10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friend (New Room Mate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Old Friend (New Room Mate) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Wendy woke up with a major headache

"Guess that means the party is over??"

Wendy asked herself she woke up seeing Aladdin happy she tackled him and hugged him

"Yay!! Hey roomie!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Aladdin was still unconscious when suddenly the sensation of being tackled began to wake him up.

He mumbled a bit, trying to come to and clear is head. "Mreh? Who, uh.. Um whaaa?" He was taken by surprise from the tackle that he wasn't sure if it was friendly or not until he felt the hug. He slowly opened his eyes and felt that Wendy was the one hugging him.

"Sorry there, now I'm good. Minus the headache, but that's routine." He hugged her back.
"I'm very glad to have you as my roommate! I'm sad the party is over... I didn't get to say goodbye to so many people.." Aladdin felt kind of sad at that, but he was so grateful for the time he did have.

"That was an amazing party. No matter what John has done, I'm so very thankful for that party."

[OOC: Gotta go to bed, it's 1:00am here. 2nd semester of school starts tomorrow -.- Wish me luck!]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm

"Yeah I am too it was so nice but not many people talked to me though only you and Cindy, but that was ok though OH! and of coarse Jasmine"

Wendy smirked and pushed Aladdin's side

"You two are so cute together"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 am

"I was lucky enough to talk to several people; I met a couple new people, and I also met a couple people that I had only talked through the walls with. I got to be with Aaron, and you, and Jas, and Lilo..." He smiled.

"Heh, thanks. I'm really happy with her." He gave Wendy a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 pm

"Oh my! Did Villain take Aaron back??"

Wendy held on to the teddy Aladdin had given her and buried her face in to it
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

[OOC: I think he did take him back, but I don't really know..?]

"Yeah, he did. Which I suppose is good... Being that I can't take care of him properly in here. At least I know John is taking proper care of him. Well, at least better than I could in here."

Aladdin smiled when he saw Wendy hugging the teddy. "I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Wendy smiled

"I am glad that he is safe that is all that matters"

Wendy sat down looking up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:18 am

[OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in a while, saying I'm busy would be an understatement.]

"Definitely." He smiled, thinking of his son, wondering what he'll be like 5 years from now. 10 years from now. Will John continue to find him innocent when he's older? Maybe John will raise him in a way so he will not think that Aaron will be sinful some day. The last thing I want is for Aaron to become a prisoner some day, he thought. No matter what happens, he prayed Aaron would turn out to be a great boy, like he is now. Like Aladdin was confident he'd be like. Make his mother proud. Would Aladdin be around in 5 years? Knowing the death rate of this place, probably not. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Wendy placed a hand on Aladdin

"If worse comes to worse and something does happen to us in this place. I am sure that Aaron will turn out to be a fine young man and find a way to escape and live happily"

Wendy smiled

ooc: its ok I been busy too
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Aladdin felt the comforting hand of Wendy fall on his shoulder. He looked up at her.

"If worse comes to worse and something does happen to us in this place. I am sure that Aaron will turn out to be a fine young man and find a way to escape and live happily"

He smiled. "Thanks Wendy, I really hope so. I will say right now that I don't think I'll live long enough to see him grow into a man, but I just pray he always knows who he truly is, who is parents are, and that he doesn't fall into any of this."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 am

"I hope Villain does not use him to hurt others in the future and raise him as his own or something"

Wendy looked down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend (New Room Mate)   Old Friend (New Room Mate) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friend (New Room Mate)
Page 1 of 1