10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals Empty
PostSubject: Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals   Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 am

Ok everyone who loves Lion King all hear about this Kopa???

Simba's Son

There are lots of theories about him but none told like this before

I tried to make a mini movie about Kopa with clips of Simba Called the Forgotten Son the project was never truly completed but in hopes with this project. I think this will go far and will be finished with your help!

I need animators, voice actors, photo manipulation help, masking help, background art help to make this dream possible.

That's not all during this Kopa movie with help of my youtube friends. I am hosting a donation through pay pal if you can donate just a little even a dollar. I will bring it to help my near by animal shelter. It will go to help what ever animal place needs it most.

To donate I will post a website in this description

I am calling this donation Kopa Project

I will also be making T-shirts, and stuff to get noticed by the Community if you wan't a shirt I will use that money as well for the help of animals.

We can do this!! I know we can!!

This is not just gonna be a little project I am dreaming big!! I need you to help me spread the word!!

Voice Audition's Open for

Kopa

Vitani

Nala

Simba

Zira

etc...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AJJW...

Click there to Donate

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals   Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Vitani;

I did this dub a long time ago, so if you want me to redub it, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals   Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

you are amazing I know I am jumping on this but you def have a part weather it is vitani or nala but yeah u were epic !! i need to make script but yeah girl ill send it to you
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals   Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Woo~!! XD Imma just stick with Vitani if that's okay with you? ^^?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals   Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Your Help!! Making a Movie! Helping Animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: