10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same room, new friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Same room, new friend. Empty
PostSubject: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:23 am

Thrax woke up and found he was in the same room. He looked around to find Aladdin, but he was gone. Instead, he found a blonde on the floor, pregnant, and who was still sound asleep.

(OOC: HAve they met? Like I know they talked threw the speakers and at the mascerra but they haven't seen each others faces right?)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 am

{OOC: No, Thrax has no idea what she looks like.}

Cinderella groaned and sat up, holding her head. Was she gassed when she was still talking to Shang? She opened her eyes and noticed she was in a different room, but with a familiar looking red skinned man.

"Thrax?" She asked, her head pounding a little. She noticed his confused look. "It's me, Cinderella, you never had a chance to see what I looked like, did you?"

{OOC: But now he does XD}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:33 am

(OOC: Ha sweet!)

He looked at her, then smiled. "Well its nice to actually meet you now." He got up from the floor then stretched. Then went over and grabbed her hand to help get her up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 am

Cinderella smiled as he helped her up. "Thanks. So, how have you been since I last saw you?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 am

"Um, alright. A lot has happened I guess. Jas and I broke up, and I think Pocahontas hates my guts."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am

Cinderella looked at him surprised. "What happened?"

{OOC: I seriously did not know that o.o}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 am

(OOC: Well itll make it more realistic.)

He bit his lip, "Well it was just the right thing for me and Jas. She's with Aladdin now and with Poca, well after everything i've put her threw, I don't know if she would ever forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:57 am

Cinderella looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry, Thrax..." She said, sitting down on the coffin bed that she and Sinbad had purchased. It felt so long ago...

"This place tears people apart if they're away from each other too long, so it seems..." She said, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:27 am

"Ya, it really does," he thought of everything that had happened. He started to crumble, but then pulled himself together and put a smile on his face, "Um so how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 pm

"Not so great." She stated, wincing a little at her legs. They were still scratched up... she had forgotten about them...

"I-I think I need to clean up..." She said, standing up. Her head pounded some more. "On second thought..." She said, sitting back down on the bed. "I think I'll sit here a little longer..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:35 am

"Na let me help you." He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet seat, then started the water drawing her a bath. "Now I'll leave when you bath is ready. What happened that got you so scratched up?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

Cinderella let out a little shriek when he picked her up. She hadn't been expecting him to do that at all. When he set her on the toilet and asked what happened, she sighed.

"John... Villain, he... got upset and angry. He dragged a lot of people out into the garden. He dragged me roughly across the ground... That's how I got the scratches..." She said, looking down at her legs, wincing at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 am

Thrax remembered what happened to Aladdin, "My last roommate had a similar problem, except he hurt his arm pretty bad." He looked back up at her. She looked pretty out of it, "You okay Cindy?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Cinderella shook her head a little. "Yeah... I'm fine... Just a lot of traumatizing things all close together..." She said, holding her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:33 am

"Has he mentioned anything about the baby to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:48 am

Cinderella shook her head. "Last thing he told me was that he would take care of me and the baby... But that was a long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:12 am

He grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes, "I know it might not seem like he cares, but I know he does. The Vill- I mean John will take care of you." He looked down at her stomach, "So how far along are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Cinderella stared at him in shock. She took her hand out of his. "I don't think you really know that..." She said, quietly.

"... About 5 months I think..." She said, looking down at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

The bath tub was full. He went and turned it off. Then looked back at her, "I'll leave you now. I'll just be in the other room if ya need anything."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Cinderella nodded. "Thanks." She said, standing up and shutting the door behind him.

She sighed as she turned to the tub. She slipped off her clothes and stepped in. She winced a little when the warm water touched her scraps. She sighed once more sinking into the water to where only her head was above the water.

She thought about the last time she was in this room and smiled at the memory of Sinbad.

I wonder what he's doing... I hope his leg is okay...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:01 am

As he left Cinderella, he flopped on the bed and just relaxed the first time in a long time. He thought of Jas and Aladdin. Then He thought of Pocahontas. Will she forgive me? NO
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

Cinderella washed off and got out of the bathtub.

"Shoot, forgot, no towel..." She grumbled to herself. She sat on the edge of the tub.

"I guess I'll wait a little bit..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 am

Being in a room by himself made him extremely tired. The thoughts bouncing around in his head made him exhausted. He quickly drifted into sleep, trying to escape his thoughts and worries.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Cinderella slipped into her dress, feeling she dripped dried enough. She opened the door and saw that Thrax was sleeping, so she closed the door softly behind her and moved over to the bread and water. She sat down and took a few bites of her share.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:47 am

He herd soft noises and slowly woke up. He Stretched out on the bed and rolled over to face Cindy. "You look better. Do you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:38 am

Cinderella gave him a soft smile. "Yeah, the bath really helped. Thanks."

"How was your nap? You look rested." She said, smiling a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 am

"Great," He laughed. "I forgot how nice it was to sleep on an actual bed. I have been sleeping on the floor for months now, so its a refreshing change."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Cinderella laughed a little. "Yeah, sleeping in a room with nothing makes you appreciate stuff more when you get moved into a room with one." She said, smiling.

She stood up and stretched. "You can thank me and Sinbad for that bed in here." She said, laughing a little. "This room didn't have one until around Halloween."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 pm

He laughed, "Well thank you then. Are you guys friends now?" He said in a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Cinderella smiled. "Yeah, we're pretty close. I think a bit more then friends, but I think he's the type of guy that can't help but fall for all of the girls..." She said, walking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 am

(Hey sorry i havne't been on. I've been crazy busy.I promise I'll be on more.)

He laughed a little, "Well I'm glad you are "friends" again. Do you think if it wasn't for this place, you two wouldn't of been able to settle your differences?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Cinderella looked back and smiled at him. "Sad to say, it just shows that we actually have to be locked up together to get anywhere... If only our parents did that when we were younger... WE probably would have fought, but maybe, if stuck there long enough, would have been fine with one another." She said, leaning against the wall after walking around for a bit.

"But, who really knows? We have no way of knowing what could have happened now..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 pm

He looked at the wall, "I just wanna see the sun again. I haven't been outside in months. I was what you say a night owl before here, but I never realized how much i missed the sunlight."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:48 pm

She smiled at him. "Yeah... I've been outside a few times... none really ended in the best circumstances though..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:43 pm

He got out of the bed and went and got a piece of bread. "What ya mean not the best circumstances?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Cinderella sighed. "First time I went out there, it was just for a picnic, but then villain had to go off and take care of someone he cared about and I was left out there for several days... Also that was the time I realized I was pregnant." She said, trying to just say the words and push the memories away.

"Second time... I-I was forced to kill a friend..." She said, taking a shaky breath. "And then third was when villain was freaking out about a key... If he found the answers he was looking for, I'm not sure..." She said, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:24 am

He looked at her with a concern look, "Is that when you got scratched up really bad? When he couldn't find that key?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm

"Yeah, he dragged me and a few others out there trying to find an answer... He killed a boy... it was an accident though, he got a little crazy waving the gun around... he then shot Sinbad in the leg, and threatened to kill a woman, but he didn't..." Cinderella said, sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:38 pm

"I dont understand. How can he be in such a mad rant one minute, then back to normal. I mean did he ever find out where the key was?" Even though Thrax had never met this man before, he wanted to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm

"I don't know. I have no idea what's happened since then. I think he wanted to know if one prisoner told anyone else what the led to or something..." She answered, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same room, new friend.   Same room, new friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Same room, new friend.
Page 1 of 1