10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 am

He woke up before Pocahontas. He sat up stretching his arms. He looked at Pocahontas sleeping form, a little smile playing on his lips. 'I wont give up on you that easily.' He crawled closer to her and gently wiped some hairs from her face. ' Even if you have to think about it for eternity, I will be waiting.' He crawled back to his wall, and just looked at her. He had never felt this feeling. He had had his share of crushes, but none of them could be compared to this. He felt like smiling all the time when he even thought of her. Seeing her smile made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 am

Pocahontas was sleeping, though it took her a long while to go to sleep with her thoughts..

I just met him, and yet..It feels like I knew him forever..But, why? We just met..And he makes me feel warm and safe, and the kiss felt amazing..And he was able to take my worries away..Just for a moment..And that moment felt like the world to me. Yet, why am I so afraid to go with it?

But, he..he talked to me so kindly..Something I wanted for a long time..And the way he kissed me, felt like..I was the only one he was looking at..

What if I am..in love? But, can love at first sight..really happen?

Pocahontas woke up, getting up as she stretched a little..Even her thoughts had raced through her mind when she woke up. She looked around, not seeing Kenai anyway. She turned around, seeing him sitting by the wall behind her..Which made her relieved.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 am

He saw her wake up, and smiled kindly at her. "Good morning. Had nice dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 am

Pocahontas smiled, "Yeah, I did. How about you?" She said calmly, still thinking of what she thought when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 am

"I slept very well actually." He smiled gently. He got up and walked next to her again. "So did you have time to think?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 am

Pocahontas smiled, "That's good." She watched him walk next to her, making her smile softly. When he asked her his question, "It took me all night to think about it..But, yes.." She saw him smile, "But first..I want to hear your thoughts about this.."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 am

He took her hand between his. He looked down at it. "I have never felt like this. Like I feel with you. I have had previous girlfriends and crushes, but never have I felt like this. It might be too soon to say this, but I think it's love." He said the last sentese looking into her eyes. "And I want you to know I wont give up on you eventhough you might not feel the same."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 am

Pocahontas looked at him, her cheeks turning red. Though the last words he spoke, made her freeze. Her eyes looked into his, "Will I be the only girl..that you will love?" She asked, her eyes showing fear and that this question was serious..

She couldn't stand to be in a triangle..Especially when she felt the same..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:50 am

He looked deep into her eyes, taking a serious face. "Yes." He smiled at her kindly. "I will only love you and no one else, if that is what you wish." He looked at her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 am

Pocahontas looked at him, a smile forming fast. She looked down before she looked back up at him, "Thank you..And...I love you to, Kenai...And, I know it's too early..But, the way you made me feel when you kissed me...It felt like all my worries were taken away..Maybe it is possible to fall in love this fast.." She looked at him, smiling softly at him..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 am

He smiled happily. It felt like his heart grew wings and was trying to fly out of his chest through his throath. "Really?!" He asked her in a unusual highpitched voice. He blushed and looked away, clearing his throath. "mhm... Sorry, I don't know what came over with my voice." He looked at her a bit ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:11 am

Pocahontas smiled more, "Really.." She said as she grabbed his hand, she laughed softly at his high pitched voice. Before she shook her head, "Don't be sorry.." She said as she caressed his cheek with her hand..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:23 am

He smiled, and pulled her to his chest as he leaned against the wall, cuddeling with her. "I'm so glad you feel the same."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 am

Pocahontas smiled, hugging him instantly as her head rested against his chest. She felt the warmth from his hug, smiling softly. Her eyes closing as she felt tears forming up, but she refused to cry during this happy moment..Even though the tears were going be from happiness..She didn't have to, and she didn't need to cry with him around.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 am

He looked deep into her eyes, and decided to have the kiss she rejected last night. He leanrd closer, and kissed her lips softly. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her body. He put some depth into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:05 am

Pocahontas looked at him, watching him lean closer. She kissed him back, feeling him pull her closer to him. Her hands went immediately to his chest. Her eyes closed when she felt him deepen the kiss. Her hands gripped his coat softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 am

He felt her hands on his chest, her touch felt good, so he wanted to give some back. He put his hand to her thigh, caressing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 am

Pocahontas felt his hand go to her thigh, making her blush a little more then she already was. Her arms slowly wrapped around his neck, gently. Kissing him felt like the time was slowed down..And that they were free..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 am

He let his touch travel to her knee, before traveling to her thigh, and from there to the back of her knee. He kissed her passionately, letting his other hand gently caress her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 am

Pocahontas blushed more, feeling him rub her leg. She hugged him a little bit closer to him, letting him kiss her passionately. Her mouth followed his movements..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 am

He smiled to the kiss, and made his hand go from her cheek to her hair. He let his fingers gracefully run through them, to the back of her neck, where he gently rubbed it. The hand that was exploring her leg was going up again. This time slowly lifting the hem of her dress up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:31 am

When she felt him lift the hem of her dress. She smiled softly in the kiss, letting one of her hands go in the back of his coat. Rubbing his back now. Her body was closer to his now. It was like something was taking over her..And it felt right, not forced or weird..And she knew the attention was only on her..And her attention was only on him..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 am

He felt her hips thrust against him now. He smirked slightly. He let his hand go under the hem of her dress, caressing her inner thigh now. He then let his hand slip between her legs. Rubbing her through her panties. He started to move his kisses to her neck.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 am

(OOC: >.> Betrayer.)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:47 am

Pocahontas gasped softly, arching her head back as she felt him rub her. She let out a soft moan, loving his touch and how he kissed her neck. Her hands went back to resting on his chest, gripping it softly. Her cheeks were bright red now as her body shuddered a little bit from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 am

OOC : Sad Sorry Lilo

He smiled when he heard her moan, letting his hand stroke her couple more times before he took his hand away and shifted position. He got slightly ontop of her. Gently kissed her lips, then her cheek then her neck. He let his left hand gently dance across her chest to push away the fabrik covering her shoulder. He kissed the newly exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 am

She let him get on top of her, kissing him back when he did. She let out another soft moan as he kissed her neck again. Pocahontas let him move the fabric over. Her body tensing as he kissed the new area he uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:11 am

[OOC: Not to ruin the mood here but, I'm starting to see a pattern v.v Poca is the type to have sex within 24 hours of the first meeting, and then never again... xD Enjoy your turn Kenai, it might be your last xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

Kenai adjusted himself so her leg was between his. He kissed her neck, her shoulder, her collarbone. He let his hand wander around her body, stopping at her breast and squeesing it gently. He felt her leg strating to rub his groin.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 am

[[OOC Well..The two people she had slept with, did something to her. Smile -fights back- XDD -bitch slapping and screaming another female's name. XD And, Poca will never let him know. <333]]

Pocahontas blushed as her back arched a little, tensing up from his touch. Her head raised a little bit, moaning softly when he squeezed her breast. Her leg started to rub his groin gently..
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 am

OOC: ;_;

He moaned softly feeling himself get hard under her touch. He smirked seductively down at her, and kissed her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:46 am

[[OOC Don't cry, my love! I love you, and only you! :3 <3]]

Pocahontas smiled as he moaned. Her eyes looked at him, feeling herself blush more as he smirked at her. Kissing him immediately back. Her hands rested on his chest, before she wrapped her arms around him. Pulling him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:56 am

He smiled when she pulled him closer and mde his hand go to between her legs, stroking her through her panties. She was wet, and he smirked rubbing her harder.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:15 am

Pocahontas arched her back, moaning softly. Her head raised up, moaning more as he rubbed her harder. Her hand gripped the back of his coat, "K-Kenai.."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

He heard her moan his name, and grip his coat, that encouraged him to continue. He pulled her panties off to her knees and let his fingers slip to her slit, slipping in and out of her, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Her head raised up more, moaning a little bit louder now. Her hands traveled to his pants, putting her hand in his boxers, rubbing him softly as he fingered her.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:33 pm

He moaned feeling her rub him, slowly getting him hard. He smirked down at her, as if asking permission if he could enter her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Pocahontas opened her eyes, seeing the way he was looking at her. She felt him rub against her hand. She smirked slightly, tilting her head, as if asking if he wanted to enter her. When she received a nod; she nodded as yes to him. She helped him take off his clothes. Then helping him take off her dress, and her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:07 am

He helped her remove their clothes, and positioned himself on top of her. He kissed her lips passionately as he slowly entered her. He let her first get accustomed to him before he started to thrust in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:11 am

Pocahontas moaned slowly, feeling him enter her. She wrapped her arms around him, laying her hands flat on his back. When he thrusted in and our, her moans got louder. Her back arching, and her eyes close. It felt real..

It wasn't fake..He was only focusing on her..And, he wasn't using her.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:35 am

He moaned softly as he felt her around him. He leaned down to kiss her neck, as he picked up pace. He smirked a bit when he heard her moans, going harder, when she would moan.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:42 am

Her moans were getting louder, "K-Kenai!" She moaned, feeling her back arch. She started to orgasm, moaning words of pleasure, "Kenai..y-yes!" Her cheeks turning redder until they couldn't go red anymore. She smiled, before biting her lip as she moaned with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:59 am

Kenai felt he was also getting closer to his climax, and started to move in and out of her faster. He trailed his kisses up her neck to her jawline, and from there to her lips. He groaned in extacy as he came.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:11 am

Pocahontas arched her back more, feeling her head raise as she moaned. Feeling him move faster in her, "K-Kenai!" Her head arched back fast, orgasming loud as he came in her. Her eyes closed tight. Feeling her body relax as her back laid back on the ground. Her breathing was irregular. Before she opened her eyes and looked up at him, smiling softly at him. Her hands caressed his cheeks, "I...love you..Kenai.." She managed to say through her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:19 am

He pulled out from her and laid down next to her. He was breathing heavily, and smiled at her. He kissed her lips softly. "I love you too Pocahontas." He pulled her naked body closer to his and pulled his coat to cover them.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:25 am

Pocahontas smiled, hearing those words escape his mouth. She smiled, hugging him as she felt him pull his coat over them. It was warm. Her head rested against hi chest, drifting into a little nap.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 am

Kenai saw her close her eyes, and listening to her breathing calm down. He kissed her forehead gently before he too drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you
Page 1 of 1