when Ylva first put the "Who wants to be Cinderella?" vid out X3), I looked everything I could up (when it came to videos) about it :3 And I thought "This looks really fun! I think I might want to be apart of it..." I was actually surprised when Ylva asked if I was sure I wanted to be Cindy, because a vacancy was about to be open (Nani), so I could have tried for another character.

Really glad I went with Cindy X3 She's a lot of fun and I honestly doubt anyone else would have made her character out the way I did. :3

Okay, I just rambled, sorry XD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 am

No ramblings good!! Smile
I only found out about 10 doors from watching Meg's audition [the only person involved in 10 doors i was subbed to at the time was her] and the RP looked interesting... and there happened to be 3 or 4 characters left? I can't remember excatly.. but the only person who I had the movie of and wasn't already taken was Dimitri. So I kind of had no choice when I picked... but I love my character now although I often feel completely useless at playing a guy xD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

@Cindy I'm so happy that you ended up as my wife.
The only problem is that I love you, but Sinbad hates you. It makes it complicated xD
But I couldn't have asked for a better wife. So now I feel bad for letting Sinbad treat you that way v.v

Michon told me about this new roleplay she had joined. Then I read about it, and it sounded amazing. I had decided not to join more RPs, but I couldn't resist. And I'm so happy now. I can act like at stupid perverted guy. Yay, lucky me xD But really, I love this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 am

@Dimi Well, I'm glad you're Dimitri X3 He's like a psycho path in all the other RP's right??

When I write stories, it's pretty easy to write a guy character XD Because most guys are pretty predictable :3 lol

@Sinny I'm glad I'm your wife too Smile Even if Sinbad hates me XD It's fun to argue with him and turn out to be right lol!
Aww, I'm sorry that I'm such a great wife. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty for cheating on me and treating me badly (wait... what?)

lol Yeah, I was going to take a break from everything XD But this RP looked sooo good and I loved that there was a limit to the characters, so that's one of the reasons I wanted to join Very Happy I hate how in TAR everyone is grabbing more characters and I'm like "Huh? What?? @_@" I can't even be apart of that one anymore, so I gave Care my character... I miss my vampire Eric Sad

So imagine my relief when this RP actually has a limit and that if you're not active, you die XD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 pm

I wonder how many people actually know about this RP ._.'' I mean, I've gotten some fan mails saying how much they love it, but I can't imagine it's that big xD Since it's limited xD Although, I keep seeing "guests" stalking the forum, which makes me feel special Razz Seriously though, I always keep thinking about that xD I know it's nowhere near as big as TAR or actually, any other RP I know of xD (We're at the bottom of the famous-list Sad ) But still, it would be fun to know exactly how many fans we got xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:45 pm

@Villain yeah that would be cool to know how many fans we do have. I'd be shocked if we didn't have fans XDDD Shocked
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Well, I know we have fans, due to the fanmails and the subscribers to the official 10 Doors RP YT page (which I had totally forgotten up until this point Shocked Need to go look at it soon Shocked ) I just don't know how many xD
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm

@ Dim

Haha! Yes all of the music that I like, just doesn't seem to fit with 10 Doors! xD I love Imogen Heap though. o.O

@Villian

It's awesome that we have fans! But tbh, I hope it doesn't get as big as TAR because... Bad things began to happen when it became so big. T_T
Back to top Go down
Thumbelina

Thumbelina

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:47 pm

or I think "Room of Angels" by Akira Yamaoka is good to for the RP Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jessegoodwin263?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Fans would be more awesome then cookies :-)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm

@Jane- Imogen Heap is one of my favourite singers <3 Know one I know seems to like her though xD

@Villain- It would be great if we had fans ^^ But as this is mostly on a forum its difficult for people to follow if they aren't a member on the forum as we update so often xD But in comments on videos you do read how some people are following certain peoples videos and stuff- but i think its good if we are kept small. TAR went out of control. I could follow it at first but then it kind of got huge all of a sudden and I kind of lost what was going on Razz I like us being small- it makes our rp different <3
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

I also like our RP being small. That way you have a chance of following all of it.
I tried to follow TAR, because so many of the people I'm subscribed to joined the RP. But it was hard, and now I have no idea what's going on.

It would be cool with fans. But tbh it doesn't really matter that much to me. I just have an awesome time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Our little rp needs to stay little it makes it amazing like a private little club the cool club :-D
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

@Wendy, I know right? We should have a slogan! lol! I had an epiphany, the song Addicted by Kelly Clarkson could be used for a Meg/Villian vid. I think the lyrics kinda suit their relationship, but what do I know? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)   10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!) Empty

Back to top Go down

10 DOORS (SONG SUGGESTIONS!)
Page 1 of 1