10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Together again. I love you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Together again. I love you. Empty
PostSubject: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Lilo yawned. She was right before waking up and wanted to snuggle closer to Kenai. They always fell asleep together. But this time she shivered. It was cold beside her. Lilo's eyes opened suddenly and she sat up. Where was he?

"Kenai?", she asked shyly. "Kenai? Where are you?"

But no one answered. A single tear flow down her cheek. This was the first time she hated John for taking her roommate away. Lilo looked around if there was someone with her or if she was alone. A female body fell in her view. She crawled closer and smiled. The little girl had missed her. She took a strand of her hair and played with it. Lilo kept quiet to see her sleeping in peace a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 am

Jasmine opened her eyes. Feeling somebody play with her hair. She looked up. Seeing Lilo a warm smile was on her lips. ''Hii Lilo. I missed you.'' She sat straight up. Moving on her knees. ''How have you been doing?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am

"I missed you too.", Lilo crawled on Jasmine's lap. She sighed. "I met these and those people."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 pm

She smiled as Lilo crawled on her lap. ''Were they nice to you?''

(OOC: Sorry zero inspiration today ;_; i'll try to write more longer posts)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm

(OOC: Oh no worries! ^-^)

"Yes. For some reason they are always nice to me. And my last roommate was...", Lilo blushed slightly. She wanted Kenai back. The little girl wondered if he was fine in the room he was now.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 am

She laughed. ''Because you are nice to others and than you get that back.'' Smiling at Lilo.
Seeing the slight blush on Lilo's face when she told about this kenai. ''Oh you have a little crush on him?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 am

Lilo shook her head. Then nodded and then shook it again. "Uhm well... It's... He's new so..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:38 pm

''So? It is normal you have a crush on the new guy right?'' She smiled at Lilo. ''It's okay.'' Brushing over the girls head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:18 am

"He was just different.", Lilo wrapped her arms around Jasmine's body and snuggled closer.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 am

''Different is good right?'' She hugged the girl. ''If you don't want to talk about it it's fine.'' She gave a small kiss on the girls head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:48 am

"No. It's okay.", Lilo smiled. "What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:51 am

She smiled. ''Tell me everything.'' Making a thinking face. ''Let's start with his looks. What does he look like?''
Smiling bright at the girl.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:54 pm

"He has dark hair like you and me. His face is more the face of a big child.", Lilo smiled. "Kenai isn't that big. Maybe like you or a bit higher.", she thought. Did she forgot something? "His eyes are awesome."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 am

''Sounds like a cute guy. And what did you like about him so much besides his eyes ofcourse.'' She stroked the girl over her head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:25 am

Lilo thought. "I don't know. It's just the foolish and cute side of him."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 am

''Aww.'' She smiled. ''And do you think he likes you?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:30 am

"I don't know. He's older than me.", Lilo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 am

''hm....How about adopt him as your big brother?'' Jasmine moved so she was sitting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:14 am

"A third brother?", Lilo was surprised. "He would be the youngest.", she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 am

''Wait?! Who are the other two than?'' She asked looking at the girl. She smiled at her. ''Seems like you are on big flirt machine.'' she joked.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 am

"I never flirted with the other two! Or did I`", Lilo was unsure. "Dimitri and Eric are my other brothers."

Lilo smiled and laughed. "For some reason every single one of these three played with me."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 am

She smiled. ''They just can't resist your awesomness.'' Kissing her cheek. ''I've met Eric too. He is a really cool guy. And dimitri just once. But i cannot completly remember when.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 am

"I'll hope they'll be alright.", Lilo looked worried.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm

''Yeah me too.'' She sighed. ''You'll never know if your loved once are still alive..'' Jasmine thought about Aladdin. She missed him very much.. A sad expression was formed on her face. How much she wanted to feel his arms arround her..
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:21 am

(OOC: There is an idea in my head spinning around for a few days. This idea is about Aladdin and Jasmine... I'm just too busy to do it...)

"Don't be sad!", Lilo hugged Jasmine. "I'm sure they'll be fine and Aladdin too! We surely meet them again."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 am

(OOC: AWWW! <3)

She hugged Lilo tight. ''Thanks.'' smiling. She heard Lilo talk about Aladdin. It made her blush slight. Did Thrax tell her? She kissed Lilo's forehead. ''Indeed.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 am

Lilo smiled back. "You're really cute when you're blushing."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 am

She laughed slight. ''I've heard that before.'' Running her fingers trough Lilo's hair.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:08 am

Lilo closed her eyes and enjoy Jasmine's touching.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:09 am

She smiled. Letting her fingers massage Lilo's head soft. She hummed a slow melody.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:16 am

Lilo felt sleepy. "Feels good...", she snuggled closer to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 am

Holding Lilo in her arms. She continued humming the slow melody. Kissing Lilo's forehead.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:33 am

Lilo yawned. Her eyes were so heavy. She blinked and tried to stay awake, but she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:37 am

She Moved to one of the walls. Leaning against it. Holding Lilo tight. It took some time before she fell asleep herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together again. I love you.   Together again. I love you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Together again. I love you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: