10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being Without someone you love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Being Without someone you love Empty
PostSubject: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:28 am

Thrax Woke up. He expected to see Jasmine sleeping next to him, but she wasn't even in the room. Neither was Ariel. "Fuck..." He looked around the room. There was another woman there, but she was sleeping. Thrax went and tried to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 am

He sighed and looked at the first aid kit. I wonder if it has the things I need for a tattoo gun. He went over and looked inside. In it there was Alcohol - Thread - Needle - Bandages - Adhesive bandages - Stethoscope - Disposable gloves - Plastic tweezers - Goggles - Alcohol rub - Thermometer - Space blanket - Cotton swab - Aspirin - Epineprhine autoinjector - Paracetamols - Ibuprofen - Naproxen. Damn motor. He put the contents back in the box. Then laid on one of the mattresses.

{OOC: I just copied what the villain said there was in villain says}
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:20 am

Anastasia woke up facing the wall and gave a little sigh. She turned over and saw a man there, who was definitely not Aladdin. Was that a human?

"He...Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 am

He turned around, "Oh hey there. I'm Thrax." He held out his claw to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am

She looked down and saw a claw. She just gazed at it before shaking it nervously.
"Hello. I'm Anastasia."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 am

He let go of her hand, "I think we talked threw the wall once."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 am

"Yes, I believe we did. I was with Aladdin and you were with Jasmin and Ariel."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 am

"Ya. I'm glad we finally got to meet." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 am

She smiled back at him. He didn't seem to be harmful.

"So, we've both been here not a long period of time." she looked around.

"What do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

"Well I really like tattooing. I was gonna try and make a tattoo gun here, but i dont have a motor to make one." He sighed, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 am

"Well, I usually just talk with my room mate or we find something to do."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

"Well what ya wanna do?" He looked around the room. There was pretty much nothing.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 am

"Hmm..." Anastasia and Thraw looked around the room.

She looked back at him.

"Usually my room mates and I told each other about ourselves. What was your life like before coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 pm

"Well I used to be a plastic surgeon. I would give people any surgery they wanted, and since I did it on the streets, it was cheeper than going to an actual doctor. I had alot of clients. What about you?" He didn't want to tell her about the drugs and killing people. Not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Without someone you love   Being Without someone you love Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Without someone you love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 6-
Jump to: